1101 Bingham Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Post Script Films

Post Script creates beautiful cinematic wedding films that truly capture the essence of your day. Our team of talented filmmakers have produced wedding films for couples in Pittsburgh and up and down the East Coast. Now booking for 2017 and 2018!

Meet the owners by viewing this film: https://vimeo.com/123836449

We deliver a product that is fresh and up to date. Our filmmakers are polished and personable. Our cameras are high definition and high quality. Our shooting and editing style is simple: we capture those special moments and details that you will want to remember forever. We do not treat your wedding like a movie set; you will barely notice we're there.

Visit our website to learn more about us and our packages. Contact us at carolyn@postscriptproductions.com

Follow Post Script Films on

• Shamrock Studios
  • Platinum Fire Productions
  • Captured Memories by Allison

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

39 Reviews for Post Script Films

Diana · Married on 10/31/2015

It was a pleasure working with Post Script Films!! I highly recommend them. My husband and I used them for videography services for our wedding on 10/31/15 and we were extremely pleased with the results. Carolyn was extremely professional, fun, and responsive during the entire process. Thanks again, Post Script!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Thomas · Married on 02/28/2015

Carolyn and the Post Script team did a fantastic job capturing our entire event including some behind the scenes memories. They were great to work with and we rec'd the finished product soon after the wedding. I did have some issues with the file type to play the video on my PC, but Carolyn worked very to figure it out and solve the issue. I would highly recommend Post Script Productions! Tom Sween

Sent on 12/26/2015

Maria · Married on 01/17/2015

Carolyn and Michele were absolutely great. I actually hardly even knew they were there! They got an amazing video for us that we love to watch over and over. We loved them so much they even did my brothers wedding a few months later.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Post Script Films Pricing

Post Script Films Price Rates

• 1101 Bingham Street Pittsburgh, 15203 See on map
    Location of (Post Script Films)