Playa del Carmen Centro, Cancun, MX 71117 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 65

About Plug In Audiovisual

EST 2010

Plug In Audiovisual brings together an international team of professionals who share a love of music, romance, and a banging dance floor!

We provide top DJ talent, high quality sound & lighting equipment, and planning support for destination weddings in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum.

Our crew appreciates the incredible amount of time, creativity and resources you are putting into planning a destination wedding that is uniquely you and that will reflect your style are as a couple.

We know that your wedding is a super big deal and that it has to be amazing...We’d love to help you make that happen!

Follow Plug In Audiovisual on

Plug In Audiovisual 6
Plug In Audiovisual 7
  • Sheena

Sheena Clauss · Married on 11/03/2018

Most professional Dj crew I could have ever asked for!

Our wedding was this past Saturday on November 3rd, 2018! If your are wondering if this Dj crew will be right for you then wonder no longer! I was alittle bit of a super freak on planning. I wrote out in detail how I wanted each song to be played at my ceremony and how I wanted music to softly be turned down instead of just cut off. I was nervous that there would be awkward silences and they wouldn’t have the party going but they exceeded my expectations. There wasn’t a song I didn’t like and they played every thing to a T on how wanted it. They were so fun and so nice and their prices are amazing! They stayed til the very end and they gave me sweetest gift ornament that I will cherish forever! Katherine (their inside lady) who did all the communication with me through emails was so kind and emailed me so quickly when I had questions (within mins). I could go on and on! And I’m so glad I had their beautiful dance for to have all my friends and family to be dancing on! The lights and everything was on point. You can definitely tell this isn’t their first rodeo... and that they are professionals at what they do! I don’t have my professional pictures back yet but here’s a couple from guests! My only regret is that I didn’t get a picture with them! Thank you Plug in Audiovisual for making our night the best ever! I would use y’all again in a heart beat♥️

• I

Ivana · Married on 09/27/2018

Dear Plug In Team,

We have just two words "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING"!!!! You guys did an absolutely amazing job!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful and incredible day!! Agustin our DJ did a fantastic job and made our Event the absolute wonderful and best experience ever!! Katherine was truly fantastic as well and always understood our needs and desires from the first minute. Music was extremely important for us and we were also very very worried that the DJ might not play the songs the way we like them. We have been on weddings where the DJs were less flexible and less fun, however Plug In was definately AMAZING and totally worth every cent!!!! The only bad thing was that we liked the DJ so much and wanted to him to stay longer!!

Thank you all so much for making our day so special!! It would have not been possible without you!!! Thank you amazing Team!!!!!

Nico and Ivana Gasser - 27.09.2018

Plug In Audiovisual FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Better Together México, weddings and events
    Better Together México, weddings and events Wedding Planners

We love their work! Very Professional and responsive!! Our couples had such amazing time with them!!

• That Moment Photo
    That Moment Photo Wedding Photographers

Best team in Riviera Maya, feel secure with the service and quality, very professional! 100% recommended

• Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance
    Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance Wedding Planners

I do not have enough words to describe the excellent service plug in audiovisual provides, always happy to help and looking for the best way to give you the best experience. Your guests will be on the dance floor from the beginning to the end of the party and they personalize your play list and the music for your wedding based on your suggestion and style. For me it is the best team for dj, audio rental and lighting decor services, in tulum, playa del Carmen y Riviera Maya. Love to work with you Plug in audiovisual.

• Playa del Carmen, See on map