3021 S 35th St #B-3, Phoenix, AZ 85034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About PJ's Flowers & Events

Your local Wedding Florist in Phoenix located in Phoenix, serving the valley for over 34 years. 2 State and National award designers with our masters in floral design. Bouquet, centerpieces and everything for your special day. We buy the best flowers direct from growers. When you are searching for the best, make an appointment to meet with us. We are awesome.

Follow PJ's Flowers & Events on

17 Reviews for PJ's Flowers & Events

• Wayne

Wayne Chin-Duncan · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful flowers

When we first met with Tony, we showed him photos of what we'd like for our bouquets, boutonnieres and basic concepts of the centerpieces, decors, he knew exactly what we wanted, asked us a few follow up questions and that was it. He was confident and we felt that we could trust his expertise right away.
    We planned our wedding about 2.5 years out, during this time, we had some different ideas about what types of greenery and flowers we wanted. Every time we emailed Tony & Brea, they responded and updated our file quickly.
    Every time we stopped by to make deposits, they knew what our order was as soon as we gave our names.
    Wedding day came around, everything came exactly like what we had imagined! The flowers were beautiful, the colors and shapes were just what we wanted.
    We cannot recommend Tony and the team at PJ's Flowers & Events enough!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • W

Weronika Bachara · Married on 02/15/2019

Absolutely stunning 💙

Tony and his team are absolutely amazing. They were able to work with my coordinator at my reception venue in such a smooth and organized fashion! The flowers I got from Tony for everything I wanted and needed we're so stunning and so worth the price everything was absolutely perfect. I don't have a single negative thing to say. Tony did an amazing job and I so recommend him to everyone I talk to! 💙

Sent on 02/21/2019

Aspen · Married on 04/06/2018

Tony at PJ’s did the flowers for my “Glamour in the Woods Wedding” this year in Strawberry, AZ and it was so beautiful! Tony did such a great job...the flowers at our wedding made everything come together and created the ambiance we were hoping for and that our guests loved. My bouquet was beyond amazing...so beautiful I will keep it forever. He was also so easy to work with. I met with him once, filled out his wedding questionnaire and sent him my Pinterest inspiration photos and he just came and tied everything together above and beyond what I had imagined. I looked at so many weddin pictures on Pinterest and never really thought my wedding would look like one of those weddings but it did thanks to Tony and Pj’s Flowers. Thank you Tony!

Sent on 06/30/2018

PJ's Flowers & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Sally Arnold Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Tony, Bre and Jodi at PJ's Flowers for years and I continue to enjoy bringing my clients to them! Their designs are incredible. Their service is great. Maybe more importantly, they truly CARE about their clients. They bend over backwards to deliver the best florals, at reasonable prices and that is why I continue to introduce my clients to them!

• Big Zephyr Music Wedding Bands

Tony Medlock of PJ's Flowers and Events is a many talented and widely experienced event professional. I highly recommend consulting him on almost all aspects of event production, but especially regarding floral design and lighting.

• Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Real talent here! Tony at PJ's Flowers is truly delightful and super creative! You will love your unique and lovely arrangements for your wedding or any event! Professional and kind they will create your visions with YOU in mind! Most Sincerely~ Montana Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

• 3021 S 35th St #B-3 Phoenix, AZ, 85034 See on map
    Appointments By Appointment
    Location of (PJ's Flowers & Events)