PinkaBella CupCakes

Redmond, WA View map

Emilie E. Married on 11/16/2019

Cupcakes Were A Huge Hit

I worked with Adam at the Bothell Pinkabella location and I am so glad I chose to go with Pinkabella cupcakes for our wedding. Adam was easy to work with and provided great recommendations. All the guests loved the cupcakes. People kept on coming up to me at the wedding and after asking who provided the cupcakes. Even though we ordered extra the cupcakes went fast and were a huge hit. I would highly recommend Pinkabella!
    Chelsea Married on 11/25/2017
    The Pinkabella team made THE most delicious cupcakes I've ever had for our wedding and our guests were in love and taking extras home with them. We had a November wedding and had red velvet, caramel apple, salted caramel and pumpkin spice- all amazing! We got a small cake which the iced to match ou color scheme and did a pretty lace-like detail that I loved. We paid for delivery and set up and it was delivered on time and set up how we wanted. We are very happy customers and would recommend them to anyone!
    Amanda Married on 07/29/2017
    Pinkabella provided nine dozen cupcakes, in three different flavors, for our wedding day. They were outstanding throughout the process as we were able to sample different flavors, look at all their rental options, and make changes on the fly. We ended up adding delivery service to our order just weeks before the wedding to alleviate some stress. They were able to accommodate that change and could deliver within our requested time frame. You get outstanding value for your money here, compared to other bakeries we visited, and the guests absolutely loved them. On top of the flavor, they also looked quite nice, which was important as a part of our display. Overall we'd definitely recommend Pinkabella for cupcakes or a wedding cake.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

16418 NE 74th Street Redmond, WA, 98052
Location of (PinkaBella CupCakes)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding