Platinum Hair Company

7625 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Platinum Hair Company

Sydney · Married on 05/01/2015

I highly recommend Platnium Hair Company. My stylist Jackie is very professional as well as all the other stylist too. Platnium carries Lanza products and my hair has never felt more amazing. Jackie has taken my hair from damaged and dead to strong and healthy. I go to her for all of my hair needs. From color and cut to up do's for prom. I always leave Platnium Hair company happy after Jackie does my hair! :)

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

I've been getting my hair cut and colored at Platinum for over 5 years or so now, so naturally they are the first ones I thought of when choosing someone to do hair for myself and the bridesmaids! Jackie and Lauren came out to us in New Hope to do everybody's hair. They were perfect! They were on time and professional, and everybody loved their hair! No one knew exactly what they wanted to do, but they gave Jackie some general ideas and she just worked her magic! The pictures look fantastic and I was very happy with the overall result! Would definitely recommend for wedding services!

Krista · Married on 03/01/2014

Platinum Hair Company made all the girls in my large bridal party look beautiful for my wedding. With 11 ladies and a flower girl, everyone was finished on time for pictures and looked stunning! Everyone's hair was amazing and the makeup was flawless. It was also a relaxed and fun environment. I highly recommend Platinum!

Award

Platinum Hair Company FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20