PinkaBella CupCakes Reviews

PinkaBella CupCakes View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Emilie E. Married on 11/16/2019

Cupcakes Were A Huge Hit

I worked with Adam at the Bothell Pinkabella location and I am so glad I chose to go with Pinkabella cupcakes for our wedding. Adam was easy to work with and provided great recommendations. All the guests loved the cupcakes. People kept on coming up to me at the wedding and after asking who provided the cupcakes. Even though we ordered extra the cupcakes went fast and were a huge hit. I would highly recommend Pinkabella!
    Chelsea Married on 11/25/2017
    The Pinkabella team made THE most delicious cupcakes I've ever had for our wedding and our guests were in love and taking extras home with them. We had a November wedding and had red velvet, caramel apple, salted caramel and pumpkin spice- all amazing! We got a small cake which the iced to match ou color scheme and did a pretty lace-like detail that I loved. We paid for delivery and set up and it was delivered on time and set up how we wanted. We are very happy customers and would recommend them to anyone!
    Amanda Married on 07/29/2017
    Pinkabella provided nine dozen cupcakes, in three different flavors, for our wedding day. They were outstanding throughout the process as we were able to sample different flavors, look at all their rental options, and make changes on the fly. We ended up adding delivery service to our order just weeks before the wedding to alleviate some stress. They were able to accommodate that change and could deliver within our requested time frame. You get outstanding value for your money here, compared to other bakeries we visited, and the guests absolutely loved them. On top of the flavor, they also looked quite nice, which was important as a part of our display. Overall we'd definitely recommend Pinkabella for cupcakes or a wedding cake.
  • MrsDrum
    Katelynn Married on 06/03/2017
    We used Pinkabella for a small cake and cupcakes for our wedding. They were great and looked amazing! We requested a custom flavor for the cake and it was just what I expected.
    Ashley Married on 08/06/2016
    PinkaBella provided amazing cupcakes, a cupcake stand, and a cake for our wedding! They were very considerate of my gluten allergy and were very helpful as we planned and ordered our dessert. Our cake and cupcakes were delivered on time and our guests raved about how amazing they were! We complete agree! We would highly recommend PinkaBella! They are amazing!
    Michelle Married on 12/20/2015
    PinkaBella provided a great service for our wedding! We ordered both the mini cupcakes and a two-tier cake. Margo, Tami, and the whole PinkaBella staff were very personable and easy to work with. They included a free sample time where we were able to personalize our order and decide exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend PinkaBella!
    Katie Married on 08/02/2014
    We specifically wanted mini cupcakes for our wedding and, after trying most of Seattle’s cupcake shops, found Pinkabella offered the perfect combination of a moist mini cupcake that wasn’t overly sweet. With multiple locations, we were able to go in for a tasting at the Alderwood store that was closest to us. Karlene let us try every flavor and was very helpful in selecting both the overall quantity and number of flavors to offer. In addition to the minis, we were also able to rent a tiered display for the cupcakes, and even an additional display for our other desserts. We were pleased they also offer a small cutting cake for the top tier. Delivery and setup onsite by their staff was great, and coordination was a breeze, allowing us to adjust flavors and quantities until the Monday before the event. Our guests raved about the cupcakes and gobbled multiple flavors each as the party wound down. Pinkabella will continue to be our cupcake of choice, both for their excellent service and delicious products. Highly recommended!
    Amanda Married on 08/25/2013
    Our cupcakes, cutting cake, & displays were total perfection. They were delivered on time, setup beautifully, and well worth the price! Guests who weren't normally cupcake fans were in love with our flavors! Definitely recommend the pink champagne!
  • User1309563 2+ years ago
    PinkBella cupcakes are amazing! They made our cake topper and cupcake tower for our wedding and we are still have friends and family raving about how amazing they were! Margo is an absolute sweetheart and was incredibly flexible to work with. The quality is outstanding and I highly recommend working with Margo for your wedding or any event!
    Lisa Married on 06/08/2013
    Ordered cupcakes for my wedding. We had Strawberry Strawberry and Red Velvet. Everyone loved the cupcakes!! The staff at the Redmond store were very helpful and nice. The lady that came to set up the cupcakes at the wedding was very prompt. All in all I was very happy with the service that I got! I was a very very happy bride :)
  • User1114644 2+ years ago
    We hired Pinkabella cupcakes for our wedding cake and cupcakes. They were fabulous and lots of fun to work with. We went for a cupcake tasting, finally choosing to do the red velvet cupcake with rosette cream cheese icing design. The cupcakes were so tasty and everyone was rushing back for seconds and thirds at the wedding, feeling rather embarrassed but going back again and again as they were simply delicious.

We rented the cupcake and cake stand from them as well and the set up and cake stand was set up and completed perfectly. A great group of ladies to work with and stress free, easy planning!
    Julie Married on 01/25/2013
    We had cupcakes and a cake for our wedding. They were amazing! We ordered with Karlene at Alderwood. She was so great to work with. She even called me afterward to refund some money since we didn't use the rented cupcake stand as we had intended. Everyone loved our cupcakes! Thank you Pinkabella
    Chelsea Married on 07/07/2012
    They were great to work with and were very quick to respond. They let us try as many cupcakes as we wanted to decide what was our favorite! We ordered the Peanut Butter Cookie, Coconut, and Salted Caramel cupcakes for our wedding and they were perfect and delicious! They packed them up for us and they transported from Lynnwood to Seattle without getting messed up. I am so happy that I went with them instead of a "traditional" wedding cake.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/13/2011
    Margo and Pinkabella Cupcakes were the BEST EVER!!!! We chose mini cupcakes, Lemon with Lemon Buttercream and Chocolate Salted Caramel. They were fantastic! We received compliments from everyone on how fantastic they were!!! Margo was there to personally set up our unique display on wooden wine boxes that we had created and she made them look beautiful!!! Thank you Margo!
    Nathalie Married on 05/27/2011
    Margo and her team did an amazing job on our cupcake tower. We had so many compliments on the cupcakes. Expect more customers :). The cake was absolutely PERFECT!!

Quality of product and service were excellent!

Responsiveness, professionalism & flexibility: Margo and I would email each other frequently as I wanted a cherry blossom cake - Margo gave me instructions and asked me to send her a picture of what exactly I had in mind and they followed through to the tee!!!!

Value for Cost was excellent. I didn't have to pay thousands of dollars to have more than enough cupcakes for more than 200 people.

Thanks again for such an AMAZING job Margo! If RJ & I could give you 10 out of 5 stars, we would!!! <3
    Amanda Married on 08/10/2013
    Cakes were delicious and the helpfully ladies allowed me to change my pick up location on the day of.
  • Shellie
    Shellie Married on 07/27/2012
    So yummy!
    We loved our cupcakes and our cutting cake. We had been to a couple other places to taste cakes and none were as accommodating or nice as the folks and Pinkabella. While other places wanted to charge over $1 extra per serving to make a gradient effect on a cutting cake (which started at over $65 at other places) at Pinkabella the cutting cake was only $35 and they didn't charge extra to do the gradient icing. During the tasting they pulled out as many cupcakes strait out of the display case as we wanted to try, gave us free water/milk, and even sent us home with our half eaten cupcakes after. The only downside is we are from south Federal Way and had to drive over an hour to go to the tasting because they don't do them at all their locations. But they did deliver the cupcakes to the location closest to us where we picked them up.
    Yummy cupcakes, great service, all around a pleasure to work with. (try the coconut cupcakes!)
  • User2688036 2+ years ago
    Our cupcakes were SO delicious and beautiful! The tasting was a little surreal - just go into the shop and try any flavors you want - and even take home leftovers! Our cutting cake was beautiful and everything was reasonably priced.
    Martha Married on 08/28/2010
    Margo is Amazing!! You'll love her...and the cupcakes! We had Snickerdoodle, Coconut, Salted Caramel and Red Velvet cupcakes...SO good!!
    Lindsay Married on 08/20/2011
    We met with Margo the owner for our cupcakes and she is so great. When I picked up our cupcakes the day before our wedding they were not at the Redmond store and the gal there had no idea where they were or what to do. As you can imagine I was pretty upset and freaking out when she told me there are no cupcakes for our wedding. They ended up being at Bellevue square mall! When I got there the gal said I hadn't paid for the extra couple dozen we order even though I had proof so we had to argue about that until I showed the gal a receipt from Margo and an email. There were 5 different backs that held the cupcakes and they were so heavy, I got no help whatsoever to get them out to my car. No one offered. The cupcakes were very delicious though and Margo was made aware of what happened. I would recommend this only because Margo was so great to work with and the cupcakes were such a hit and so very good, I just hope this scenario doesn't happen to anyone else.
    Amanda Married on 04/30/2016
    We chose Pinkabella specifically for the cupcakes. We wanted to do a small cake and a bunch of cupcakes for our wedding. We ended up having them make our wedding cake also. It was a very simple white cake (2-tier) with whipped cream frosting. We also chose 4 different flavors for the cupcakes. We are very happy with the way everything looked and tasted. For some reason it was very difficult to get responses back from Pinkabella when we had made our decision to order from them. Once we confirmed the order it took forever for them to run our payment. We were dealing with several vendors and trying to make sure everything got paid and it was pretty frustrating that it took so long to run our payment. It almost felt like maybe we were going to be told at the last minute that they couldn't complete our order on time. Everything worked out in the end and I would go through them again.