Poplar Flower Shop

Terre Haute, IN View map

Poplar Flower Shop We are Floral Designers. We will do wedding flowers, reception flowers or flowers for any special event. We are locally owned and operated in the Terre Haute area. Poplar Flower Shop has been in the same family for 90 years. We will cater to the Bride and Groom and will do anyting we can to make your event a special one.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Rebecca Married on 07/03/2011
    They did an amazing job! The flowers looked even more pretty than I could've imagined.
    Katie Married on 06/14/2014
    We used Poplar Flower Shop for our flowers on our wedding day. They really delivered the most fabulous flower arrangements - they were more beautiful than I could have ever envisioned! I took in some pictures of sample arrangements to give some ideas of what I liked, as well as some arrangements to explain what I didn't like. They not only listened, but went above and beyond and came up with an arrangement that I hadn't even imagined. Everything was exceptional! My friends are still talking about my bouquet, which was exquisite with amazing colors and lime berries that really POPPED in our photos! I would recommend Poplar to anyone looking to have flowers for any occasion, not just a wedding!

361 S. 18th ST. Terre Haute, IN, 47807
Location of (Poplar Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding