Premier Entertainment Reviews

Premier Entertainment 1
Premier Entertainment 2
Premier Entertainment 3

Amanda · Getting married on 07/03/2020

I cannot say enough about Chris at Premier Entertainment. He literally made my wedding day!! During the planning process he was very helpful and went over every detail with us. We had a meeting when we booked him, a meeting a few weeks before the wedding, and he even called me the day before the rehearsal just to verify everything we had talked about a few weeks prior and make sure there were no changes and reassure me everything would run smoothly. The day of the wedding Chris went above and beyond what I thought a DJ should do. He made sure we always had a drink, asked me several times if I needed anything, went and grabbed things I forgot in the bridal suite....whatever I needed him to do. His DJ-ing was AWESOME also. He knew exactly which songs to play when and kept the party going all night long. I would recommend him to everyone....our wedding wouldn't have been half as fun without him!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Thoughtfully personalized reception with GREAT music!

Chris was amazing to work with and made our wedding SO MUCH FUN. From the day we met him, my husband and I knew that he was the right person for our big day. He is funny, thoughtful, thorough, and easy to work with. We always looked forward to our meetings with him. We knew for our reception that we could trust him to "do his thing," and when he told our Love Story, I knew that was the right decision! He told our story beautifully but with enough humor to make it authentically ours. I would recommend Chris without any hesitation.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris was Amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process

Chris is simply awesome! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and make sure our day was just that. Ours. He was extremely knowledgeable in the wedding arena and helped sort out a lot of details about our big day. The week before our wedding we had a household catastrophe and Chris jumped right in and took over things from the reception standpoint. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. He is truly meant to be a master of ceremonies and we couldn’t have been happier with our reception. All thanks to him!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Aaron Linder · Married on 08/18/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Chris absolutely nailed our wedding. The way he worked with us when planning the big day made it feel like we were his only clients for the summer. His attention to detail was outstanding and delivered on all fronts, from helping plan, running the rehearsal, MC'ing our big day, to playing as many bangers as possible; he killed it. I recall one of my friends referring to him as "Zedd" lol. I've also had multiple friends ask me who he was after the wedding so they could get him for their wedding. I can't say enough nice things about Chris.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Caitie · Married on 06/01/2018

Chris is amazing! He's so much more than just a DJ. He created a, "love story" that he shared with our guests during our grand entrance. It covered all our important moments as a couple (how we met, our 1st date, our proposal) and all our guests loved it and so did we!
    Chris is also extremely professional and thorough. He was timely in responding to texts/emails/phone calls. He also made it a point to know the timing on the entire night perfectly.
    And also importantly, he is very good at reading the crowd. He knew exactly what music to play in order to get people dancing! I would definitely recommend using Chris. He made this part of wedding planning easy!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Allison · Married on 05/27/2018

Ethan was the best DJ!!!

Ethan was our DJ for our wedding May 2018 and he rocked it! The day was extremely hot and the venue was open-air, so people weren't particularly energetic, but Ethan kept the event going until we were done for the night. He was willing to come out to the dance floor and teach dances and played music that made everyone happy. He was our master-of-ceremonies for the day and did an incredible job. We cannot recommend him enough!!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Meg · Married on 05/19/2018

“I waited for the DJ to play a crappy song so that I could go pee, but he never did.. so I held it in the whole time and just couldn’t stop dancing!” -maid of honor.
    From the beginning planning stages to the actual night, everything went smoothly and perfectly with Premier. Would highly recommend going with Premier for any event!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris was absolutely AMAZING! He was one of the best investments we made in our wedding. He was the first and only DJ we met with because once we met with him, there was no need to look further. Throughout the planning process, he was quick to respond and answer any questions we had and provide suggestions and recommendations for things he thought would work for our day. We had a friend officiate the wedding, and Chris ran the entire rehearsal which put everyone at ease. The day of the wedding, he ran the event so we didn't need to worry about keeping track of time or really worry about anything. Best of all, he had our dance floor packed the entire reception! We couldn't have been more pleased with Chris and would recommend him to anyone we know!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 02/16/2018

Chris is nothing short of amazing. Not only is he great at what he does, he’s super fun, friendly and personable. He was such a pleasure to work with and he really worked hard to make sure every detail was perfectly us. He made sure everything ran smoothly and even made sure we had a drink in our hand when we needed it! He kept our dance floor packed with both young and old. Our family and friends all raved about him afterwards. We would HIGHLY recommend Chris to any and every one!

Sent on 02/26/2018

samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris was PHENOMENAL!!! Chris was referred to me by a friend and from our first interaction (over the phone) I knew he was going to do a wonderful job. Chris was very detail oriented, very friendly and did an amazing job of getting to know us and the overall "vibe" that we wanted for our big day. Music makes or breaks events for me, it was really important for me to find someone that would just "get" my music interests & I FOUND HIM!!! Every single song he played was perfect, he was awesome with getting the guests involved and making our day flow perfectly!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR DAY EVEN MORE PERFECT!!! YOU WERE AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Premier Entertainment 4
    Premier Entertainment 5

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris did a fantastic job at our wedding! Not only did he listen to our requests, but he is great at reading the room to provide the best music. He also helped organize the rehearsal and made sure everyone was on the same page. We could not have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Daren · Married on 09/23/2017

Chris was fantastic! He played great music, read the dance floor, and kept the party going! Everyone had an absolute blast! Would absolutely recommend to anyone for any kind of party. Weddings especially!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Seth · Married on 09/16/2017

AMAZING. It doesn't matter what you are looking for, go with this guy. My wife will add photo' I am sure. That is more her thing.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Rae

Rae · Married on 09/02/2017

You Won't Find ANYONE Better!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Chris at Premier Entertainment. When we first spoke, I have never been so sure about having someone in my life as Chris (besides my now husband). We had similar interests, he was straight-forward, genuine, and could even pronounce my complicated last name without being prompted! I was sold, until we got the price. We had a very strict budget to follow, but we thought "Hey, we've cheaped out on literally everything, and a DJ is the one thing that will set the mood for the entire night". He was so well worth every single penny, and I would suggest him over and over again. Everyone kept saying how awesome the DJ was, the music was great, and the flow of the night was perfect. BUT THE BEST PART: Chris was invaluable to our planning process. He helped me every step of the way, and put up with my bridezilla self the day of and before. The stress levels were high, but he handled everything with patience, grace, and professionalism. Any questions I had, he had answers and actions for. Anything I needed, he was there for. His knowledge, experience, and all-around friendliness is everything we needed to go through with all of this, and I cannot thank him enough. Everyone loved the "Love Story" intro, and it was really fun to reflect on our relationship while putting it together, and Chris did an amazing job orchestrating it all. Seriously, if you have read this far, do yourself a favor and get in contact with Premier Entertainment, because you deserve the best on your special day, and there is no one better than Chris and his team!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Premier Entertainment 6

Jodi · Married on 08/19/2017

Chris is hands down THE BEST! We were never able to meet until the rehearsal due to not living in columbus but through phone calls and facetime he helped us and guided us through everything. We got SO many compliments from our guests about how awesome Chris was. AND it was his first time working at our venue but you would have never known. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris was awesome! We were very happy with his DJ and Master of Ceremonies work for our wedding. He was very professional and thorough leading up to the wedding, we knew from our first meeting his attention to detail and experience would be great to work with. We wanted the dance floor to be packed all night at our reception and thanks to his skills it was! We had multiple friends and family make comments to us both throughout the night and after the wedding raving about our great our DJ was. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Sam · Married on 07/08/2017

Chris at Premier Entertainment provided an unforgettable night of entertainment at our wedding! Since we did not have a wedding planner, Chris gladly took on the role of Master of Ceremonies. During a few meetings with him prior to the wedding, he helped us plan out the entire night, from music before/after the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Not only did he control the music, but his help with the timeline and flow of the night was so helpful. He allowed us to pick the music that we wanted to hear and blacklisted songs we really didn't like. He paid so much attention to the details like how to pronounce each bridal party member's last name, the cadence of the night, and even found a way to create a custom version of the song Melissa walked down the aisle to. All of our guests kept telling us how awesome the DJ was and we can't thank Chris enough for making the best night of our lives truly memorable, for us and everyone else who attended!! Highly recommend using Chris for any event!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Joe · Married on 06/03/2017

Cannot day enough great things about our experience from the very first meeting all the way through until our wedding. Every meeting and contact we had was awesome! Chris listened and made sure everything went perfectly! The music was our style and the party never stopped! Recommend to everyone! A++++++++++

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kasie · Married on 05/28/2017

Chris went above and beyond to make my wedding day so unbelievable perfect! I was amazed at how attentive he was with even the smallest of detail! My vision for the music for my wedding was executed flawlessly and it was incredibly unique and personal to my husband and I. Not a doubt in my mind that I chose the right team to do our dj-ing! I'm still getting compliments from our guests on how amazing the music was! Thank you soooooo much Chris for everything you did for us! I have already listened to our first dance song which Chris created a version of our song with us talking about each other throughout it, atleast 100+ times! Premier is the way to go!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kris · Married on 05/28/2017

Premier Entertainment did a fabulous job - they personalized everything to make it so very special for my daughters wedding. SO glad we choose Premier over a band, music was awesome, ceremony was awesome, there suggestions were incredible and made our day so very meaningful! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lori · Married on 05/27/2017

Please don't look anywhere else! Premier was the most professional service we have ever seen.Our son and bride used this company for there wedding at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio.The gentleman that helped them was a class act, he dressed for the occasion and helped us with the small things we were unsure of.That was only the beginning, the evening was filled with music for different event moments, and the night ended with everyone dancing under the stars! Excellence, warmth,caring,professional,fun,positive, not one regret or complaint about Premier Entertainment! One last thing,,this business cares its not just about a gig to make extra money.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Liv · Married on 04/22/2017

Our wedding was this April at High Line Car House in Columbus and Chris and his team did an AMAZING job bringing our night to life! He met with us multiple times (once for breakfast and once for drinks... so fun) to really get to know us and ensure everything we wanted was covered. He even wrote a lovely little introduction story about our relationship after answering some questions and read it aloud before our grand intro. He also had sentences written for everyone in our bridal party for their intros as well. All in all, I don't think our experience could have been any better! I HIGHLY recommend Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Eric · Married on 12/11/2016

Our wedding was over a year ago, and while I am still trying to take care of thanking everyone, this has been at the top of my list for a while. Chris Ortleib treated my wife and I like family; from the laid back pre-planning meetings over cocktails to the execution of our event--Chris sets the bar in his industry. Thank you again, on behalf of everyone in attendance at our wedding--the night was a truly special one and your are responsible a large part of that!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/22/2016

We had a great end-to-end experience working with Chris from Premier Entertainment! We appreciated the time he spent with us during the planning process, talking through our musical style and helping us craft our schedule for the evening. When it made sense, he also worked directly with our wedding coordinator, which made things even easier for us, especially leading right up to the big day. During our wedding, Chris and his team were professional, yet fun. We received many positive comments from our guests about the music choices and flow of the evening, and (in our humble opinion) it was a killer dance party! The light show was a nice added bonus that worked well in our venue. If you choose to go the DJ route, we highly recommend Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Erica · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris was AMAZING! I highly, HIGHLY recommend him for your event! He was great to work with! From our first meeting I knew we had chosen a great DJ. Chris was very professional and friendly! He made sure our wedding day was perfect! Very responsive to all calls and emails! You won't be disappointed if you chose Premier Entertainment! We all had so much fun dancing to all the great music at our wedding! The night went too quick!

Thanks again Chris!