Predestined in Love

Destin, FL View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Fine Art Photography for Chic, Timeless, Romantic Weddings

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Deanna Married on 07/25/2021

Perfect as Always

Sandra and her team, as always is flawless. We love hiring her for every special event. She has been so accommodating to us during all the changes and postponing we had to do cause of covid. We highly recommend predestined in love.
  • Margaret Labrego and William Lopez
    Margaret L. Married on 11/14/2020

She is the absolute best!

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Sandra and her AMAZING work!!!! She is so talented, sweet, and passionate about her work!Our engagement photos were beyond incredible! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and carefree while taking our photos and the pictures she was able to capture were more than we could of ever wished for. Sandra from the moment of our first meeting was so kind and set up a wonderful spread of snacks and champagne while we chat for hours. She wanted to know the ins and outs of how we met, our most special moments and wanted to help that come to life in our photos. We cannot thank her enough from the bottom of our hearts
  • Daniela
    Daniela S. Married on 02/22/2020

AMAZING Photographer!

I had been following Sandra’s work for years now and always hoped for her to be our wedding photographer. Her photos are truly a work of art and you can see her passion behind every shot. Now that my wedding is over, I can, without a doubt, say how truly talented of an artist Sandra is. From start to finish, working with her was such an enjoyable process. She photographed our engagement sessions, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding. During each of those, she and her team made us feel so comfortable while taking our photos and made the process so fun – even my boudoir shoot! They are so kind, caring, and so professional. All our photos are truly phenomenal and my husband and I will cherish them for a lifetime. I cannot recommend her and Predestined in Love enough for any wedding or photoshoot. We can’t wait to use her again in the future to capture the milestones of our new family. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you, Sandra! Love, Daniela & Danny

Deals

Predestined in Love 1
Offer

Valid Until Valentine's Day - Any wedding booking of any package will include a complimentary mini engagement session. Email studio@predestinedinlove.com for more information.

Zela Films Zela Films Wedding Videographers

Words can't describe how much of a pleasure it is working along side of Sandra from Predestined in Love. From the very first time we worked with her, we were blown away how calmly she handled a somewhat "tough" wedding. Seeing her interact with all her clients and their families is like they've known each other their whole lives. Her work is simply remarkable. Whether it be film or digital photos, her photos stand out from any other wedding photographer we've seen. We look forward to working with Sandra and her team in the future!

Destin, FL, 32540
Location of (Predestined in Love)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding