Pistils & Petals

Miami Beach, FL View map

$10,000 Typical Price

Designing and producing weddings of all styles and sizes, our experienced event team accommodates private clients and partners with top wedding planners to deliver one-of-a-kind events.

Our seasoned designers specialize in floral concept, design, and production, offering a specialized range of bespoke services tailored to your specific needs, whether you have a clear idea of your wedding day or need a touch of inspiration.

We work intimately with our clients, guiding them through stress-free consultations, sample production, vendor coordination, and management to create personalized experiences catered to their wishes that will leave guests talking for years to come.

Producing timeless designs in South Florida for nearly two decades, our highly skilled team of professionals turn ordinary into extraordinary with attention to detail, understated elegance and inspired design elements, ensuring that guests experience your unique love story from the moment they walk in.

Schedule an introductory meeting to discuss the details of your unforgettable day. Together we can make your dream a reality.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$19.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$10000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Paula
    Paula M. Married on 02/03/2021

AMAZING all around

The staff will just go above and beyond for you, everything looked beautiful and this was one of the most fun and rewarding parts of the wedding!
    Nicole Married on 02/17/2018
    My husband and I got married on Saturday, February 17, 2018 at Estancia Culinaria in Redlands,Florida. We hired you all to make all our flowers. My husband and I want to thank you !thank you ! for all your participation in our wedding . You guys were fantastic.. we will promote your services to all . Your customer service and attention to detail was amazing . You flowers added a beautiful touch to our vintage wedding. Thanks a million . Mr & Mrs Michael Wood
  • User1030773 2+ years ago
    I can't say enough about this flower shop! I mean they are truly AMAZING! I had ordered very very rare roses that come from a farm in Switzerland or somewhere in Europe. They ar ein very high demand and I wnated aroudn 170 stems. I thought no one would ever be able to get me the flowers I wanted but Pistils and Petals came through. They also made the most beautiful buquet for me. All of my friends and family said it was the prettiest buquet they had ever seen. I wanted to sleep with my buquet bc that's how mcuh I loved it. The centerpieces for my wedding look amazing and I was soo happy! I will try to post pictures once I get them uploaded. Thanks again to the team at Pistils and Petals for making my wedding beautiful!

Real Weddings

• Phil & Heather
    30 photos · 06/04/2016

1060 Alton Road Miami Beach, 33139

10AM - 5PM Monday - Wednesday & Saturday 10AM - 6PM Thursday & Friday
Location of (Pistils & Petals)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding