Pink Diamond Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Welcome to Pink Diamond Events and Congratulations on your Engagement !

Our philosophy is simple: create a wedding that reflects the couple's personality and love and let them shine throughout the day. It is all about you and your vision, we just make it come together! We offer couple a personalized, boutique style wedding experience. We're super creative and we love treating every wedding as a brand new, clean slate. We design the entire event from concept to detailed itinerary, and ensure that our standards, and yours, are met each step of the way. On your wedding day, we handle every detail so that you can actually enjoy being the guest of honor for one of the most memorable moments of your life.

Some of our favorite words to describe our style are whimsical, timeless, classic, sophisticated, and fun! We live and breathe weddings! We offer three fully-customizable packages, ranging from 'month of' to full service coordination. We're in our eighth year of business and we're proud winners of multiple Best of The Knot awards and multiple Wedding Wire Bride's Choice awards. We're also certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants. We would love to hear from you and all about the dreams you have for your big day! So drop us a line or give us a call for more information.

Contact Us Today

Casey@apinkdiamondevent.com

970-692-1645

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

• Cassie
    Cassie T. Married on 06/11/2022

Pink Diamond Day of Coordinator

We hired Pink Diamond Events for our wedding June 11, 2022 and we were lucky enough to get Kelsey as our day of coordinator. I was originally on the fence about hiring a coordinator but I am so happy that I did! Kelsey made our lives so easy and stress free the month leading up to our wedding as well as the day of our wedding. She made sure all the vendors were there when there were supposed to be, set up all the decor to perfection, and checked in on us frequently to make sure we were doing ok! Kelsey was absolutely amazing, I would want to get married again just so I could work with her again. The only thing I wish I would have done differently when hiring Pink Diamond is I wish I would have hired them for a longer period of time because they were that great to work with. I cannot recommend Pink Diamond and Kelsey enough!
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 05/21/2022

Santa Fe Wedding with Pink Diamond Events

Hiring Pink Diamond events is one of the best choices you can make to ensure your wedding day is a beautiful and stress-free event!
    Casey was extremely attentive at every stage of wedding planning and she made what can seem like a stressful and daunting process an enjoyable and memorable time in our lives. When we told Casey that we were changing the location of our wedding to Santa Fe, NM (a place where she had not previously worked) she was immediately on board and put in the extra effort to make us feel like she had planned hundreds of weddings in New Mexico. She worked with us to find the perfect planning package that combined wedding design with month-of coordination. Casey not only helped to make my Pinterest board come to life, but she also helped me to find the perfect vendor team, kept our planning timeline on schedule, and executed the most perfect day. As a type-a bride, she was instrumental in keeping me stress-free during the planning process and especially on our wedding day. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we owe that to Casey’s planning and coordination. Not only is Casey an amazing planner, but she became a friend over the last year and I already miss our monthly check-ins. Casey and the Pink Diamond team are truly the most wonderful group of people and amazing wedding planners!
    Patrick L. Married on 05/07/2022

Great Experience

Pink Diamond Events, and our coordinator Kelsey, were great to work with from start to finish. We opted for the day of/month of coordinator option and were extremely happy with our experience. The team made us feel very comfortable from the start of the process and even more supported as our wedding day drew closer. Kelsey did a fantastic job of checking in with us, following up and working with vendors that we'd hired, and staying organized throughout our time with her. She really helped manage some of our stress in putting together a timeline and dealing with all the last minute details of our wedding day. We'd highly recommend Kelsey and the rest of the team for future weddings!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

102 photos · 08/31/2018

Deals

Pink Diamond Events 1
Discount
Do you need a wedding planner to help you create the wedding of your dreams but think you can't afford one. Contact us today to recieve special wedding planning discounts only offered to weddingwire.com brides!

Mark Creery Photography Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Casey and her team at Pink Diamond Events are the best! She is very organized and makes the wedding day flow seamlessly. I have witnessed her overseeing having to strip all the table linens and dry them from a thunderstorm and then resetting all the table settings (in just an hour), all the while staying cool under the pressure. She is a pleasure to work with and can pull off any event, no matter the size.

Daddy Cakes Bakery Daddy Cakes Bakery Wedding Cakes

Casey is great to work with and always does an outstanding job. You can depend on her to worry about those details and take care of your special day! We have enjoyed working with her and look forward to more opportunities.

Gotta Dance DJ's Gotta Dance DJ's Wedding DJs

I don't usually write endorsements for event planners; and I've worked with a lot of them! But Casey with Pink Diamond events blew me away, best planner I've worked with in a long, long time! She was in constant contact with me (and all vendors) keeping me updated, in the loop and really taking charge of everything; I'm sure it was a load off the bride's shoulders! She's extremely organized, arrived early and went above and beyond to make sure the wedding ran smooth, you can tell she really loves what she does! Pleasure working with you Casey! Hope to again!

524 N. Bryan Ave Fort Collins, 80521
Location of (Pink Diamond Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding