73 Reviews for Posh Life DJ Company

One Event Per Day (14)
Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (7)
71 Posh Life DJ Company Reviews

Amazing! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to and we owe it all to Brian. He really did a wonderful job and kept the party going! He also took the time to get up with everyone included in the wedding to make sure he knew all the announcements to make and at the right times. I highly recommend him, he was wonderful!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

BRIAN WAS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING! I would let Brian DJ any event I had and it was so amazing. He got everyone in the mood to dance and I think the dance floor was packed all night. The mixes he made that we requested was just so fantastic and any time I had a question, Brian answered quickly! He was an amazing value and I highly recommend him for any bride! You have to have him!

Profile Picture Regina, 8/25/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I have no complaints and only praise for Brian. He kept us dancing the entire night, and that is not an exaggeration! He played many of our requests and threw in some songs to keep the flow going. We never had an awkward break where the dance floor was empty or sparse. In addition, Brian was very organized and created our entire day-of schedule for us during our meetings. We met up twice before the wedding--once for an initial conversation and once at the venue walkthrough. He was very accommodating and always professional. He was also a great MC. I was slightly picky about this; I didn't want someone who was trying to crack jokes the whole time or trying to take the spotlight for himself as the host of the evening. Brian was an articulate and organized MC who kept the entire wedding moving on schedule and kept the focus on us. Lastly, his prices were so reasonable! We booked him when he offered a great Black Friday sale. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thanks, Brian!

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having Brian as the DJ for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He kept our guests out on the dance floor literally the entire night and all of our guests have raved about how good he was. We wanted a lot of 80s/90s/00s "sing along" type music and he really got our vibe, but also mixed in other stuff to keep people dancing for hours. He has a portal where we put in all the information about our timeline, must play songs, first dance song, etc, and he did a walk through at the venue with us a month before the wedding along with several meetings so he really got to know us as a couple and our vision for our wedding. He provided all the uplighting and dance floor lighting, which made the space really come alive. He provided music outdoors for our cocktail hour, and was the master of ceremonies, announcing our bridal party and all the important moments of the wedding, and providing the mic and sound for our speeches. Overall, the package we got was incredibly affordable compared to other DJ companies we looked at, especially given everything that was included. I would recommend Brian in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! To say our wedding day had a couple of bumps in the road would be an understatement thanks to the weather, but Brian managed to handle horrendous traffic, fickle weather, and an extremely last minute wedding ceremony site change without a single complaint or hiccup. He was very professional, worked extremely well with our reception vendor (which also ended up being the ceremony site as well), and was flexible and accommodating to help us get back on schedule. The music he played was exactly what we wanted (thanks to his great questionnaire he has you fill out), and all of our guest had a great time dancing the night away. We really can’t say enough positive things about him! Thanks again Brian!

Photo for Posh Life DJ Company Review - Instapix photo one of our guests took of Brian!
Profile Picture Theresa, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Brian is a phenomenal DJ! Not only is he completely professional in everything he does from initial discussion, to contract negotiating, to day of presentation, he also took our requests and was able to make a playlist that kept our dance floor packed all night long! He is also very open to trying new things, like the "name that tune" game to decide which table went to the buffet next. Or helping us create a breakout surprise salsa dance during the father daughter dance that was amazing.
We have a very broad taste in music. Brian expertly transitioned from bluegrass, country, Dance classics from the 70's-80s during dinner hour to Salsa, pop, rap from the 90s and beyond. He is genius at transitioning between songs so that our guests couldn't help but keep on dancing. He was the talk of the party. My legs hurt for days from dancing so hard. We highly recommend hiring Brian!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I almost wish I could get married again so I can have Brian DJ another reception. As a musician, it was great to have a DJ with actual DJ skills (seamless mixes, cuts and scratches, and even some beat juggling at my request). I threw a very eclectic mix of songs at him -- dancehall reggae, 90-s hip hop and R&B, 60s soul, country music, boy band pop -- andand he was able to fit in every style I requested at just the right time to fit the mood and/or control the crowd to get folks up and dancing. As an added bonus, he offered to shorten the songs for the first dance, father/daughter dance, etc. I thought he was just going to play the songs from the start and cut them off early, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out he actually edited each song to shorten them up instead, so you got to hear the beginning, middle, and end of the songs, which felt much more natural than just fading out half way through. Otherwise, communication was great and I am totally satisfied with his process leading up to the event. We met twice in person to discuss logistics and music choices and I also filled out a survey with preferred songs for all of the different events throughout the night (entrances, dances, cake cutting, etc.).

Also, we had Brian play music for the cocktail hour and just told him the vibe we were going for without any specifics. His selections were great and the music fit the mood absolutely perfectly. He is an absolute pro. There a lot of DJs out there, but I'm certain that Brian is one of the best. If you're on the fence about who to choose, do yourself a favor and go with Posh Life... I'm glad I did.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was extremely professional and did a wonderful job. He was well organized and met with us on a few occasions to go over the logistics of he wedding. During the weddig day, he arrived early and had everything set up. He played great music and accommodated any and all of our needs. I would highly recommend Posh Life for any event, especially weddings.

Profile Picture Mario, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Geometrix was an awesome DJ and host for our wedding. He took the time to listen to us and make sure he understood everything we wanted and needed! He engages the audience and his transition from song to song was flawless! He is flexible, easy to work with, and paid attention to detail on everything we discussed up until the wedding day! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Wow, I had SO many people at my wedding comment on how great the music was! Brian was terrific at reading the crowd and playing just the right thing to reach the crowd at different points in the reception. I also loved that he had a second set up so we could have him play music for our outdoor ceremony. He is professional and was super easy to work with throughout the whole process! I have already given his contact info to one attendant for use at another event! My photographer was actually the one to refer us to him- he made that great of an impression at another wedding that she worked at!

Profile Picture Trish, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was a phenomenal DJ who kept the dance party jumping our entire wedding! We received so many comments from our guests after the wedding about how incredible the music was. Brian was very accommodating and professional during our initial meeting and throughout the entire process leading up to our big day. The playlist he created based on our music suggestions was absolutely perfect! We had to make a quick on the fly change to our schedule, which Brian was able to accommodate without any issue. We highly recommend Posh Life Entertainment as your wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Art was amazing, he did a wonderful job at our wedding. We were able to meet a few weeks before the wedding to go over what types of music we wanted to hear and he had a thoughtful and exhaustive survey. He used these survey inputs to craft the perfect song list which really kept the momentum going on the dance floor. He was able to expertly read the crowd and play songs accordingly while his announcements were great and clear! I would definitely recommend him again to anyone for any type of event.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. He is clearly is an experienced DJ. He brought a great amount of energy to our wedding reception and kept our guests dancing all night. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Shennah, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely book Brian for your wedding if you're looking for a party and an upbeat fun time. We were looking to get people on the dance floor all night and he had everyone dancing with each other until the venue shut down the bars. Thanks so much for your awesome work and advice, Brian!

Profile Picture User6021355, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Brian was amazing. We reached out based on a recommendation and we weren't disappointed. He was very helpful and professional during the planning process and when it came time for the wedding, he kept the party moving all night long. We received so many comments on how awesome he was. I even heard some comments of "best wedding DJ ever." :-) We agree!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

No advice needed. Definitely book with Posh Life Entertainment. DJ Brian is terrific!

Profile Picture User7348606, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were referred to Posh Life from friends that have used Brian as their wedding DJ in the past. Unfortunately, Brian was not available on our wedding date, but he was able to provide us another great DJ, Art, from his company. We had two meetings with Art before our wedding and he was friendly and easy to work with. He helped us organize our timeline and set the vibe of our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Art did a great job providing music and sound during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The day went by very fast and we wish the music didn't have to stop!
Thank you Posh Life and Art for your services!

Profile Picture Anh, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brian did an excellent job at my wedding with sound for ceremony and music for cocktails, dinner and reception. Unfortunately his time to shine (the dance floor party) was cut short by some catering issues, but all I've heard from guests was how great the music was. There was some kind of a mix up with the ceremony music and somehow my mom ended up walking down the aisle to an electric instrumental version of U2(?!) but overall it was awesome. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7220806, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Brian was the DJ for our wedding at Herrington on the Bay and he was awesome! Great to work with, fun and very entertaining. Extremely organized and easy to work. Listened to what we wanted and truly delivered. Helped make our wedding day the best day ever! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jaclynn, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was great! We first experienced his sweet jams at a friend's wedding. When it was our turn we were so behind on planning it was so great to have a DJ that was so easy to work with...we weren't 100% sure what we wanted / needed at first from a music set up and lighting standpoint, but Brian was so easy to work with and helped us figure out the best approach. Loved the questions he gave us to figure out what kind of music we were looking for and he did not disappoint day of, he kept the wedding moving along and most importantly kept everyone on the dance floor all night!! Awesome DJ for a great value!! Can highly recommend his services!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/12/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Posh Life Entertainment is amazing!! Brian was wonderful to work with -- he was easy to talk to, down to earth, professional and did an awesome job at our wedding. We got so many compliments on our music and the dance floor was never empty. My friend is using him for her wedding in September and we can't wait to dance to his music again. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My friend recommended Brian to us to perform DJ service on our wedding. Brian is very friendly, flexible, and easy to work with. He is also reasonably priced and was professional on the wedding day. Since he has DJ-ed at our venue many times, he also provided some insights and suggestions for the venue which were very helpful.

Profile Picture Elyse, 6/26/16, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Brian (Posh Life Entertainment) was absolutely amazing, and everything about our experience with him was great. He met with us on two separate occasions to work out details and made sure that our requests were accommodated in every aspect. Unlike most DJs, Brian was exceptionally detail oriented, even offering us assistance with timing and event planning at no charge. He went above and beyond in all aspects, and I emphatically recommend him to anyone looking to book a DJ for their wedding or other event.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We received a promotional email from Brian, the owner of Posh Life Entertainment after attending a bridal show. We inquired about his services and received a prompt response. We liked his offerings and decided to book a meeting. We met at a middle point for both of us one evening. Brian was very friendly and easy to talk to. We discussed our needs/desires and Brian listened attentively, answered our questions, and gave some great ideas. Within the next week or two, we decided to book with Brian. He was very accommodating to our budget. We booked his ceremony and reception DJ services as well as his uplighting services. Between booking and the day of our wedding, there was sometimes a delay in email responses but after one or two followups, we received a friendly response to our questions. For our final meeting, we met at our venue because he had never been there before. We showed him around and then discussed the final details for our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, Brian showed up on time, very professionally dressed, and with all his equipment. Brian's DJ and uplighting services were great! He announced all of our reception events with excitement and was in communication with us to ensure we stayed within our timeline. We were out on the dance floor practically the entire dance portion of the night and many of our guests danced too.

Overall, we had a great experience. Brian was wonderful to work with and we would certainly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting