Posh Life DJ Company Reviews

Posh Life DJ Company 5
Posh Life DJ Company 6

Shae · Married on 04/20/2019

Great DJ!!

Brian was very professional and great to work with. He reached out to us before our wedding and made sure all the music choices were what we wanted and that he had the correct pronunciations for everyone's names. The reception was amazing and he did an outstanding job on everything from music choices to running the show as MC. We would 100% recommend using Brian/Posh Life DJ at your wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Chris · Married on 03/16/2019

Read the Room Perfectly

Brian Sadiaran (aka Posh Life Entertainment) was the perfect choice for our wedding. In our very first call, Brian asked the right questions to gauge how we'd like or wedding to go and he got it absolutely right. Our wedding prep meeting went very smoothly as he took what we wanted, provided helpful guidance, and crafted the perfect evening. The day of the wedding, he was an integral but behind-the-scenes presence for all aspects of the night. During the dinner and reception, he read the room perfectly and kept the dance floor full for the entire 3 hours of dancing. He had the room thumping and jumping until the end, and so many of our guests commented about how fantastic the music was. Brian was the ultimate professional and we can't thank him enough for his work in making our wedding celebration everything we wanted it to be (and more!!!).

Sent on 04/02/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Hire Brian. Seriously.

Brian is an AWESOME DJ. We had a daytime wedding and we worried that people might not dance, but Brian had the whole crowd going crazy - even before the dance floor officially opened. I liked that Brian included us in the song selection process-- we sent him a long list of songs that we wanted played at the wedding, and he accommodated us perfectly. He also worked with us when we wanted to do a last-minute edit to our first dance song, and when he had to introduce someone for an impromptu speech. His pricing was also reasonable. My husband and I would highly recommend Brian!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Posh Life DJ Company 7

Austin · Married on 10/06/2018

Brian was an amazing DJ at our wedding this past weekend! Prior to booking him, he made sure all our request and needs were met and ensured us that he would be able to set the timeline with us every step of the way. The music list he provided fit perfectly with our ceremony, all the way to dinner/party. If you are searching for a reliable DJ that is open with communication and quick response time, i would highly recommend booking with Posh life!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent and easy to work with!

Brian was an amazing DJ for our wedding in DC. We weren't too familiar with the wedding planning process, but he helped guide us along in a few areas. He asked plenty of questions and got to know us in person before our big day. We had a wide age range at the wedding and wanted the music to cater to all of our guests, which Brian did very well. The dance floor was packed the entire time. He also did a great job directing guests throughout the ceremony, dinner, etc. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and said it was the best wedding they’d ever been to and we owe it all to Brian. He really did a wonderful job and kept the party going! He also took the time to get up with everyone included in the wedding to make sure he knew all the announcements to make and at the right times. I highly recommend him, he was wonderful!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Regina · Married on 08/25/2018

BRIAN WAS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING! I would let Brian DJ any event I had and it was so amazing. He got everyone in the mood to dance and I think the dance floor was packed all night. The mixes he made that we requested was just so fantastic and any time I had a question, Brian answered quickly! He was an amazing value and I highly recommend him for any bride! You have to have him!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/11/2018

I have no complaints and only praise for Brian. He kept us dancing the entire night, and that is not an exaggeration! He played many of our requests and threw in some songs to keep the flow going. We never had an awkward break where the dance floor was empty or sparse. In addition, Brian was very organized and created our entire day-of schedule for us during our meetings. We met up twice before the wedding--once for an initial conversation and once at the venue walkthrough. He was very accommodating and always professional. He was also a great MC. I was slightly picky about this; I didn't want someone who was trying to crack jokes the whole time or trying to take the spotlight for himself as the host of the evening. Brian was an articulate and organized MC who kept the entire wedding moving on schedule and kept the focus on us. Lastly, his prices were so reasonable! We booked him when he offered a great Black Friday sale. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thanks, Brian!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Having Brian as the DJ for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He kept our guests out on the dance floor literally the entire night and all of our guests have raved about how good he was. We wanted a lot of 80s/90s/00s "sing along" type music and he really got our vibe, but also mixed in other stuff to keep people dancing for hours. He has a portal where we put in all the information about our timeline, must play songs, first dance song, etc, and he did a walk through at the venue with us a month before the wedding along with several meetings so he really got to know us as a couple and our vision for our wedding. He provided all the uplighting and dance floor lighting, which made the space really come alive. He provided music outdoors for our cocktail hour, and was the master of ceremonies, announcing our bridal party and all the important moments of the wedding, and providing the mic and sound for our speeches. Overall, the package we got was incredibly affordable compared to other DJ companies we looked at, especially given everything that was included. I would recommend Brian in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Posh Life DJ Company 8

Theresa · Married on 05/26/2018

Brian was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! To say our wedding day had a couple of bumps in the road would be an understatement thanks to the weather, but Brian managed to handle horrendous traffic, fickle weather, and an extremely last minute wedding ceremony site change without a single complaint or hiccup. He was very professional, worked extremely well with our reception vendor (which also ended up being the ceremony site as well), and was flexible and accommodating to help us get back on schedule. The music he played was exactly what we wanted (thanks to his great questionnaire he has you fill out), and all of our guest had a great time dancing the night away. We really can’t say enough positive things about him! Thanks again Brian!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Posh Life DJ Company 9

Brian · Married on 10/14/2017

I almost wish I could get married again so I can have Brian DJ another reception. As a musician, it was great to have a DJ with actual DJ skills (seamless mixes, cuts and scratches, and even some beat juggling at my request). I threw a very eclectic mix of songs at him -- dancehall reggae, 90-s hip hop and R&B, 60s soul, country music, boy band pop -- andand he was able to fit in every style I requested at just the right time to fit the mood and/or control the crowd to get folks up and dancing. As an added bonus, he offered to shorten the songs for the first dance, father/daughter dance, etc. I thought he was just going to play the songs from the start and cut them off early, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out he actually edited each song to shorten them up instead, so you got to hear the beginning, middle, and end of the songs, which felt much more natural than just fading out half way through. Otherwise, communication was great and I am totally satisfied with his process leading up to the event. We met twice in person to discuss logistics and music choices and I also filled out a survey with preferred songs for all of the different events throughout the night (entrances, dances, cake cutting, etc.).

Also, we had Brian play music for the cocktail hour and just told him the vibe we were going for without any specifics. His selections were great and the music fit the mood absolutely perfectly. He is an absolute pro. There a lot of DJs out there, but I'm certain that Brian is one of the best. If you're on the fence about who to choose, do yourself a favor and go with Posh Life... I'm glad I did.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Mario · Married on 10/07/2017

Brian was extremely professional and did a wonderful job. He was well organized and met with us on a few occasions to go over the logistics of he wedding. During the weddig day, he arrived early and had everything set up. He played great music and accommodated any and all of our needs. I would highly recommend Posh Life for any event, especially weddings.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Geometrix was an awesome DJ and host for our wedding. He took the time to listen to us and make sure he understood everything we wanted and needed! He engages the audience and his transition from song to song was flawless! He is flexible, easy to work with, and paid attention to detail on everything we discussed up until the wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Trish · Married on 09/23/2017

Wow, I had SO many people at my wedding comment on how great the music was! Brian was terrific at reading the crowd and playing just the right thing to reach the crowd at different points in the reception. I also loved that he had a second set up so we could have him play music for our outdoor ceremony. He is professional and was super easy to work with throughout the whole process! I have already given his contact info to one attendant for use at another event! My photographer was actually the one to refer us to him- he made that great of an impression at another wedding that she worked at!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

Brian was a phenomenal DJ who kept the dance party jumping our entire wedding! We received so many comments from our guests after the wedding about how incredible the music was. Brian was very accommodating and professional during our initial meeting and throughout the entire process leading up to our big day. The playlist he created based on our music suggestions was absolutely perfect! We had to make a quick on the fly change to our schedule, which Brian was able to accommodate without any issue. We highly recommend Posh Life Entertainment as your wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Posh Life DJ Company 10
    Posh Life DJ Company 11
    Posh Life DJ Company 12

Ryan · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Art was amazing, he did a wonderful job at our wedding. We were able to meet a few weeks before the wedding to go over what types of music we wanted to hear and he had a thoughtful and exhaustive survey. He used these survey inputs to craft the perfect song list which really kept the momentum going on the dance floor. He was able to expertly read the crowd and play songs accordingly while his announcements were great and clear! I would definitely recommend him again to anyone for any type of event.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Shennah · Married on 06/03/2017

Brian was very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. He is clearly is an experienced DJ. He brought a great amount of energy to our wedding reception and kept our guests dancing all night. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Katrina · Married on 10/22/2016

Brian was amazing. We reached out based on a recommendation and we weren't disappointed. He was very helpful and professional during the planning process and when it came time for the wedding, he kept the party moving all night long. We received so many comments on how awesome he was. I even heard some comments of "best wedding DJ ever." :-) We agree!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Darnell · Married on 10/15/2016

No advice needed. Definitely book with Posh Life Entertainment. DJ Brian is terrific!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Anh · Married on 10/01/2016

We were referred to Posh Life from friends that have used Brian as their wedding DJ in the past. Unfortunately, Brian was not available on our wedding date, but he was able to provide us another great DJ, Art, from his company. We had two meetings with Art before our wedding and he was friendly and easy to work with. He helped us organize our timeline and set the vibe of our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Art did a great job providing music and sound during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The day went by very fast and we wish the music didn't have to stop!
    Thank you Posh Life and Art for your services!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Susie · Married on 09/10/2016

Brian did an excellent job at my wedding with sound for ceremony and music for cocktails, dinner and reception. Unfortunately his time to shine (the dance floor party) was cut short by some catering issues, but all I've heard from guests was how great the music was. There was some kind of a mix up with the ceremony music and somehow my mom ended up walking down the aisle to an electric instrumental version of U2(?!) but overall it was awesome. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jaclynn · Married on 09/03/2016

Brian was the DJ for our wedding at Herrington on the Bay and he was awesome! Great to work with, fun and very entertaining. Extremely organized and easy to work. Listened to what we wanted and truly delivered. Helped make our wedding day the best day ever! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Brian · Married on 06/25/2016

Brian (Posh Life Entertainment) was absolutely amazing, and everything about our experience with him was great. He met with us on two separate occasions to work out details and made sure that our requests were accommodated in every aspect. Unlike most DJs, Brian was exceptionally detail oriented, even offering us assistance with timing and event planning at no charge. He went above and beyond in all aspects, and I emphatically recommend him to anyone looking to book a DJ for their wedding or other event.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Judy · Married on 05/29/2016

I cannot recommend Brian highly enough. From the very beginning, Brian was diligent, professional, and absolutely reliable. But beyond that, Brian went through the effort of getting to know us as a couple, learning about our cultures (Chinese and American), and creating a day that was perfectly personalized for us. Brian did much more than DJ our party - he created the entire schedule for the wedding day (we didn't have a wedding planner) and gave so many tips and recommendations for creating a fun party. And an AMAZING party it was. Of course my husband and I thought it was so much fun and a huge success, but we also had so many friends raving about how it was the funnest wedding and one of the funnest parties generally they had been too. I lost count of how many people texted us after saying that our DJ was one of the best DJs (not just wedding DJ) they'd seen. Brian absolutely made the night. He made the events flow effortlessly together, hyped up the crowd throughout the reception, and played songs (think lots of throwback 90's and 2000's hits) that made our friends dance nonstop throughout the night. We had originally felt bad about not having an after-party, but several of our friends said that they wouldn't be able to handle one anyway because of the epic dance party at our wedding. Anyway, all this to say that Brian made our entire wedding so smooth and incredibly fun; if you hire him, just lean back and wait to have the wedding party of your lives.

Sent on 07/07/2016