KukUp Kreations

Kingston, JM View map

KukUp Kreations is a professional wedding and event catering company based in Kingston, Jamaica. This dedicated team has been preparing delicious meals and providing unparalleled service for more than ten years. They will strive to ensure each client’s genuine satisfaction, offering a wide spectrum of dishes, pastries, and cakes for special occasions.

KukUp Kreations will aim to develop a personal connection with each soon-to-be-newlywed, gaining an understanding of their dream vision. The team will curate a personalized menu for every couple, accommodating their specific dietary requirements. They can create a variety of health-conscious meals including gluten-free, lactose-free, organic, and vegan dishes. In addition, an array of event rental items are available such as tables, chairs, and linens. Clients can also avail of delivery, setup, and cleanup services at their chosen venue.

Cuisine

KukUp Kreations specializes in a variety of cuisine styles including Asian, Italian, Mediterranean, and Mexican dishes. Couples have the opportunity to avail of buffet-style meals, passed hors d’oeuvres, family-style dishes, and food stations. Skilled bartenders are also available for events who can prepare signature drinks with precision.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$75

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$45

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$55

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$25

Server(s)
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
House Beer
House Wine
House Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

Message vendor

• Kelly-Ann
    Kelly-Ann R. Married on 05/22/2022

Exceptional

Everyone knows people remember 3 things at a wedding. The food, the cake and the music! Typically the caterers for food don’t do the cake and desserts but let me tell you that I found a gem that did both and exceeded my expectations! ALL of my guest said the food was goooooddd and the dessert was EVERYTHING!!!

KuKup thank you for your authentic Jamaican hospitality and all the love you put in the food, cake and desserts! I tasted it in every bite! I wasn’t even able to save a piece of cake for Kamar and I. Everyone had a taste and asked me for seconds! So we’ll be back for our anniversary!!

Their flexibility, professionalism and attention to detail was pivotal in making planning from miles away seamless! I had a vision and I greatly appreciated their desire to execute and make the experience everything Kamar and I envisioned for ourselves!

Kelly and Kamar,

It was our utmost pleasure, having the opportunity to serve you both and your loved ones on this beautiful day.

We felt your love and trust in us and ran with it. Thank you again for the amazing opportunity to share in the love of your day.

We wish for you both a lifetime of happiness and love.

Your Kukup Family.

P.S. We look forward to celebrating with you , one year down and a lifetime to go
  • Allison
    Allison W. Married on 09/12/2020

Always surpass my expectation

Terri-Ann Brown-Palmer and her team are just amazing. I have been supporting her for over ten years and am proud of her growth and excellence in presentation. Whenever you order from KukUp Kreations rest assured she will surpass your expectation. The best thing to know is that all her Kreations are done with love and the finest ingredients, and the finished product is everything past spectacular. The price is more than worth your satisfaction and those of whom you will share the Kreations with. What I truly love is whenever I call with my own ideas and additions, I always get a "sure! we can do that" and it is extremely relaxing to know that when reviewing your to-do list, you can say "wedding cake...check!"

KukUp Kreations's reply:

Awww thank you so much Allison. This warms our heart and it was / is our pleasure making your Kreations. Thank you for your continued support over the years.
  • Ogilvie
    Ogilvie S. Married on 08/07/2019

Everything was absolutely amazing...❤❤❤

I've been to a couple weddings where Kukup Kreations did the catering and I must say my tummy is still smiling. Delicious food and excellent service all round. They have a unique way of turning simple traditional dishes into fabulous culinary treats..(by now you realize I'm a foodie right lol) .. They also did a cake for my daughter's birthday party and people are still talking about that. Not only was it beautiful but some say it's the best tasting cake they've ever had. Many parents took their contact and I know of two that have ordered cakes for their children's birthday party so far.

All in all I'm very pleased with the service offered by Kukup and I highly recommend for your catering and baking needs. Thanks Kukup for all the deliciousness and I wish you all the best going forward..😎😎

KukUp Kreations's reply:

Awww, thank you so much. Yes, I remember her cake very well. Always a pleasure serving you Ogilvie and Jason
  • illustration stars

KukUp Kreations 1
Exclusive

JM Kingston, James Hill, Ocho Rios Kingston, JM, 00000

Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm
Location of (KukUp Kreations)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding