PO Box 358, Londonderry, NH 03053 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pink Tie Productions

Pink Tie Productions is an event planning and event management company based out of New Hampshire servicing all local and national locations. We produces high-end black tie events with flair. From traditional to trendy, we provide a fun and engaging atmosphere that is important for any event’s success.
We strive not only to meet your expectations, but to exceed them. We will always bring creative solutions and fresh ideas to your events & parties.

We work with budgets of all sizes and time constraints. Last minute event? No problem. Tight budget? We can work with that. Event production is a 24 hour 7 day a week business and we are up to the challenge. Ask us, and we’ll make it happen. .

Become a fan of our Instagram to see recent wedding photos!

You can email us directly here: info@pinktieproductions.com

Follow Pink Tie Productions on

Pink Tie Productions 2
Pink Tie Productions 3

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely stunning!

I hired Matt and his team to do the lights for my wedding and hiring Pink Tie Productions was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Matt is amazing to work with and is very patient. Our first conversation was about an hour long and we spent the time discussing my vision (which was a fairytale princess wedding) for the wedding and then I sent him pictures from pinterest of what I had in mind for my special day. From the pictures he was able to tell me every light that was in the picture and how it would look in my particular venue. He then worked with me to get my vision to fit within my budget. He never said "no" or that something was not possible. Matt and his team worked the entire night before my wedding to get the lights set up and make sure everything was working perfectly. He worked with the band and the florist to make sure the vibe in the room was consistent. I had a hard time deciding what color I wanted the room to be when my husband and I entered the room, so he set up a few options that we could choose from right before the wedding started. He made all the lights look magical. 4 months after the wedding, I still have wedding guests commenting on the lights to me and how much they loved them. Matt went beyond his lighting duties by talking to me prior to the wedding and helping me make sure I had thought through all the details and even offered to help my groomsmen tie their bow ties! I highly recommend Pink Tie productions for small or large projects as they will make your vision a reality!

Pink Tie Productions 4
    Pink Tie Productions 5
    Pink Tie Productions 6

Marie · Married on 09/02/2016

We used Pink Tie for the photo booth and uplighting for our wedding in August. They were fantastic! Matt was always available via email if I had questions, and kept in touch with me through the whole process to make sure everything was set up exactly how we wanted. They had many packages to choose from, all reasonable prices. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth all night, and the lighting was beautiful, especially once the room got darker later in the evening. Matt and his associate were fun and professional at the wedding as well. Highly recommend using Pink Tie!

Stephanie · Married on 01/02/2016

Very happy we were able to book Pink Tie Productions so last minute! They were very flexible with my fiancé and I going back and forth in deciding to book the uplighting and photo booth package for our wedding. The value was better than any other vendors I had researched, especially since they were a preferred vendor of our reception venue (Tiffany Ballroom) and everything went smoothly since they work regularly there. I loved the fact that two people manned the photo booth and prompted our guests to sign our guest book that they complied for us at the end of the night. A crowd pleaser for sure, especially with the parents! Uplighting was beautifully done, I had many phone conversations with the company to help me pull off our wedding theme accordingly. They were very helpful with all their advice and also directed me to their Pinterest page for examples to better guide our decision making.

Pink Tie Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pink Tie Productions 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Flag Hill Distillery & Winery
    Flag Hill Distillery & Winery Winery Weddings

Flag Hill can't say enough positive words about this vendor. Extremely professional staff, detail oriented and efficient. Their work with up lighting is such an amazing touch to an otherwise plain white wedding. With one of the biggest photo booths and printing services Northeast Uplights is our go to company and the one we recommend for all of our clients needs! Thank you to Matt and his team for always going the extra mile!

• Lori D. Entertainment
    Lori D. Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great lights, great photo booths and such fun to work with and have at your reception! Matt and his crew are true professionals that create such an impact with lights - I highly recommend them!

• PO Box 358 Londonderry, New Hampshire, NH 03053 See on map