524 N. Bryan Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Pink Diamond Events

Welcome to Pink Diamond Events and Congratulations on your Engagement !

Our philosophy is simple: create a wedding that reflects the couple's personality and love and let them shine throughout the day. It is all about you and your vision, we just make it come together! We offer couple a personalized, boutique style wedding experience. We're super creative and we love treating every wedding as a brand new, clean slate. We design the entire event from concept to detailed itinerary, and ensure that our standards, and yours, are met each step of the way. On your wedding day, we handle every detail so that you can actually enjoy being the guest of honor for one of the most memorable moments of your life.

Some of our favorite words to describe our style are whimsical, timeless, classic, sophisticated, and fun! We live and breathe weddings! We offer three fully-customizable packages, ranging from 'month of' to full service coordination. We're in our eighth year of business and we're proud winners of multiple Best of The Knot awards and multiple Wedding Wire Bride's Choice awards. We're also certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants. We would love to hear from you and all about the dreams you have for your big day! So drop us a line or give us a call for more information.

Contact Us Today

Pink Diamond Events 6
Pink Diamond Events 7
  • Emily

Emily Van Court · Married on 06/28/2019

Day-Of-Coordination so good, I should have picked full-planning

Start to finish I enthusiastically recommend Pink Diamond Events for your month-of coordination needs. I’m in my early 30’s and have therefore seen good and bad “coordinators” that did a slightly passable job keeping everyone organized. This is NOT Pink Diamond. Casey and her team did a fantastic job keeping me (the bride and primary planner) out of logistics the day-of and kept everyone on track, and on time leading up to and during the event.
    Pros: She had worked with my vendors in the past and did a great job of coordination on the timeline and month-of logistics and minimally needing my involvement (a huge weight off my chest). Kept me on track with decision making and requests to keep everyone updated and the decisions communicated with all necessary parties.
    Cons: I didn’t want to pay for full planning services from the get-go. If I would have known how well it worked to have Casey and her team do the day-of coordination, I would have booked her to plan my entire wedding (okay, so that's not really a con, I just couldn't think of any that would have made me not choose Pink Diamond).
    We had ~80 guests including a lot of kids and were married at Skyview at Fall River Village in Estes Park, Colorado (a destination-style wedding for us and our families).

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/08/2019

Caroline McBride - the Bride

Where do I even begin? From the very first time I spoke to Casey, she immediately calmed all of my wedding planning nerves and listened to every single one of my wedding dreams. I interviewed 4 other planners and immediately knew she was who I needed to hire. Over the past year of planning, Casey has truly become a friend. She took every single idea I threw at her, and got back to me with all the details about how we would make it happen by the next day. Even when our wedding guest list grew and grew to way larger than we anticipated, she handled it calmly and assured me everything would work out perfectly. Our wedding day was effortless. I can honestly say that from the minute I hired Casey and her team, I genuinely ENJOYED planning our wedding. Our wedding day was everything I've always dreamed of and so much more, and that is all thanks to Casey and her team. She is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY and so much more. Calm, collected, creative, and so kind. It's been such an amazing year working with her and I can't thank her and her team enough. She's truly the best of the best.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Jen and Casey Rock!

When my (now) husband and I got engaged, planning a wedding became almost too much for me to handle. We both have large families and the thought of organizing a wedding for 100+ people at 10,000 feet up in the mountains of Colorado where we live was extremely daunting, so we definitely considered eloping... until I had an a-ha moment while on vacation. When we realized how important it was to include our closest friends and family, we knew it was necessary to hire a wedding planner because of our busy, opposite schedules.

I did some research and came across Pink Diamond and reached out to Casey. Over the phone, she was so comforting and listened to all of our needs and proposed a few different options. I wanted to be involved with the planning, but needed a planner to help keep me on track for a tight 5-month planning schedule (yikes!) She linked us up with Jen and having her as the lead planner with the help of Casey was awesome. Jen's style was on point with my vision (boho) and carried it out flawlessly on the wedding day. Our florist, catering company, DJ and rentals per their recommendations were incredible as well. In the days leading up to the wedding, I definitely felt like there was a lot to oversee, but on the wedding day I was completely relaxed because I knew Jen was there to make sure everything ran smoothly - and it did! We would highly recommend Pink Diamond Events to anyone who is feeling stressed about planning their big day. Our wedding day was beautiful and the cost of hiring a planner was worth every penny. Thank you Jen and Casey!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pink Diamond Events 1
    Wedding Planning Specials
    Do you need a wedding planner to help you create the wedding of your dreams but think you can't afford one. Contact us today to recieve special wedding planning discounts only offered to weddingwire.com brides!

• Mark Creery Photography
    Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

Casey and her team at Pink Diamond Events are the best! She is very organized and makes the wedding day flow seamlessly. I have witnessed her overseeing having to strip all the table linens and dry them from a thunderstorm and then resetting all the table settings (in just an hour), all the while staying cool under the pressure. She is a pleasure to work with and can pull off any event, no matter the size.

• Daddy Cakes Bakery
    Daddy Cakes Bakery Wedding Cakes

Casey is great to work with and always does an outstanding job. You can depend on her to worry about those details and take care of your special day! We have enjoyed working with her and look forward to more opportunities.

• Gotta Dance DJ's
    Gotta Dance DJ's Wedding DJs

I don't usually write endorsements for event planners; and I've worked with a lot of them! But Casey with Pink Diamond events blew me away, best planner I've worked with in a long, long time! She was in constant contact with me (and all vendors) keeping me updated, in the loop and really taking charge of everything; I'm sure it was a load off the bride's shoulders! She's extremely organized, arrived early and went above and beyond to make sure the wedding ran smooth, you can tell she really loves what she does! Pleasure working with you Casey! Hope to again!

• 524 N. Bryan Ave Fort Collins, 80521 See on map