Manlius, NY 13104 Map · Phone number

About Pompey Hollow Photography

We are a male and female photography team who have been taking pictures together for over 5 years. We work really hard to make sure that no important moments get missed, and we will stay until the last person leaves the dance floor. We pride ourselves on our dedication and creativity.

We offer complete photography service, with unlimited time on the job and unlimited image capture. All images will then go on a high-def DVD and we will release the basic copyright so that you can make as many prints as you'd like. You will not find a better value in the Syracuse area.

• Jessica Michelle Joyce Photography
784381cdba90355e 1344279295293 wmAndrew417a
WMDSC0242a

16 Reviews for Pompey Hollow Photography

Shannon · Married on 10/01/2017

Molly and Zach were wonderful to work with! We were lucky they were able to accomodate us on such short notice of a couple months. So professional, yet flexible and fun. We love our wedding pictures, they turned out beautiful! I'm so happy that our decision to go with Pompey Hollow Photography turned out so well.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Jessica · Married on 01/05/2013

Molly and Zack are a fantastic team together and separately. Molly and Zack were very quick with follow up to questions and changes to our schedule.

The actual day of our wedding the previously scheduled timeline of events were all changed and some of the children in our wedding party were a bit cranky. Despite all of that working against us, the pictures taken show our progression in a light hearted, beautifully artistic and romantic way. That is impressive, especially considering we had a winter wedding so outside photography was more challenging.

Our wedding day went by so quickly and there were many small details that I painstakingly planned on for my guests and missed seeing due to my bridal responsibilities. Molly and Zack captured those moments and now I have memories to cherish that I had not actually been able to experience.

I highly recommend Pompey Hollow Photography to friends and family and hope to be hiring Molly and Zack in the future for pregnancy and newborn photos.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Molly took our engagement pictures before the wedding and I am still so excited/impressed with them! I had been "pinning" tons of ideas for months and Molly was able to take my dreams and make them a reality so we had truly beautiful photos thanks to her! You would think after taking so many pictures she would be sick of cute couples but she is such a romantic herself and helps you get even more excited for your wedding. Not only is she super fun and easy to work with - she has such an artistic eye for a beautiful photograph! I really wanted to display all the engagment shots in an album to be used as the guest book and she showed me the easiest way to do it and saved me a lot of time so I didn't have to research another thing while planning a wedding. It was such a fun day and we would do it all over again if we had reason to - it is obvious she loves what she does. :)

Sent on 03/29/2013

Award

Pompey Hollow Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files