PJ's Flowers & Weddings

176 Route 101 Village Shoppes of Bedford Monroe Building, Bedford, NH 03110 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About PJ's Flowers & Weddings

We attend to all your floral needs from initial consultation, to samples, to the preview the day before , and on your special day.

Initial Consultation: We will sit with you and discuss your dream, wants, and needs for your flowers.

Samples: We are one of a very small number of florists that will take the ideas that you have come up with ii your initial consultation and makes samples of the bouquets and centerpieces so you can get a real life visual and fine tune your choices as needed.

Preview: The day before your wedding we like to have you in to preview your flowers to ensure everything meets your expectations and there is on less worry on that all important day.

Follow PJ's Flowers & Weddings on

PJ's Flowers & Weddings 2
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

The floral dream team!

Patrick and his team is the definition of a dream team!! PJ’s Flowers and Weddings made all of my wedding dreams come true! From the first time we met, Patrick was an absolute pleasure to work with. He works with any budget and makes every one of his weddings look like its a royal wedding.
    My first meeting with Patrick was a little more than a year before my wedding. I had set up 3 other flower appointments for that same day but he was my first. I sat through the other meetings and left all of them knowing that he was the one! He had the best prices, best options and we instantly connected with him. His knowledge and expertise allowed me to create more with the budget I was working with.
    By the second time we met (which was the appointment where he shows us the mock-ups) I had completely changed my mind on what I wanted. With no hesitation, Patrick grabbed a pen and some paper and drew up some new designs. I left that appointment knowing I was in good hands and I had complete faith in him even after changing everything.
    The number one thing that sold me was his sign off policy. The day before he wedding, he had me come in a approve all of my flowers. I knew exactly what I was getting the day of my wedding!! If I didn’t like the placement or color of a flower, he changed it. Of course everything was better than perfect so I didn’t need to change a single thing!!! Even though I had already seen my flowers, I was still blown away when I walked into my venue. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were literally perfect! He even went out last minute and picked up some ferns that I had dropped on him at the last minute!! I can’t say enough great things about Patrick and his team, I could go on all day about how amazing this guy is!! Please do yourself a favor and hire PJ’s Flowers - I promise you won’t regret it!! I

Sent on 11/18/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Patrick is the best at what he does. He helps guide you through the selection process and wants to make sure the bouquet is exactly how you imagined it. I loved everything and my guests all really wanted to take home the Center pieces.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Elisha · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our wedding on June 30th at the Executive Court and Patrick and his staff were absolutely amazing! They were on time with our flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous! Our bouquets were just so beautiful! Just as I imagined they would be. Our centerpieces were the best! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 07/13/2018

PJ's Flowers & Weddings's reply:

Thank You Elisha. We pride ourselves on making that special day special....

PJ's Flowers & Weddings Pricing

PJ's Flowers & Weddings Price Rates

PJ's Flowers & Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown
    DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown Hotel Weddings

Fun, creative, beautiful arrangements! PJ's Flowers works with each and every bride to make sure they offer exactly what a couple wants for their day! Staff is always amazing at the shop! One of the best florists in NH!

• 176 Route 101, Village Shoppes of Bedford Monroe Building Bedford, 03110 See on map
    M-F 9a-4p Sat 9a-3p