110 county rd 311, Port Lavaca, TX 77979 Map · Phone number

About Portraits by Brandee

I have been doing photography my whole life and now that my three children are older I have been given the opportunity to fullfil my passion! I do photography not for the money but for the sheer pleasure of it and making people happy! I will work with anyone to create the vision that each client has! Thank you and I hope to work with you soon! God Bless!

Please check out my website at www.portraitsbybrandee.com to see my prices and contact me! Also find me on Facebook under Portraitsbybrandee Vickery

ad114
ad114
DSC10312
DSC10832

5 Reviews for Portraits by Brandee

One amazing photographer. She did an outstanding job on my wedding. Although we didn't do all the pictures I hoped for due to time, the ones she did get are amazing. Yes, I would recommend her!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Troy · Married on 07/13/2012

I've worked with Brandee and she goes above and beyond and does a great job!! Always helpful and does anything needed to get the shot !! I would recommend her for any jobs needed.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Helen · Married on 05/05/2012

Brandee's work is amazing!! She did a mini mother's day shoot for me and my mother and the pics were awesome. Very personal. Very reasonable rates.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Portraits by Brandee FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Demers Banquet Hall