P.O.Box 2291, Flemington, NJ 08822 Map · Phone number

About Popular Party DJ's

Originally started in May of 1983, Popular Party DJ's has grown from a single mobile entertainer, performing mostly local events to a full service entertainment company serving the NJ, NY, PA and CT areas. Since its inception, Popular Party DJ's LLC has been privately owned and operated by its founder.

Popular Party DJ's prides itself in maintaining a fully digital library of over 65,000 titles. Our extensive library includes music from the 40's to top 40.

Our entertainers' backgrounds are varied; coming from radio, clubs, bands and even from the stage. All of our staff have a minimum of five years of performance experience, plus attend monthly training sessions to ensure that we create your special event, with lasting memories that you and your guest will share for a lifetime

Popular Party DJ's has competed in the DJ of the Year competitions and have been nationally recognized in trade publications such as Mobile Beat and DJ Times.

IMG3630
IMG3630
b77a5d7b1b570d2b 12075055 999298283441670 6092497873295418058 n

4 Reviews for Popular Party DJ's

Judy · Married on 10/10/2010

This DJ was entertaining, responsive to my phone calls and put my mind at ease about all aspects of my event. Once I called them, I knew I didn't have to worry about any other details surrounding entertainment. They were outstanding!!!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Shawn · Married on 08/08/2010

Charlene went above and beyond everything that my wife and I could have asked for. 98% of our guests said it was the BEST wedding they've ever been too.

I'd get married again, just to have a party like that!!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Catherine · Married on 07/07/2007

We hired Popular Party DJs for my sister's wedding. Thorough planning, punctual, professional are key words I would use to describe Popular Party DJs. The wedding was a big success! Everyone (even though there were lot of age groups) had a great time! Still getting compliments to this day! We looked at a lot of options before hiring and quickly realized the difference between true professionals, individuals that just started DJing, part-timers and franchises. Experience and polish made a big difference at this wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Popular Party DJ's FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• P.O.Box 2291 Flemington, 08822 See on map
    9087519305 (Other Phone Number)
    9087515574 (Fax Number)
    Closed Sundays & Mondays, Tues-Thurs 10am-6pm, Fridays 10-2pm, Saturday and Evening Hrs by Appointment