DJ Dayna Reviews

49 Reviews for DJ Dayna

DJ Dayna 1
DJ Dayna 2

N J T · Married on 12/31/2018

She really does make the event SHINE ON!

Dayna is by far the best DJ we have had the pleasure of working with. She is so personable and friendly and truly helped us create the night of our dreams. I would highly recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Charese · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!!

Dayna was great throughout our whole wedding planning experience making sure that we were always happy and had exactly what we wanted on our big day!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

We loved every minute of it! The jams DJ Dayna put out were awesome. I believe someone said , “I’ve never seen the dance floor that packed the entire time at a wedding before!” I’d say that is a success!

We are excited to be a Mr and Mrs and our picture perfect wedding would not have been possible without DJ Dayna! We will be sure to recommend her to our friends and family who will also be getting married soon as well!

Sent on 09/11/2018

J Wallingford · Married on 09/02/2018

10/10 friends and family all loved djdayna

Not only is Dayna so sweet and fun to be around, she’s an amazing dj who really knows music.
    I was kind of terrified of having a cliche wedding dj who played a generic playlist of wedding “hits”, so I was thrilled to find Dayna. She was very responsive (even though she had a busy travel schedule!) and we had a great initial conversation. From there she took time to be sure she really knew what songs were important to us and what songs were not on the guest list.
    Dayna understood the vibe and kept everyone on the dance floor! She left that night with lots of new fans!
    I would work with Dayna again for sure! (Currently looking for excuses to throw a huge party...)

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Dayna was really great! We got several compliments about her from our family and friends and even our photographer, who has obviously attended many weddings. She cared about our personal style and was very accommodating. She also incorporated her own expertise so we did not have to pick everything or know everything. She checked in throughout the planning process and I never had to wonder where things stood. As far as DJ services, I was totally confident and didn't worry about a thing on the wedding day, which is priceless! Highly recommend! Thanks, Dayna!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

I got married in August and had the pleasure of working with DJ Dayna. So many things set her apart from other DJs. A few things that really stood out was that she took the time to still chat with me and ask me questions while she was on a cruise ship! Another is
    at the wedding if she felt like the guest weren’t vibeing with a certain genre of music she would switch it up. I have been to a lot of weddings where DJs will only play what they like or know and won’t switch it up. Also, she mixes her own songs. She is the classic DJ not just a DJ that only plays today’s music and doesn’t add their own person touch to a song. I couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience with Dayna and I know our guest felt the same way. Our guest were dancing until we had to be out of the venue at midnight! She knows how to get people up and moving our guest were dancing so much they had to take their shirts off because they were busting too many moves. DJ Dayna is awesome and it would be a huge mistake not to hire her for your special day!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    DJ Dayna 3
    DJ Dayna 4

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2018

Dayna was so wonderful! All we wanted was for everyone to dance the night away and that is exactly what happened! So pleased with everything that she did for our wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ann · Married on 07/15/2017

We loved having Dayna at our Wedding. We got to meet with her twice before our special day and go over everything with her. She was a great resource for idea sharing and formulating the timeline. Dayna was our only vendor that we were not friends with, however I feel like we are friends now. She was personable, responsive and so much fun.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jessi · Married on 03/17/2017

I loved my experience working with DJDana at my wedding! I've heard horror stories about wedding DJs, in general, but DJDana was a referral from an event planner friend, who had worked with her on numerous occasions! She was reasonably priced and she met with me in person to go over music selections and was super prepared, helping plan timing of events and song specifics! During the reception, she controlled the flow of events and double checked on delays. Everything was perfect on my perfect day with no hiccups! I definitely recommend DJDana for any occasion!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Dana · Married on 10/22/2016

Excellent service, very professional and I would recommend to any one. Very flexible with all kinds of music.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Dayna was the perfect DJ for our wedding. She played the best music and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. When the music was on, the dance floor was full, which was exactly what we wanted!! Would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a friendly, talented and helpful DJ!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Terry · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Dayna was fantastic for our wedding! She was a wonderful emcee for our dinner/reception and worked with us to select music and reception activities that fit our personalities and the mood we wanted to create. I strongly recommend her..she was a joy to work with and helped to make our wedding one of the best days ever.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

My wedding was a year ago and people STILL ask me who I used to DJ my wedding! She was worth every penny!! She also helped coordinate people during the reception and that was incredibly helpful!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Brandon · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Dayna was fantastic for our wedding reception at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center. She was great to workout with throughout the planning process in helping cater the music for the night to our exact taste. Many of our guest commented that this was the best DJ they have ever had at a wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2016

Dayna was great! We were both extremely pleased with our wedding reception! Everything went well - cocktail hour, our grand entrance, dinner, special dance, and then she kept the dance floor busy the whole night! She even jumped in for a song or two!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Ellen · Married on 04/30/2016

When we started planning our wedding everyone told us to pick a few things that were most important to us and focus on those...and we did. Music was one of those things for us. We were so excited when Dayna blew away our (high) expectations and kept the party going all night. She worked with all of our song requests, and was awesome at interacting with the guests, taking their requests into consideration while keeping to our Do Not Play list. I can't imagine going back and having anyone else DJ our wedding...she was perfect! If you are on the hunt a DJ that has the whole package—professional, energetic, fun, flawless mixes, ability to MC, and great at reading the crowd, this is your girl! We can't say enough good things about her!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • tylarzman

Tyler · Married on 03/19/2016

Dayna was just what we needed in a DJ and MC. With the experience she brings to the table she had a perfect song for every moment. When we needed suggestions she was a like our personal Spotify coming up with ideas better than our own! I would recommend Dayna in a heartbeat. Professional, yet easy to talk to. Experienced, but not judgemental. Winner all around!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katie · Married on 12/19/2015

DJ Dayna was absolutely lovely to work with! She made us feel like a priority throughout our entire process, answered questions thoughtfully and thoroughly, and helped make our wedding day run EXTRA smooth! We recommend her to all our friends and have received countless compliments on how great the music/dance floor was!

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • F

Franki · Married on 11/28/2015

My husband and I booked DJ Dayna for our November wedding! We had an initial meeting with Dayna before booking and we knew right away that we wanted to book with her! She is SO sweet, professional, and has great style!! We booked Dayna for our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and our reception!!! This required Dayna to be in three different spaces in the Art Insitute where our weeding was held! She made each transition flawlessly, and our guest loved the music she selected for each space!! I really loved the detailed questioner Dayna asked us to fill out prior to the wedding, this really helped us share our vision for the evening & musical style with her!! She was spot on with her picks! She was also SO helpful when I asked for music suggestions!! If your searching for an amazing DJ...you must book DJ Dayna!!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Adrian · Married on 09/19/2015

Dayna was fantastic and we couldn't have asked for more. We had some responsiveness issues with the DJ we had previously booked but Dayna swooped in to save the day ! She was helpful, responsive and reliable and went out of her way to accommodate our requests to the letter. She knows her stuff when it comes to music (past and present) and she played all the songs that we wanted and enjoy. Dayna thanks for being so lovely, for rocking so hard and for helping to ensure that our wedding was just perfect. We couldn't recommend you highly enough.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Great to work with. On time. Concerned with wants and needs

Sent on 01/07/2016

DJ Dayna was so great! She was able to squeeze us in to her schedule on short notice. She was professional, courteous & very sweet. She went right along with all of our requests without batting an eye!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Carrie · Married on 07/04/2015

Dj Dayna was absolutely amazing!!!! SO many of our guests came up to my husband and I saying how incredible she was at keeping the party going, and how awesome the music selection was. Dayna was incredible during the entire process. From first meeting her, (which I felt like I was hanging with a friend not meeting a vendor) to helping us select the music, and making the day of flawless she was wonder woman.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jenna · Married on 06/27/2015

A friend of mine recommended DJ Dayna, and I am so glad he did! Dayna is very personable and you can tell through her energy and enthusiasm that she is passionate about what she does. She made the process effortless and enjoyable. We would hire her again for an event in a heartbeat. She is very good at what she does and we are glad we picked her for a big day!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Angel · Married on 06/20/2015

Dayna did a great job at our wedding! She played great songs that got our guests up on the dance floor. She was very professional and was set up on time. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2015