524 N. Bryan Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Pink Diamond Events

Welcome to Pink Diamond Events and Congratulations on your Engagement !

Our philosophy is simple: create a wedding that reflects the couple’s personality and love and let them shine throughout the day. It is all about you and your vision, we just make it come together! We offer couple a personalized, boutique style wedding experience. We’re super creative and we love treating every wedding as a brand new, clean slate. We design the entire event from concept to detailed itinerary, and ensure that our standards, and yours, are met each step of the way. On your wedding day, we handle every detail so that you can actually enjoy being the guest of honor for one of the most memorable moments of your life.

Some of our favorite words to describe our style are whimsical, timeless, classic, sophisticated, and fun! We live and breathe weddings! We offer three fully-customizable packages, ranging from ‘month of’ to full service coordination. We’re in our eighth year of business and we’re proud winners of multiple Best of The Knot awards and multiple Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice awards. We’re also certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants. We would love to hear from you and all about the dreams you have for your big day! So drop us a line or give us a call for more information.

Contact Us Today

Casey@apinkdiamondevent.com

970-692-1645

Follow Pink Diamond Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mountainside Events

107 Reviews for Pink Diamond Events

• Madison

Madison L. · Married on 06/04/2021

Incredible Day of Coordination

Casey and the Pink Diamond Events team did an incredible job on our day of coordination. She was available for questions at any point along the way while I was planning, then took over completely about a month prior to our wedding date. I didn't have to worry about a single thing, she did all of the vendor coordination and came to me for simple questions. The money spent on day of coordination was worth every penny! Every person in attendance got to relax and enjoy themselves while Casey and her team took care of all of the logistics. That is all we wanted, to not be stressed, enjoy our celebration and have all of the little details taken care of, and she did that and more! She was always checking in to make sure I was doing ok or see if I had any questions. On the day of my husband said "this is the least amount of stress I have seen in your eyes in a really long time." I was not worried about a single thing, I knew Casey had it all under control!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Maria M. · Married on 06/01/2021

The most amazing team!

Casey and the Pink Diamond crew were incredible! I was definitely a more laid back bride who didn't know what she wanted in a wedding and didn't know the first thing about planning one. Casey was directive and gave me so many suggestions but was not pushy at all. After I rambled on and on about random things I like and would want in the wedding, she made the most perfect design board that captured things I didn't even know I wanted. She kept me organized and made me aware of things I needed to get done, but never stressed me out. I would have been so lost without her on my wedding day. She ushered me along and told me where I needed to go, but again, she wasn't too pushy and didn't stress me out at all. At my rehearsal dinner (which she was not responsible for), there was an issue with the shuttles. I called her and she helped me work through the problem and even offered to come pick me up and take me home. After the wedding, she went above and beyond and drove my drunk uncle back to his hotel after he missed all the shuttles. I had the most perfect day and I couldn't have done it without Casey. She is the BEST!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pink Diamond Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pink Diamond Events 1
    Wedding Planning Specials
    Do you need a wedding planner to help you create the wedding of your dreams but think you can't afford one. Contact us today to recieve special wedding planning discounts only offered to weddingwire.com brides!

• Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Casey and her team at Pink Diamond Events are the best! She is very organized and makes the wedding day flow seamlessly. I have witnessed her overseeing having to strip all the table linens and dry them from a thunderstorm and then resetting all the table settings (in just an hour), all the while staying cool under the pressure. She is a pleasure to work with and can pull off any event, no matter the size.

• Daddy Cakes Bakery Wedding Cakes

Casey is great to work with and always does an outstanding job. You can depend on her to worry about those details and take care of your special day! We have enjoyed working with her and look forward to more opportunities.

• Gotta Dance DJ's Wedding DJs

I don't usually write endorsements for event planners; and I've worked with a lot of them! But Casey with Pink Diamond events blew me away, best planner I've worked with in a long, long time! She was in constant contact with me (and all vendors) keeping me updated, in the loop and really taking charge of everything; I'm sure it was a load off the bride's shoulders! She's extremely organized, arrived early and went above and beyond to make sure the wedding ran smooth, you can tell she really loves what she does! Pleasure working with you Casey! Hope to again!

• 524 N. Bryan Ave Fort Collins, 80521 See on map
    970-436-7025 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pink Diamond Events)