90 West Main St P.O. Box 247, Avon, NY 14414 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Platinum Limousine of Western New York

Platinum Limousine Western New York Inc. — located in Avon, New York and serving clients in the Buffalo and Rochester regions — is a wedding limousine company that provides customers with an outstanding level of service and attention to detail. Working with you to provide a personalized and seamless experience, this company will take care of all your transportation needs for your special event.

Platinum Limousine Western New York Inc. offers specialized wedding packages that will fit your needs come the wedding day. Services in their packages include a 42-passenger shuttle coach, pre-wedding preparations, transportation to and from a pre-wedding photo destination, airport pickup for out-of-town guests, transportation to and from a ceremony post-wedding photo destination, reception location pickup, and much more. The company also provides amenities like ice, bottled water, and drinkware as well as a red carpet and “just married” signage.

Follow Platinum Limousine of Western New York on

13 Reviews for Platinum Limousine of Western New York

1 User photo

Platinum Limousine of Western New York 1

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

So if you're interested in renting a limo or a limo bus you have to go with this company I was in contact with them four or five times before the actual wedding day making arrangements and talking about the day the owner's name is Jeremy
    and when I tell you he has the best customer service ever I mean totally went above and and beyond for my special day he went and picked Subs up while we were in my actual ceremony he helped me with my dress probably a hundred times he made sure my wedding party had water he even fixed my dress right before I was walking down the aisle he helped me in and out of the car I felt like I had a really good personal assistant for the day Jeremy I cannot thank you enough for all your help on my special day you truly are the best in the business

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Platinum Limousine of Western New York 2

Jeanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Platinum Limo was great to work with from beginning to end. The owner, Jeremy, ended up being our driver for our wedding in downtown Rochester and was amazing. He arrived to our pick-up spot early and helped us load a bunch of food and drinks onto the limo for the day. He even had the limo pre-stocked with ice, waters, and champagne. He was super attentive and made sure that everyone had everything they needed (helping me with my train, holding an umbrella for us leaving the ceremony when it started raining, even literally rolling out a red carpet for us when we left the limo to walk into the reception venue). He worked great with our photographer who whipped us around to three different spots for photos in under 2 hours! He also has some pretty killer dance moves.... would highly recommend Jeremy and his team for anyone needing a limo service for their event or wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Platinum Limousine of Western New York FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Shuttle

• 90 West Main St P.O. Box 247 Avon, NY, 14414 See on map