1-400
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pratt Place Inn and Barn

Discover Pratt Place Inn & Barn atop Sassafras Hill

Weddings are wonderful any time of year on Sassafras Hill.  Each of the four seasons holds a distinctive feel here, and no matter what time of year you choose, we will deliver. Whether you are planning an intimate dinner for 12 or a cocktail reception for 350, Pratt Place Inn and Barn can accommodate your vision.   It is of utmost importance to us to make your event exceptional. Whether the event calls for grandeur or intimacy, we will help you  assemble a team to make your dream a reality!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

1.9

The Pratt Barn and Inn is a beautiful piece of property. However, what you get for the price is just that; the piece of property. It's ran like a mom and pop shop instead of a professional wedding venue. The staff was incredibly unresponsive and often times never gave consistent information. I hardly saw anyone on site to help us with logistics or maintenance. We had rain during the ceremony and the we had several leaks throughout the barn and nobody was there to help clean it up. I did not want a DIY wedding but because of this venue, it turned into the most expensive DIY wedding. I wouldn't recommend this place until it is ran by a professional company. It has all the potential to be amazing with the right management.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/24/17, 1 Review
1.3

AVOID PRATT PLACE INN. The previous owners but the new management is completely incompetent. Upon arriving to the Inn, they wouldn’t let me check-in because they said that I hadn’t paid yet, when the original owners told me that I had to pay upon reserving each room because it was a football weekend. I couldn’t get them to help with getting Internet access to check the bank information because ‘I wasn’t staying there.’ They finally let me into my room so I could put my wedding dress, etc. up after my husband gave them his card and said that he would cover it. They asked my whole family for payment, so my grandmother and mom ended up giving them their cards too EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ALREADY GIVEN THEM HIS CARD. They harassed everyone on my rehearsal wedding day, my wedding day, and after for payments even though it had already been taken care of. THEN after everyone got home, they charged my mother for two rooms, when it should have been one. They charged my grandmother for four when they should have charged her for only one. They tried to charge me double what they had quoted me in the reservation that I had made with the original owners. They promised a rollaway to my family from England, as they do to all of their guests and they did not deliver. The bathroom of my mom’s room became locked from the inside at one point, locking her out of all of her essentials to get ready for the wedding on the day of because they didn’t have a key to it! I had phone calls on my honeymoon from crying family members because they had each been overcharged and they were near over drafting. I had to write them two e-mails on my honeymoon, the week that I got back [THANKSGIVING] and over a month later it is STILL NOT RESOLVED. I have yet to receive my security deposit of $500. They were impossible to work with and the inn keeper, Grace was incredibly rude the entire wedding weekend.

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

Pratt Place has made wedding planning so easy. I am getting married there but live out of state and their pictures, responsiveness and going the extra mile have made them simply the best! And, they offer table and chairs rentals so I don't have to find vendors for that as well.

Profile Picture User4237156, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

20 Photos

My Photo Album

20 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful Venue with great Rustic feel for a barn wedding and a classy bed and breakfast for your events!

Good people to work with. Beautiful venue, well organized, everything you would expect to find onsite is there, and an unbeatable location!

Beautiful wedding and reception venue. Great service. Always professional. Pleasure to work with!

The staff is professional and the venue is beautiful!

If you're looking for a beautiful location with personality, this is it! Between the Barn and the Inn, Pratt Place provides several options for your ceremony, reception, or both. The Barn is perfect for rustic or natural wedding themes, and for larger guest lists. The Inn is great for a more upscale and intimate wedding.

Events

2231 West Markham Road, Fayetteville, AR 72701   See On Map
479-966-4441 (phone) 479-966-4442 (fax)
9am to 5pm regular office hours