Las Vegas, NV Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pink Shutter Photobooths

www.ThePinkShutter.com

*a portion of all proceeds from every event booked will be donated to Keep-a Breast,Susan G. Komen for the cure and various other breast cancer supporting non-profits.

We are the Preferred Premium Service for Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Inland Empire, and Sacramento with the personal touch. Our fun! and friendly photo booth hosts will arrive early to your event in sharp professional attire, making sure that your event goes off without a hitch.

What makes the Pink Shutter difference?

1. Price Guarantee – We guarantee to be the lowest price! (We will not be undersold, we will BEAT ANY similar quality professional photobooth quote by $20 at time of booking)
2. FAST – Our lines move very quickly, due to our Super-Fast photolab quality printers, starting at only 7-12 seconds per print! (Some of our competitors take up to 60-90 seconds per print, and our printers can print 5 prints in the same time they can only print one!)
3. Design – FREE CUSTOM GRAPHIC Design, layout and print background! With us you get a customized print matching the theme of your event at no charge
4. Premium Picture Quality -High resolution CANON Digital SLR Cameras for the clearest, highest quality photobooth prints possible. We can even re-print any picture poster sized and retain clarity! (Some of our competitors are taking your photos with a tiny webcam!)
5. More the Merrier! – Our booths can fit groups of up to 12 people in a single picture! (Some of our competitors can fit only 2! Our booths are made specifically for bringing the fun to your big party!) (Our actual record is 20)
6. Touchscreen Live View – One of the only touchscreen photobooths on the market, just touch the screen to start and you can even see a live view of yourself before it snaps each picture.
7. Video Booth Option – Available as an option with any package of $175 your guests will have the ability to also leave you a video message!

Pricing:

We have packages that fit every budget and metntion you found us on wedding wire and receive a 20% discount off and regular package price. Please visit www.thepinkshutter.com for current pricing info.

Contact us:

Las Vegas
phone: 702.551.4844
cell: 540.420.8708
e-mail: LasVegas@thepinkshutter.com

Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Ventura, and Greater Southern California:
phone: 626.720.4844

Orange County and Greater Southern California:
phone: 949.354.4844
cell: 714.472.0222
e-mail: OC@thepinkshutter.com

San Diego, El Cajon, La Mesa, Spring Valley, Chula Vista, National City, San Ysidro
phone: 619.630.4844

PINKshutterRibbonoct
pinkshutter2

28 Reviews for Pink Shutter Photobooths

Hussam · Married on 04/19/2015

Pink Shutter. What can I say other than BRAVO! These guys came through on EVERYTHING throughout the ENTIRE process when planning our wedding. They were so understanding of everything we needed and their professionalism is unmatched. As the big day came closer, Pink Shutter was so responsive and wanted to ensure me that everything was all set to go The person arrived on time, setup quickly and everyone was RAVING about the booth, the attendant, and the photos.

Thank you so much to Jonas and all the others who helped me throughout. Your responsiveness and caring made the whole process a pleasant one and we are customers for LIFE.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

I got this deal on living social and was a little worried with all the extra taxes, tips, meal, etc. that I had to pay on top of that. But throughout planning my wedding and on the actual day, I couldn't of asked for more! The attendant (I think his name was Andrew?), was very helpful and professional. He even stayed longer than the 3 hours it specifies on living social. So nice of him! All my guests had a great time with it. I provided my own props and guest book album and the attendant had no problem encouraging my guests to use my own items. This was a great deal and if you're thinking of hiring a Photo Booth for your wedding I would highly recommend this one! :)

Sent on 08/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2014

This company is amazing! We did not use them for a wedding, but for a prom. The person present did an outstanding job guiding or guests. Even the police officers took photographs! It was great. I could've have been happier with their punctual service. Thumbs Up!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pink Shutter Photobooths 1
    25% off Web Special***
    ***Receive 25% off any photo booth package original price, cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion***

• Las Vegas See on map
  • San Diego See on map
    6196304844 (Phone number)
  • Fullerton See on map
    8186200885 (Other Phone Number)
  • San Gabriel, 91775 See on map
    8668087038 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7
  • Westminster, 92683 See on map
    7144720222 (Other Phone Number)
  • Los Angeles See on map
    6267204844 (Phone number)
  • Sacramento See on map
    9168329080 (Other Phone Number)
  • San Francisco See on map