About Posh Life DJ Company

Get Down To The Mixtape Of Your Life. PARTY MORE, SMILE MORE with Posh Life!

GET DOWN TO THE MIXTAPE OF YOUR LIFE

Posh Life DJ Company is a new kind of boutique DJ entertainment provider, bringing a welcomed alternative to the traditional DJ companies of the Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland area. Founded and led by legendary DC nightclub DJ, Brian Sadiarin a.k.a. DJ Geometrix brings his 20+ years of professional experience directly to you and your event, and so will his one of a kind world class roster of DJs, who can capture the essence of your musical taste, personality, and style.

We bring a unique party experience to you and your guests! Unparalleled to any other in the industry, the Posh Life DJ Company delivers a packed dance floor and creates lifelong memories with their once in a lifetime performance.

----------------------

Top 5 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your DJ

1. Is DJing your full-time job or business?

A well-rounded, successful DJ who does this for a living is always somebody that would bring a superior level of expertise and versatility to your event. "You don’t want a DJ who does this part-time. You need a true performer whose had varied and extensive experience performing in front of different (and tough) audiences," said Brian Sadiarin, aka DJ Geometrix. Every DJ under the Posh Life DJ Company have at least 10 years of DJ experience and each performs at well over 100 events per year, including Brian, who prides himself with DJing at 50+ weddings a year.

2. How do you customize the music experience for each couple?

A skilled DJ will gladly accept your must-play and do-not-play lists, no matter how short or long, and will provide the best suggestions for certain situations during the event. We pride in making you “Get Down To The Mixtape Of Your Life”, which is based on your style, taste, and vision for that day. We will help you find that good pocket of "feel good" music that you and your guests will personally relate to and convey your feelings & personalities as a couple to your guests. We find that this approach makes for the best parties by evoking certain emotions, memories, and nostalgia which many times originate from a person's high school & college days and from other life changing experiences.

3. How do you handle song requests during our wedding?

Here’s our philosophy on song requests. If it’s a song that we know will actually kill the vibe of the party, then we try to be honest and let them know that we won’t play it. If a guest is requesting a song that makes sense to play at the time and matches perfectly with the mood of the party, then yes, we will honor their requests.

4. How far in advance do I need to hire you as my wedding DJ?

The Knot says 9-11 months, WeddingWire says 9 months, Brides.com says 6 months, but our suggestion, 8-12 months before your wedding date. The top wedding DJs in your area will be the first to get booked and that includes DJs at the Posh Life DJ Company. Many couples seem surprised that we are completely booked up at 6-8 months before their wedding date. Waiting too long to book your wedding DJ will leave you with a short list of available DJs to choose from and most of them will be the cheap, inexperienced ones.

5. Why should I choose you as my wedding DJ?

Every good wedding DJ should be able to get on the microphone, host your wedding, and be organized & professional enough to keep the timeline moving smoothly. But there’s always a big difference between good wedding DJs & great wedding DJs… and that’s if can they rock a party? Our DJs are skilled nightclub DJs who have mastered the art form of reading a crowd and programming their sets with the right song selections at the right time.

Ask yourself these questions.

- Are you a music lover?
- Do you want an awesome party?
- Do you want your dance floor packed the entire night?
- Do you want your guests leaving with the thought that they just came back from the greatest party ever?

Hopefully you answered yes to all of the above. If you did, then it’s time to PARTY MORE, SMILE MORE and consider working with the Posh Life DJ Company for your next event.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (15)
One Event Per Day (11)
Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (7)

Brian is a phenomenal DJ! Not only is he completely professional in everything he does from initial discussion, to contract negotiating, to day of presentation, he also took our requests and was able to make a playlist that kept our dance floor packed all night long! He is also very open to trying new things, like the "name that tune" game to decide which table went to the buffet next. Or helping us create a breakout surprise salsa dance during the father daughter dance that was amazing.
We have a very broad taste in music. Brian expertly transitioned from bluegrass, country, Dance classics from the 70's-80s during dinner hour to Salsa, pop, rap from the 90s and beyond. He is genius at transitioning between songs so that our guests couldn't help but keep on dancing. He was the talk of the party. My legs hurt for days from dancing so hard. We highly recommend hiring Brian!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I almost wish I could get married again so I can have Brian DJ another reception. As a musician, it was great to have a DJ with actual DJ skills (seamless mixes, cuts and scratches, and even some beat juggling at my request). I threw a very eclectic mix of songs at him -- dancehall reggae, 90-s hip hop and R&B, 60s soul, country music, boy band pop -- andand he was able to fit in every style I requested at just the right time to fit the mood and/or control the crowd to get folks up and dancing. As an added bonus, he offered to shorten the songs for the first dance, father/daughter dance, etc. I thought he was just going to play the songs from the start and cut them off early, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out he actually edited each song to shorten them up instead, so you got to hear the beginning, middle, and end of the songs, which felt much more natural than just fading out half way through. Otherwise, communication was great and I am totally satisfied with his process leading up to the event. We met twice in person to discuss logistics and music choices and I also filled out a survey with preferred songs for all of the different events throughout the night (entrances, dances, cake cutting, etc.).

Also, we had Brian play music for the cocktail hour and just told him the vibe we were going for without any specifics. His selections were great and the music fit the mood absolutely perfectly. He is an absolute pro. There a lot of DJs out there, but I'm certain that Brian is one of the best. If you're on the fence about who to choose, do yourself a favor and go with Posh Life... I'm glad I did.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/14/17, 1 Review