Preciado Photography

PO BOX 111 Yosemite National Park, Paso Robles, CA 95389 Map · Phone number · Visit website
10% Discount
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Preciado Photography

Preciado Photography is a wedding photography service located in Paso Robles, California. Especially skilled when it comes to making people comfortable in front of the lens, this photographer seeks to capture all the little moments that make your wedding day special. Overall, this photographer strives to capture joy and romance.

Preciado Photography offers photography services for weddings and elopements in the Yosemite area, believing Yosemite to be one of the most stunning and beautiful backdrops for your special day. Photography services include engagement shoots, standard wedding coverage, and wedding portraits. After your experience with Preciado Photography, you can enjoy your high-resolution images as digital files, prints, proofs, albums, and flush mounts. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours

Preciado Photography 1
Preciado Photography 2

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2018

Responsive and Flexible Wedding Photographer

I hired Krystal to photograph my wedding ceremony and reception. When I first reached out to her to inquire about her services, she got back to me right away and sent the information I needed to make my decision. She offers a variety of packages for weddings and was flexible and willing to talk it through with me to tailor to my specific wants. Krystal provided a lot of great suggestions and made the effort to get to know my husband and me. I was really impressed and thankful to Krystal for how supportive and flexible she was the day of my wedding. We were really behind schedule and she went with it in a way that helped me feel less stressed. She took pictures as the events unfolded and snapped a lot of great candids. She made it easy for me and even stayed for a little extra time. I didn't have to think a lot about what kind of pictures I wanted, she knew what to do. I'm really happy with how the pictures came out. Thanks so much, Krystal!

Madeline · Married on 06/16/2018

Dreamy Photos!

We chose Krystal for our Yosemite NP wedding. Two days prior to the wedding we went into the park for a park session and the day of the wedding we met back up at the Wawona hotel for the actual wedding day festivities. The photos were quick to be edited and available, she was so easy to work with, she made us feel super comfortable, and she knew great spots in the park. The photos were absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous and we are so lucky to have found her to capture the beautiful memories. Six plus months later and the pictures bring us right back to the best day of our lives. Brilliant work and a lovely person to work with! Absolutely, without a doubt, worth every penny. We tried to be price conscious on most everything in the wedding but we knew we would need to get a good photographer which can cost a lot sometimes. We felt that she was a nice middle ground price and her photos came out exactly as we had hoped.

Preciado Photography 3
    Preciado Photography 4

Preciado Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount