Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PK Art and Floral Design

PK Art and Floral Design is a floral and event design company.   Specializing in modern, traditional with modern twist and contemporary Thai design.
PK Art and Floral Design caters to all clients and businesses. We are best known for our friendliness and welcoming experience.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: San Francisco

8 Reviews for PK Art and Floral Design

Pam and her team did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers! I had received quotes from several other florists and was frustrated by the cost associated with what they had to offer. Pam clearly understood my vision and provided the most beautiful, full, lush arrangements for our wedding. My bouquet of pure white Peonies was stunning and the bridesmaids' bouquets were equally as lovely. I still can't believe I got the quality and quantity of flowers I did without breaking the bank. Pam is so professional and easy to work with, I can't say enough about how amazing she is!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

PK Art and Floral Design provided beautiful flower arrangements for our December 2009 wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing, knowing that Pam was handling it. She is such a pleasure to work with - friendly, helpful, and dedicated. Any time I had a question she quickly had a thoughtful and detailed answer for me, and she was flexible with changes that came up along the way.

We liked all the vendors we worked with for our wedding, but Pam's responsiveness and organization really stood out from the rest.

Parking can be very difficult in this neighborhood, so allow a little more time than you might for other areas in the city...

Profile Picture Amy, 12/12/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam at PK is wonderful! All the flowers look amazing on my wedding day. I LOVE my bouquet! The centerpieces look magical at the Cliff House! It's a dream come true. I received so many compliments from the guests!! BIG Thank-You for doing such an oustanding job for us!! I will definitely patron your service again for special celebrations in the future!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/8/09, 5 Reviews