2703 7th St, Suite 105 Box 115, Berkeley, CA 94710 Map · Phone number

About Polish & Glo

Founded by Natalie De Los Santos, Polish & Glo is a makeup specialist based in Berkeley, California. In business since 2008, Natalie focuses on cosmetic concepts that photograph well and feel good. With a distinct emphasis on clear communication regarding client preferences and ensuring a clean and comfortable experience, Polish & Glo is a well-versed and modern cosmetic company in today’s wedding makeup industry.

Experience

Beginning her career with both Benefit and MAC Cosmetics, Natalie is a certified lash technician and dermalogica esthetician. With professional experience practicing and freelancing from Auckland, New Zealand to San Francisco, she has a well-rounded understanding of current makeup trends and styles.

With both studio and travel options available in and around the Berkeley area, Polish & Glo offers a wide selection of cosmetic services including:

• Makeup trials, guided applications, and consultations
  • Rehearsal sessions with in-studio
  • Lash lifts and extensions
  • On-the-day touch-up services
  • A selection of high-quality, organic products
  • Facials

*Please take note that there is no hair services provided

• AtiyaChanel
dsc 6786 51 1051151 1557893117

5 Reviews for Polish & Glo

• Rebecca

Rebecca Depriest · Married on 03/07/2020

Natalie has a special art and craft to her makeup work!

exceeds the 5-star​ rating. Natalie is a magician. But seriously, she has a special art and craft to her work which is unmatched. Her attention to detail and desire to please are exactly why you should hire her and stop looking now if you are even considering anyone else!

When I first met Natalie, she was kind and outgoing! She warmingly welcoming me and two of my bridesmaids into her studio for my bridal trial. Conversation flowed and was easy, she is so lovable! :)

I am not kidding when I say I showed her a few pictures of what I was imagining for the big day for makeup... and just like that, BOOM, perfection! She nailed it by creating the most beautiful makeup look that I could have ever imagined.

On our wedding day, she was there early and ready to go! All the tools and color palettes a girl could dream of Natalie knows what's​ up.

There was no doubt in mind that I made the best decision​ booking Natalie as my artist. I highly recommend that you do the same.

Thank you again, Natalie, for making my big day so special! ​

Sent on 05/14/2019

Regina Cervantez · Married on 06/10/2018

Natalie is fantastic, highly would recommend!

Natalie was absolutely brilliant and I would highly recommend her to
    anyone. She did makeup for me, my Mum, and 2 bridesmaids - we are all very
    different, but were all delighted with the results! Natalie is highly
    professional, responsive and was so easy to deal with, from arranging the
    trial right through to our wedding day. I am so pleased with all the
    results (especially as I had no clue what I really wanted).

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Francine

Francine Black · Married on 03/02/2018

Natalie is delightful and perfect for bridal beauty!

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Natalie and my wedding makeup.

For months I was undecided on what look I wanted and really spent hours stressing over it. I didnt want "natural" nor did I want un-natural. I read alot of great reviews about Natalie and decided to reach out through Yelp. She promptly responded and provided me clear cut information about the services and I booked my trial.

She was so sweet and super easy to talk to about my inspirational looks. Her personality is delightful and she is so full of radiant energy, which is what you want on your wedding day!

When I saw myself in the mirror, it was like all the stress and worry melted away. I truly felt so beautiful and glamorous! And I do wear makeup but it is NOT the same as having it airbrushed and done by Professional. The look on my fiance 's face (that "wow" moment) when he saw me made my eyes tear up but my makeup stayed put. She got the perfect look for me and exactly what I wanted on the first try. I spent the rest of my day walking around Napa venues and went out to dinner that night and my makeup still looked beautiful.

I'm so happy to have found Natalie as she made me feel so confident to be looking my best on my wedding day. Thank you Natalie!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Polish & Glo FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
    $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Makeup
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• 2703 7th St, Suite 105 Box 115 Berkeley, CA, 94710 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Polish & Glo)