Posh Life DJ Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 04/23/2022

Good tunes and good times!

Brian did a fantastic job at our reception! The first step in the planning process includes getting access to the Vibo app where we were able to map out the timeline for the day and pick songs for every part of the reception, including our first dance and the father-daughter song. The app integrated with Spotify and YouTube, which made the process really easy. Brian met with us twice before the event to make sure he knew what we wanted and to go over timelines for the day. Brian took everything in stride, which made us feel very confident in our choice of DJ! Both the music set up in the outdoor tent (no walls) and the smaller system indoors (for dinner) worked very well. Brian did a great job moving things along, directing guests throughout the evening. He also read the dance floor well and quickly learned and delivered what our guests liked dancing to. Brian also did a great job of mixing music on the fly (not just fading songs in and out), which made for a fun evening of dancing for everyone. Our venue coordinator let us know that Brian was also very kind, timely, and needed little to no set up – they were very impressed!
  • Anh
    Anh P. Married on 04/09/2022

An amazing DJ ever

We had our wedding on April 9. Brian was our DJ. He is an talented DJ who made a amazing wedding for us. We didn’t have a wedding planner so he helped us to creat the wedding timeline and coordinated with us during the wedding. He played all the songs that we requested. Also he played some of our guests wedding song so it made our guests feel so special. Our guests even said they never had an amazing DJ like him before. We are so thankful that we found him. We highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for your wedding.

Mai & Nick
  • Loryn
    Loryn M. Married on 11/20/2021

The best DJ experience!

Brian at Posh Life DJ was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ. He was professional, helpful, and responsive throughout the whole planning process. The software he uses is awesome/intuitive/user-friendly for making sure that all of your favorite songs are played and the timeline runs smoothly. We wanted our wedding to feel like a real party and Brian made sure of that - we had so many guests comment that they had never seen a wedding with so many adults on the dance floor for the entire time. We would recommend Brian to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. We had an absolute blast dancing with our family and friends and are so grateful we came across his business on WeddingWire.
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 09/18/2021

Best Wedding DJ!!

Brian listened to everything we wanted, was extremely easy to work with, very professional, and made the night so much fun!! Guests had the best time
    Janie Married on 06/12/2021

The best dj ever

Brian was a dream to work with and is truly such a nice guy. Planning a wedding during Covid was stressful at times, but we knew that we never had to worry about our DJ. Brian was incredibly responsive and had an awesome app for us to help select our music way before the wedding. We had a planning call a week before the wedding, and everything went perfectly! People are still telling us what a fantastic DJ we had. Every song that you would want to hear and dance to was played, and our guests were constantly on the dance floor. If you want people to remember your wedding for amazing music and dancing, definitely book DJ Geometrix!
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 10/31/2020

The absolute BEST DJ!!

Brian aka DJ Geometrix was by far the best decision made for our wedding! If you are looking for the best wedding DJ look no further! Brian made our guests get down and kept us on track the entire day. All my guests kept gushing at how awesome he was! Don’t even think about it just book him! Btw I love the app he uses to easily upload your song lists from Spotify and easily search the songs you want. Everything was super easy and can even add the specific songs to when you want them to be played. He is a true professional!
  • Lia
    Lia S. Married on 08/08/2020

We danced ALL night!!!

We hired Brian based off of his great reviews I read online, and he ABSOLUTELY lived up to the hype. We wanted a fun wedding, so a good DJ was one of our biggest priorities. Brian was incredibly professional, easy to work with, and KNOWS what he’s doing. He was also so flexible when COVID hit. We had originally postponed, and then about 3 weeks before I called him back up and asked if he was still available. We had changed our venue, reduced our guest count from 200 to 30, but he was all about it! I was SO relieved, and let me just say, having a DJ was so nice because they really are in charge of the timeline and the “vibe” of the whole night. He arrived early, everything ran smoothly, and I’m not kidding….every single person was on the dance floor the entire night!! He played every single song we listed as “must have”, and then filled in the gaps perfectly with songs that fit the vibe of the dance floor at the time. His transitions and timing was PERFECT. There was never a dull moment. I could tell he has been doing this a long time. I would absolutely hire him again, and recommend him to anyone!
  • Reniah
    Reniah C. Married on 06/13/2020

A party must-have!

I booked Brian long before COVID came, and when it did, Brian was flexible and professional through the all of the uncertainty. We ended up having an intimate, outdoor reception on June 13th and EVERYONE raved about how awesome our DJ was (even our photographer/videographer)! From the wedding party intros to the very last song, Brian reads the room and knows what will keep the party going on and on! People were on the dance floor the whole night and it felt like a true night club experience, which is what everyone needed after quarantine. We can’t thank Brian enough for helping to make the night awesome!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 06/06/2020

If music matters to you, HIRE THIS DJ!

Brian absolutely MADE our wedding. The music was very important to us and I couldn't have dreamed up a better playlist, smoother transitions, or a more fun dance party! My dad decided the day before the wedding that for our dance he wanted to start with Louis Armstrong, bust into boogie shoes, and then conclude with Louis. With less than a day notice, Brian spliced it together beautifully - people told us afterward was one of the best father daughter dances they've seen. Brian also incorporated all of our songs and stuck to our requested genre (90s and classic rock) but added in beats and seamless transitions to make everything feel like our personal, dream dance club. He was easy to work with, relaxed and reliable - all of the things you want in an event vendor when you have a million other things to worry about! A friend referred Brian to me after he DJed her wedding, and I will refer him to everyone I know. All we heard form our guests the next day was how amazing the DJ was. Brian absolutely crushed it and my husband and I could not be happier. 10/10 recommend for any event where music matters. :)
  • Alia
    Alia M. Married on 10/13/2019

1000% Recommend

I cannon stress enough how fantastic and professional Brian with Posh Life Entertainment was! From replying promptly with detailed and accurate quotes, to setting up meetings before our reception to discuss the music and vibe we were going for, to always being responsive to any questions we had - Brian was the best. Our guests had a total blast, and Brian played the perfect mix of songs to get everyone up and dancing and having a good time. He also moved seamlessly through the welcome, toasts, cake cutting, etc., and was ready and willing to take any music requests. He even went the extra mile and stayed later than contracted after a situation with our buses made our guests arrive late to the reception. Would totally recommend for your wedding reception, or any event!!
    Lauren Married on 09/21/2019

Brian/Poshlife DJ was AMAZING

Brian did an absolutely amazing, fabulous job DJing our wedding. He is a real pro, and his knowledge and experience comes through from the very first contact with him. He is organized and very attentive to detail. He answered all of my questions (and I had a lot of them) via email in a timely manner. On the days leading up to the wedding, he made sure he had all of the information he needed to provide seamless service. On the day of the wedding, he knocked the music out of the park. We got so many compliments on the music, and he had everyone dancing for 3+ hours, nonstop. I sort of want to get married again just so I have an excuse to have Brian DJ another event for me! Don't hesitate to choose this company for your DJ services.
  • Andrea
    Andrea D. Married on 08/31/2019

Best dj ever!

Brian was hands down the best DJ I have ever come across at a wedding! My guests were on the dance floor all night long! He transitioned from song to song very well and checked all the boxes for what I asked for.
    Natalie Married on 08/24/2019

Brian is the most reliable and conscientious vendor you could hire!

I can't explain how impressed I was with Brian at our wedding. We got married on August 24th and we were planning/funding the whole thing ourselves. We did it at a resort so luckily a lot of the vendors were in-house which made it a lot easier, but in the beginning I was very stressed when vetting DJs and photographers and florists through WW and numerous sites. The entertainment is such a critical part of the wedding and we wanted it to be perfect but economical. We read the fantastic reviews about Brian, and set up a phone call. He was so responsive since the beginning and easy-going. He didn't add any stress, if anything he relieved it. We even met with him in-person and had him over to our condo before the wedding to organize details which amde me feel so comfortable. The dance floor was LIT on our wedding night. Not joking- nobody sat down once the dance floor opened up, no one even ate dessert they were too busy dancing. He even incorporated a persian tradition and made it super collaborative and interactive, he had all different groups of people dancing with one another it was just incredible. I received numerous compliments from my family and friends. My uncle is sick and told me the day after that that was the first time he danced in 5 years
    Dshawler Married on 08/17/2019

Brian rocked the dance floor all night long!

Brian is a professional, listened to requests, communicated throughout the months leading up to wedding. Guests commented they danced the whole night. Highly recommend Brian for your next event!! He is great, the up lighting gave the room an added effect. The sound is solid. He makes sure the names are pronounced accurately and clearly.
    Kerry Married on 07/06/2019

Brian is the best!

We had the BEST time working with Brian - he helped us pick the perfect music and was super responsive. Most importantly, he made our wedding so fun. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Brian did a great job reading the room and playing songs everyone loved.
  • Elena
    Elena Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing DJ!

Brian was absolutely amazing as our wedding DJ. Our entertainment at our wedding was really important to us as we are both musical and I have worked in events for years. Brian did not disappoint! He was super flexible with our needs, worked with and alongside our musicians, plus another MC and stuck to the timeline I provided. He was awesome at mixing music and knowing when to play what/reading the crowd. We loved working with him and he was so nice and easy to communicate with during the planning process. People kept telling us it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to and we know our DJ was a huge part of that reason! He is a true professional and knows what he’s doing. I highly recommend!!
    Jane B. Married on 06/29/2019

Fabulous DJ

Brian was so professional and played at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He played great music for all three events. He knows how to read a crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night. We had so many compliments about how wonderful all the dancing was. Every age group had a great time. I would highly recommend him and I thought his fee was very fair.
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 05/16/2019

If you havent already, book Posh Life

We wanted to have a professional ceremony but a dance party reception and Brian did both extremely well. If you want people to dance (that normally don't) get Posh Life for you wedding. Brian was a breeze to work with and gave us helpful suggestions in the wedding planning stage. we cant thank Brian enough for helping us make our special day perfect.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 04/27/2019

Posh Life (Brian) brings the party

I turned to wedding website reviews when the DJ we originally wanted wasn't available for our day and every single good review written about Brian is accurate. We "interviewed" 3 DJ's and decided to go with Brian based on price, experience, reliability and knowledge. Brian did not disappoint and made our wedding AMAZING. He had people dancing the entire night (even people I have NEVER seen dance before!!!) We had literally last second changes on the day of and Brian was able to accommodate and made it seem like that was the plan all along. You will not be disappointed if you book Brian for your ceremony/reception!
    Shae Married on 04/20/2019

Great DJ!!

Brian was very professional and great to work with. He reached out to us before our wedding and made sure all the music choices were what we wanted and that he had the correct pronunciations for everyone's names. The reception was amazing and he did an outstanding job on everything from music choices to running the show as MC. We would 100% recommend using Brian/Posh Life DJ at your wedding!
    Chris Married on 03/16/2019

Read the Room Perfectly

Brian Sadiaran (aka Posh Life Entertainment) was the perfect choice for our wedding. In our very first call, Brian asked the right questions to gauge how we'd like or wedding to go and he got it absolutely right. Our wedding prep meeting went very smoothly as he took what we wanted, provided helpful guidance, and crafted the perfect evening. The day of the wedding, he was an integral but behind-the-scenes presence for all aspects of the night. During the dinner and reception, he read the room perfectly and kept the dance floor full for the entire 3 hours of dancing. He had the room thumping and jumping until the end, and so many of our guests commented about how fantastic the music was. Brian was the ultimate professional and we can't thank him enough for his work in making our wedding celebration everything we wanted it to be (and more!!!).
    Ashley Married on 12/15/2018

Hire Brian. Seriously.

Brian is an AWESOME DJ. We had a daytime wedding and we worried that people might not dance, but Brian had the whole crowd going crazy - even before the dance floor officially opened. I liked that Brian included us in the song selection process-- we sent him a long list of songs that we wanted played at the wedding, and he accommodated us perfectly. He also worked with us when we wanted to do a last-minute edit to our first dance song, and when he had to introduce someone for an impromptu speech. His pricing was also reasonable. My husband and I would highly recommend Brian!!!! Woo hoo!!!
    Austin Married on 10/06/2018
    Brian was an amazing DJ at our wedding this past weekend! Prior to booking him, he made sure all our request and needs were met and ensured us that he would be able to set the timeline with us every step of the way. The music list he provided fit perfectly with our ceremony, all the way to dinner/party. If you are searching for a reliable DJ that is open with communication and quick response time, i would highly recommend booking with Posh life!
    Sarah Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent and easy to work with!

Brian was an amazing DJ for our wedding in DC. We weren't too familiar with the wedding planning process, but he helped guide us along in a few areas. He asked plenty of questions and got to know us in person before our big day. We had a wide age range at the wedding and wanted the music to cater to all of our guests, which Brian did very well. The dance floor was packed the entire time. He also did a great job directing guests throughout the ceremony, dinner, etc. We would definitely recommend him!
    Kelly Married on 09/02/2018
    Amazing! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to and we owe it all to Brian. He really did a wonderful job and kept the party going! He also took the time to get up with everyone included in the wedding to make sure he knew all the announcements to make and at the right times. I highly recommend him, he was wonderful!