833 W Oakland Ave, Bloomington, IL 61701 Map · Phone number

About Pitch Perfect Productions

Anybody can play music and call themselves a DJ. We are innovators and entertainers! We provide the best possible experience with wireless technology and keep the focus where it should be, on your day! We prepare a recorded introduction for your bridal party with every event, control the music from an IPad, and plan tirelessly to make sure you never have a dull moment and your guests will never forget the night. With the largest library of music anywhere and the ability to add new songs on the spot, you will always hear the song you want. With over 30 years combined musical entertainment experience, we have everything you will ever need!

Please contact us at 815-669-0897 or email to pitchperfectbloomington@gmail.com with any questions! We typically respond within 12 hours.

Follow Pitch Perfect Productions on

5cf970d4083f41c7 FB IMG 1437952854610
fbimg1437952918903

11 Reviews for Pitch Perfect Productions

• User7053766 · 1+ year ago

Pitch Perfect Productions served as the DJ's for my sister's wedding on July 23, 2016 and did a phenomenal job! As a Wedding Coordinator myself, I know the importance of having vendors you can trust. I HIGHLY recommend this company! We had a unique venue and a very hot day, but Pitch Perfect Productions was professional and supportive the entire day. When asked if they would do the sound for the ceremony as well since our venue wasn't equipped for it, they quickly agreed. Even when the schedule of the day did not go as planned, they made sure we ended the celebration with a party! If you love technology and having a DJ that wants wants to help you celebrate, I recommend Pitch Perfect Productions! You'll be glad you booked them!

**I will be personally recommending them to all of my brides looking for a DJ!

Thank you Mike & Troy! We were blessed that you both were there to help us celebrate their big day!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2015

The guys did an amazing job! In addition to providing all of the great music for our reception, they also covered the sound for our ceremony. We gave them a list of music and artists that we loved, most of which aren't really dance music, and they were still able to incorporate that into the playlist for dinner. We also gave them a "Do not play" list which they (thankfully) abided by. Our guests were asked about what songs they wanted to hear, and we gave them that list prior to our date, and they played a ton of music from that list. They kept the whole evening running smoothly without turning our wedding into the "DJ show". It was the perfect balance. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • User5332041 · 2+ years ago

HELPFUL, FLEXIBLE, FUN!
    We had a such a wonderful experience with Mike and Troy from Pitch Perfect! We had them do our ceremony and reception music/entertainment. As we were living abroad, we weren't able to actually meet Mike (other than a Skype call/emails) or Troy until the day of the wedding, but they fit right in and were a lot of fun. Mike was extremely helpful (always willing to talk me through any questions I might have) and EXTREMELY accommodating. (I didn't get him a lot of important information "oh you need to know what song I want to walk down the aisle to etc.?" until the day or two before my wedding. I wouldn't recommend this strategy, but Mike made it work no problem and was still laid back.)
    Mike asks that you do some "wedding homework", so that he can get to know what kind of music and style you like. He had no issues with taking a list of songs I wanted and fitting them into the evening appropriately and filling out the list with other complementary music. Moreover, he asks you to give him a timeline of the day. That way he was in charge of making things run smoothly. I found this to be one of the most valuable things he did for us at the wedding. On the day of, I didn't have to answer questions from other vendors about when to do what, because Mike was our point man. He had the schedule and was great about being flexible and making things fit together if there were time constraints. Another benefit was that he controlled everything remotely, so he was able to be nearby if I needed him for some spontaneous announcements.
    For the quality and price, I truly don't think you can beat them!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Award

Pitch Perfect Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• 833 W Oakland Ave Bloomington, 61701 See on map
    Location of (Pitch Perfect Productions)