1305 Sawgrass Drive, Norman, OK 73072 Map · Phone number

Merkel F1
IMG918122

40 Reviews for Poppy Lane Design

Aimee · Married on 08/06/2016

I can't give these girls enough LOVE. I loved them when they were Dutch and I could stop in and buy flowers and I LOVED everything they did for my wedding. They knocked it out of the park. My bouquet was breathtaking. All the touches they left from the flower girl's kissing ball, the ceremony arch, the head table runner and all centerpieces it was everything I could of wanted. Thanks PLD <3

Sent on 08/15/2016

Going with Poppy Lane Design was one of the best choices I made when planning my wedding! They were STUNNING! We had a late November wedding and our bouquets included the most gorgeous peonies, garden roses and unique flowers that I was sure would be out of season. I worked with Jessie and loved working with her so much. I didn't give her much guidance and really only told her the general colors, that it was a winter themed wedding and showed her a few pictures of bouquets I liked and she did the rest and I was floored when I saw the bouquets! Jessie also created the most stunning floral piece for the cake, the most precious floral crown for my flower girl and at the last minute she added a floral crown for me to wear to the reception (it ws GORGEOUS). I would recommend Poppy Lane to any bride. The florals will always be such a large part of the memory of my wedding because of how stunning they were. These girls are so talented!

Sent on 12/08/2015

My flowers turned out exactly how I wanted!! Very simple but beautiful. I know NOTHING about flowers so when I went in for a consultation, Shelly was very helpful in guiding me to the right flowers for what I was wanting. Thank you Floral and Hardy!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Real Weddings

• Glorious Day Films
    Glorious Day Films Wedding Videographers

I love shooting footage of Poppy Lane's designs, they are so amazing!

• Josh McCullock Photography
    Josh McCullock Photography Wedding Photographers

Always on time, always beautiful!

• Colorband PhotoArtisans
    Colorband PhotoArtisans Wedding Photographers

Love working with Poppy Lane Design. Wonderful people and always beautiful work! It's always a pleasure photographing their designs.

• 1305 Sawgrass Drive Norman, 73072 See on map