Poppy Lane Design Reviews

40 | Norman, OK

40 Reviews for Poppy Lane Design

Aimee · Married on 08/06/2016

I can't give these girls enough LOVE. I loved them when they were Dutch and I could stop in and buy flowers and I LOVED everything they did for my wedding. They knocked it out of the park. My bouquet was breathtaking. All the touches they left from the flower girl's kissing ball, the ceremony arch, the head table runner and all centerpieces it was everything I could of wanted. Thanks PLD <3

Sent on 08/15/2016

Going with Poppy Lane Design was one of the best choices I made when planning my wedding! They were STUNNING! We had a late November wedding and our bouquets included the most gorgeous peonies, garden roses and unique flowers that I was sure would be out of season. I worked with Jessie and loved working with her so much. I didn't give her much guidance and really only told her the general colors, that it was a winter themed wedding and showed her a few pictures of bouquets I liked and she did the rest and I was floored when I saw the bouquets! Jessie also created the most stunning floral piece for the cake, the most precious floral crown for my flower girl and at the last minute she added a floral crown for me to wear to the reception (it ws GORGEOUS). I would recommend Poppy Lane to any bride. The florals will always be such a large part of the memory of my wedding because of how stunning they were. These girls are so talented!

Sent on 12/08/2015

My flowers turned out exactly how I wanted!! Very simple but beautiful. I know NOTHING about flowers so when I went in for a consultation, Shelly was very helpful in guiding me to the right flowers for what I was wanting. Thank you Floral and Hardy!

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2015

Poppy lane designed my flowers for my wedding day. They were beyond beautiful and I will be using them for all occasions in the future. Truly admire the team and especially the owner, Kelly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Joan · Married on 04/11/2015

I am so excited to work with Poppy Lane for my upcoming wedding in April. Through discussing my vision with Jesse she made me become more excited about my wedding day and faith in them that it will look beautiful. I highly recommend them. They were so patient and kind and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Amber · Married on 09/13/2014

Very easy to work with and the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Hallie · Married on 07/04/2014

Poppy Lane was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process! Kelly and Jesse are fabulous and really did an incredible job of making my vision come to life! They were so patient and flexible and I would recommend them to anyone! Our day was perfect and they even came in on a holiday to make me a bridal bouquet on VERY LATE notice. (Not to mention my wedding was on a holiday and they agreed to help me then too)

Sent on 07/23/2014

Patricia · Married on 03/29/2014

Kelly was wonderful. They flowers she brought were gorgeous and exactly what we had talked about. She even handled a last minute change to my bouquet great. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Lindsay · Married on 11/02/2013

Poppy Lane was very easy to work with and made my vision a reality. I would absolutely use them again and recommend them highly without reservation.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2013

Kelly at Poppy Lane Design was absolutely amazing!! Our wedding flowers were so fragrant and beautiful!! Her design abilities and creativity endless. She is so passionate about what she does and I would highly recommended using Kelly for any floral needs!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Pamela · Married on 08/03/2013

My daughter somewhat knew what she wanted in floral arrangements and it was if Kelly read her mind. When she saw her bridal bouquet, she cried because it was exactly what she had wanted. The arrangements for the ceremony and reception were very artistic with beautiful, fresh blooms. We also had tables with glass candle arrangements and others with lanterns and petals. It made the reception room interesting but not busy looking.
    Kelly also has an enchanting sense of humor which makes the planning of the flowers a memorable experience .

Sent on 08/05/2013

Katie · Married on 08/03/2013

Kelly is an amazing woman!! She knows what she is doing and she is very kind! When we met, I knew right off the bat that she was going to be my florist! She has an awesome personality and she makes your special day complete with her amazing designs. She actually helped me decided on my wedding colors when she had a bouquet saved from pinterest on her phone. WE loved it!!! Thanks to her and my wonderful wedding planner, my wedding was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I used Poppy Lane Design in Oklahoma City, and I'm so glad we did. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were perfect! I absolutely loved the huge arrangement Poppy Lane Design made for the wedding ceremony. They really listen to the theme or type of arrangement you want and put it together beautifully.

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • User3032024 · 2+ years ago

Kelly is AWESOME! She is such a sweetie! I had so much fun working with her! She knows her flowers and knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding bouquets! She made my pictures all the more beautiful with the flawless arrangements! She is also super reasonable with pricing! I couldn't believe it, especially for the quality of her service and flowers! She is so fun to work with. She has such a sweet spirit and is hilarious! I will definitely be using her again in the near future!https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding/UserMyVendors?rv=page#

Sent on 01/31/2013

Alana · Married on 12/22/2012

Before I met for my consultation with Kelly, I had already had an appointment with another local vendor. He told me some names of some flowers, and didn't really involve me in a lot, or kind of just said flowers I could do with some of the ideas I had. Kelly, on the other hand, had vision. She had ideas, and got excited when she talked about what all we could do in our ceremony and reception areas. She gave me more ideas than I could imagine, and when we got the quote back for what all my flowers would cost, I was amazed at how reasonable it was!

Most of all, Kelly was a champ when it came to wedding day. She put her hand in everything, and made my day a dream. She was perfection.

Sent on 01/24/2013
  • User2692041 · 2+ years ago

This is the perfect person to do your wedding flowers, she is so creative and easy to work with.
    If I had 5 daughters I would use her every time.
    Love her,
    Thanks,

Sent on 10/03/2012

We love Kelly from Poppy Lane Design!!!! She recently did the floral arrangements for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. I gave her a general idea of things I liked for the wedding and let her do her thing. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. For our rehearsal dinner, neither my mother in law nor I had been to the venue so we let Kelly, again, do her thing and just send us the bill. Her prices are very, very reasonable for the service and quality that you receive in return. She is just great!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Apryl · Married on 06/09/2012

Kelly is absolutely fabulous!! She made everything so easy and exactly like I wanted! My flowers turned out even better than I could have imagined. I knew the colors I wanted and the look I was going for and she took it from there - I'm so glad that I trusted her instincts because she was spot on. Such a sweet woman and was so glad to have met with her because she great in every way!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Poppy Lane is just amazing! My daughters wedding bouquet & all the flower arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! She was so fun to work with & so helpful. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Kelly was everything I could ever ask for in a florist. She is so creative, her vision is like no one else. She created something that even I couldn't have ever imagined for my wedding. PERFECT. I would definitely recommend using Kelly as your florist! My husband still calls her up for special occasions and i'm still blown away by her work. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Meredith · Married on 10/29/2011

I was blown away by how perfect the flowers were...and exactly what I wanted. She was great to work with and did an incredible job trying to understand what I wanted and how to make that happen. I really appreciated her ability to listen and try the ideas I had. The day of, I was really really impressed.

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/22/2011

Kelly was an absolute delight to work with!! She is a fun individual with such a talent that cannot be topped! Her work is so beautiful and romantic. It was EVERYTHING I wanted for my special day! All of flowers were put together beautiful and flowers I would never think of using...She used them and they were BREATH TAKING! All of centerpieces and reception decor was amazing. Kelly seriously went above and beyond. She brought me to tears with my bouquet. I cannot stress how perfect my day was because of her!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ryan · Married on 06/18/2011

I was blown away by the quality and service! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and I cannot thank Kelly and her Poppy Lane girls enough! Thank you so much for helping to make my day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Kelly thought of everything -- I mean everything -- for our wedding. Not only did she help me stay on or under budget, she provided the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets for our special day. Our venue coordinator flaked out before our wedding day, so when Kelly got to the reception site she and her assistant went above and beyond to make everything seamless.
    When we finally made it up to our room, we found that that she managed to get us the President's suite (because again, the venue dropped the ball) and had strewn rose petals in the room. She also had ordered us much needed food and drinks that were waiting on us when we walked in.
    She is a dream.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Kennedy · Married on 04/16/2011

Kelly with Poppy Lane Design went above and beyond for me, literally. I was 100% satisfied with all of my floral; I thought that it was ALL beautiful and stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. From the bridal floral to the cernterpieces to the isle, I was so happy. I felt like her #1 priority and I was so impressed with her staff as well. My wedding day was absolutly dreamy and a perfect replica of my vision and it wouldn't have been possible with out her. Anything and everything Kelly Long touches turns to gold and if I could, I would give her 6 stars!

Sent on 06/30/2011