8 Stanton Terrace, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 250
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pollyanna Caterers and Banqueters

As a family owned and operated business we have been delivering quality service and products to our customers for more than 20 years. Our extensive skills and understanding of customers needs and expectations enables us to advise, suggest and guide our customers along the path to happy successful and satisfying occasions.

Our services includes complete wedding receptions, anniversaries, conferences and launches, board room meetings, coffee breaks, product launches, bridal and baby showers, conventions, funeral repasts and cooperate functions. We also offer "at your door" service drop-off platters for meetings and parties as well as waiter services and equipment rental.

Pollyanna’s strive to make your event a simple elegant or extravagant as your desire. Our strong team of loyal, dedicated and long serving staff forms part of the Pollyanna family who is always willing to go above and beyond to please our customers.

Having a comfortable share of the market we can now exercise wider focus on product development and customer care.

We cater to you, We cater for you.

• Ashebre The Virtual Restaurant
  • GCG Events - Jamaica
  • Zarabelle Ja
imag
photo 2

3 Reviews for Pollyanna Caterers and Banqueters

• Rashane

Rashane · Married on 01/07/2017

Absolutely loved it. The food was great, the decor was on point and the price was extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding or catering needs. They made my day come alive and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Camille · Married on 10/26/2014

Excellent service offered in a professional manner. Would use venue again and again can't get bored of this place

Sent on 12/04/2014

3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5

First of all, no one there seems to know anything about events management. Secondly, I didn't like the fact that they didn't assign someone for me to talk to about my concerns. It was just call and anyone that answers the phone will give you an answer and then when you call back someone else who answers will give you another answer. They give you the information in pieces. And they definitely need to revise their contract. They didn't have a proper vendor list. They do hire a decorator for the day and when I asked if I could speak with her to see what she had in store for the day, I was given her number to call her and see if she can meet with me. That didn't seem right since I didn't hire her personally but she works for Pollyanna but anyway I called and she first of all told me that she gets paid by the hour so if I wanted to meet with her I would have to pay, hmmmm. We worked through the me not paying her part and set a time to meet. She didn't show and she didn't have anything concrete to tell me about her vision for the wedding and this was one week before the day. Don't get me started on what they call a taste test for the food. Haha. I had a meltdown and my mother and my MOH had to do the talking after that. On the day, my mom went to leave a few things that I wanted as part of the decor, the decorator had some choice words for my mom and my mom also had a few choice words for her as well. How rude. After the ceremony, I met with the lady in charge of the kitchen, who had witnessed my meltdown earlier that week. They had also heard about my mom conversation with the decorator, they apologised and tried their best to make up for all the short comings. The decor was basic to say the least. There were very mixed reviews about the food, some said it was ok, others completely hated it. I must say you get what you pay for. Pollyanna is on the lower end of the price range for all inclusive venues. If you are not as picky as I am, then it's perfect .

Sent on 01/29/2018

Pollyanna Caterers and Banqueters Pricing

Pollyanna Caterers and Banqueters Price Rates

Pollyanna Caterers and Banqueters FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking