About Pine Peaks Event Center
Wedding Reception Venue with Beautiful Outdoor Ceremonies.
Pine Peaks Event Center is a very private Country Estate close to Crosslake Minnesota and in the Brainerd Lakes area.
This is what we offer you - please scroll down the page to the first video of the Retreat House
· A no rush 3-4 day wedding extravaganza experience at our Country Estate
1. Set up on Thursday and Friday with an early check into the Retreat House and Event Center
2. Friday Rehearsal dinner prepared by you or by the caterer of your choice
3. No mandatory close time for the wedding reception
4. No clean up at all. We do that for you.
5. Check out anytime on Monday at your leisure.
6. No hidden or extra charges
Our Retreat House – on-site lodging
Rented by the Bride and Groom and typically for the wedding party and/or friends and family. The capacity is 20 plus guests. This lodge is very impressive with three levels and over 5,000 square feet of living space.
Complete with a beautiful Master Suite with a fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, double shower, and a two-chair hair and makeup salon.
The Retreat House is managed and maintained by our Hotel Pine Peaks Lodge and Suites and is complete with bedding, towels, and toiletries. The Kitchen is fully supplied to cook, and the house has WiFi and Directv with all of the sports, movie and music channels. A giant 65” 4K TV in the main living area.
Supplied with two Weber Grills and a wood fired sauna in a separate building.
Our Event Center – 300 guest capacity
Fireside Room – Wood fired fireplace and Italian Pizza Oven for gifts tables, candy table appetizer tables and more.
Bar – Located adjacent to the Fireside Room
Reception Hall – Capacity 220 with a Head Table for 18 on a stage. Complete with ceiling decorations and an 180” drop down projector for slide shows
VIP Room - Extra seating for 16 or can be used as a photo booth room or dessert room
Buffet Room – This is a very high capacity room to get your guests through the buffet line ASAP
Prep-Kitchen – Next to the Buffet Room and used by our Caterer after 4:30 PM on Saturday. Yours to use on the days before.
To be used by the Wedding Party for Rehearsal Dinner preparation.
Buy flowers at Costco or Sam’s Club and cut and arrange them using our vases and store in our commercial refrigerators
Supply your desserts by making, baking or buying. Plate and store in our prep kitchen.
Pavilion – Plan B in case of bad weather that would prevent an outside wedding ceremony.
Four Season Pavilion for use year around for Rehearsal Dinners
Reception Area Overflow to expand our capacity to 300 guests’ year around.
Outside Motorhome and RV parking at no charge.
Five RV parking pads with sewer hook-ups, power, and water for your guests
Tent spots as well with a bathroom and shower in the Event Center.
Beautiful outdoor gardens for a wedding ceremony
Complete sound system run for you for a wedding ceremony
Three colors of chair covers and linens, black, white, and ivory
24 colors of chair sashes and table runners in organza
Thousands of dollars in beautiful decorations free for your use in the Treasure chest room
Pine Peaks Lodge and Suites - for your wedding guests
- A beautiful 38 room boutique hotel in downtown Crosslake – six miles from The Event Center
- Complete with a pool and hot tub.
- Up to 28 rooms are automatically reserved for your out of town wedding guests
- They would receive a 10% seasonal discount plus a complimentary breakfast at the restaurant next door.
- Local Shuttle Service is available for hire.
A local award winning Restaurant and Wedding Caterer to host your wedding reception meal and bar at Pine Peaks Wedding and Event Center.
- The only time Maucieri’s is required is on Saturday after the Ceremony for your Reception Meal and Bar.
- The Reception Feast is served on China with Silverware, Stemware, and napkins and complete with staff
- Ten complimentary pizzas baked in our wood fired pizza oven as a late night snake for your wedding guests
- They close down at 12 Midnight, and you can party all night on your own.
The grounds at Pine Peaks are beautiful with many photos opportunities for the wedding party
1. Several beautiful areas for outdoor wedding ceremonies
2. Landscaped grounds with a running stream and fountain pool with Koi
3. Ten-acre tree farm
4. Forty acres of field corn in season – June through October
5. Large grass areas for yard games and more.
· Other amenities offer free of charge by Pine Peaks Wedding Venue
1. Two Weber gas grills and propane for grilling
2. A professional eight burner gas grill and propane for Rehearsal Dinners
3. Two “Volcano style” Patio Heaters on our patio for your reception
4. A large fire pit complete with log benches for use all weekend plus use for a s’mores bar for your Reception
5. 300 plus white resin and padded ceremony chairs – again no charge.
6. Complete P.A. system for your ceremony with many wireless microphones
7. We offer and pay for Wed-Safe Wedding and cancellation insurance to keep your investment safe. Ask us about those details.
Contact Dave and Julie today at 612 986-6800 or email us at email@example.com. Let us know you found you us on WeddingWire!
Book Your Wedding Today!
Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner