Springfield, MO 65804 Map · Phone number

About Pinnhead Photography

We created Pinnhead Photography with one purpose in mind. We wanted to turn our passion into our profession. Capturing the special moments that make special days, that is very rewarding and why we enjoy what we do.

We are a husband and wife team of on location photographers. That's right as of right now we don't do studio work. We use creative lighting in an outdoor setting to get some very cool effects. We will also come and shoot at the location of your choice, your favorite park or even your home. If you let us choose the locations don't be surprised if I end up taking you to my favorite ally or abandoned building!

We like to include the engagement session with the wedding package, this gives us a change to get to know each other so that on your big day everyone is comfortable and you don't feel like you have strangers following you around.

Thank you for taking the time to view our work and please feel free to call or email us with any questions or comments.

Follow Pinnhead Photography on

MG0005
ex21

8 Reviews for Pinnhead Photography

Josie · Married on 10/23/2010

I had Pinnhead Photography shoot my wedding photos on October 23, 2010. They were very professional and their photos were amazing! They caught beautiful moments between my husband and I and with the guests and I didn't even realize they were there! They also caught photos of every moment I wanted for my scrapbook. There cost is unbeatable for what they will do for you. They included their drive out to Chattanooga, TN in the cost as well as they mailed a CD with all the pictures for both sets of our parents and us. By the time I got back from my honeymoon and settled in it was the holiday season. I looked over their pictures and requested many of the pictures to be b/w that were in color and vice versa as well as I ordered my Thank You cards from them. Emily had the revisions completed that week as well as a couple different design options for the TY cards. I was so impressed with their promptness and 'absolutely no problem' attitude they had with all of my specific requests. My parents and I loved working with this couple and would recommend them for any photography venture you may have.

Sent on 02/07/2011

Carrie · Married on 07/24/2010

Emily and Pennhead Photography captured the spirit of our wedding without being intrusive. They got all of the shots we requested and so many more, and we never felt like we had to pose or stop for the camera. During our bride and groom photo shoot after the ceremony, Emily helped us to relax and have fun while she took care of getting the perfect shots. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Pennhead photography was very attuned to what we wanted and produced beautiful photos of our special day. Emily and her team are true artists.

Emily also did our wedding album, and I highly recommend using her for this service as well.

Sent on 01/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2010

Emily and Stuart are the easiest people to get along with, and they really worked with us to get the shots that we wanted. I am SO pleased at how our pictures turned out!!! Thank you both for making our days so special!!!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Award

Pinnhead Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Springfield, 65804 See on map
    4178805545 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Pinnhead Photography)