Pine Peaks Event Center Reviews

177 | Crosslake, MN

177 Reviews for Pine Peaks Event Center

177 Pine Peaks Event Center Reviews

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

I have not one regret with our decision to book with Pine Peaks. I wish I could go into more detail but I would literally be typing all day. From the convenience and ease of having the retreat house and event center right next to each other, to their treasure room and being able to have full access to decorate your own way - this venue is everything that you could possibly dream of. Our wedding day went so smoothly due to the amount of staff and help that they had to make every transition easy! The land and venue itself is beautiful and so peaceful. I am so grateful that we chose to have our wedding here and will continue to recommend it to every newly engaged couple.

Pine Peaks Event Center 1

Amber · Married on 09/14/2018

We looked at so many different venues both online and in person until we finally found the one! Pine peaks was beyond perfect for us, they completely exceeded our hopes and expectations. The highlights for us and the must have for our venue was we didn't have to set up and tear down all in the same day. We had from Wednesday to Sunday to do what we needed, and we didn't even have to clean up, just grab whatever we brought!! Since we had all that time there we were able to have our rehearsal dinner there along with spend time with friends and family in the beautiful retreat house! Next every thing was included, all the other places required us to go through separate companies for chair covers, back lights or really anything. But here they had it all, all the decorations I could dream of plus some!
    Our families were pretty hesitant about us having a wedding so far away but once they were there and they saw the natural beauty of it and everything that it was they were sold as well. The one piece that tied it all together was Dave and Julie. No matter what we needed or questions I had they were there instantly! Julie ran around with my personal attendant the whole morning of our wedding helping set up and making things perfect. She had the most amazing ideas and was willing to go where needed. At the end of the day none of us could of been any happier with how everything went!

Pine Peaks Event Center 2
    Pine Peaks Event Center 8
    Pine Peaks Event Center 9
    Pine Peaks Event Center 10

Garrett · Married on 09/08/2018

I would definitely choose Pines Peak Event Center if I had to do it all over again. It's a beautiful venue, with an awesome retreat house for the bridal party, and wonderful people helping out every step of the way!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow! What an AMAZING weekend we had! There are not enough words of thanks for what Pine Peaks and their amazing staff do. We were so well taken care of and felt loved from the moment we arrived. They made us feel like family and like they cared just as much about our wedding as we did. The whole experience was incredible. Not only did we hear from guests how amazing the property is, we couldn't stop talking about what a great experience it is for a wedding party. To have everything on sight, with someone there taking care of you was invaluable.

We didn't have to take care of or worry about the logistics once we arrived. We had everything we needed. Every question was answered. Every task was taken care of, from setting up for Friday & Saturday, to flipping tables during the reception, to helping pick our perfectly matching decorations, to gathering our things the morning after... Worth EVERY penny!

A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE shoutout to Dave, Julie, Jean, Lynn, and Cory... Plus the catering staff... They are AMAZING! Just AMAZING! They worked SO hard to make our wedding perfect... and it was. They were above and beyond in all aspects. We were blown away this morning to wake up and have all of our stuff already laid out for us! And what NICE people. Kind, good, people. Just the best.

I cannot recommend this venue enough! If you want to have the perfect wedding, this is the place to do it!

Julianne · Married on 08/11/2018

Pine Peaks was an incredible venue for many reasons! Dave and Julie, who run the venue, are incredible people who helped to make our day so special. They were really responsive over 11 months, allowed us to visit the venue as many times as we needed, and always made themselves available for any questions. It was a beautiful spot in Northern Minnesota and I would recommend to anyone.

Ben · Married on 08/11/2018

Dave and Julie were extremely kind and helpful throughout the process of planning our big day. Everything ran smoothly and was exactly how my wife and I wanted it to be. We couldn't be more thankful for such amazing people to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue in the Crosslake/Whitefish Chain area.

Dave · Married on 08/11/2018

This place is a perfect 10! Don’t finalize your venue decision until you consider Pine Peaks Event and Wedding Center. Do yourself a favor and schedule a site visit today!

Savannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Simply fantastic! Dave & Julie's attention to detail is unmatched. Pine Peaks venue is superb...picturesque, phenomenal decorations, flexibility of setup. With 230 guests, the wedding went off without a hitch. We were thrilled to have all wedding events in one location from the groom's dinner to the grandparent's Sunday brunch following the wedding. As parents, we loved that the wedding party could celebrate in the retreat house without worrying about anyone driving. Access to the event center the ENTIRE week leading up to the wedding was a HUGE bonus for setup and decorating, what a stress free way to go! Special thanks to Maucieri's for a superb dinner, JP for keeping the dance floor kicking, and Kelli Engstrom's eye for gorgeous photos!
    Mike & Kelly, Parents of the Bride
    Wedding 8/4/18

Kayla · Married on 07/28/2018

Pine Peaks Event Center is by far the best location to have your wedding. Dave and Julie are amazing and go way above and beyond to make sure your day is special, and all of your needs are covered. I can't even begin to explain how much they helped and supported our big day. They reduced my stress level considerably, as well as our families, everyone was so complimentary of their assistance and services. I wish I could honestly give 6+ stars. They deserve so much credit! What makes Pine Peaks Event Center even better is the fact you are the only wedding there for that weekend and if you choose to have the retreat house as well (which I HIGHLY recommend) it allows you to interact with your wedding party, family, and friends more than the average venue allows you to. The decoration room is a total bonus and the quality of the facility and the venue grounds is top notch! I would hands down recommend this location to any family or friend! Every newly engaged couple should for sure tour this place! AMAZING!

Brenda · Married on 07/21/2018

Our daughter's dream wedding came true at Pine Peaks Event Center a few weeks ago. Since we were able to get on the property on the Wednesday prior to the Saturday wedding, the stress of the unknowns, decisions, and decorating were completely gone by groom's dinner on Friday. They had our requested linens ready to go and we had access to their abundant decorations for our use. Every question we had was answered with, "Yes, and let me set it up for you." The wedding party had the time of their lives in the gorgeous cabin, and our guests made several comments about the beauty and uniqueness of the property. The weekend was perfect, start to finish!
    Thank you Dave, Julie, and Cory; you are the best!

Kelsi · Married on 07/14/2018

If you want a northern minnesota wedding look no further! This was the perfect wedding venue for me and my husband. It was so beautiful and serene and they really let you customize the space anyway you want to match your vision. It had everything I was looking for: open fields for pictures, tractor ride, bonfire, gorgeous venue space inside and out, amazing catering option, cabin feel. The staff was beyond helpful and helped make my vision come alive! I kept saying to my husband how much I hope one of our friends gets married here so we can go back to Pine Peaks!! It was worth every penny! It truly was my dream wedding thanks to Pine Peaks and their amazing staff!

Pine Peaks Event Center 11
    Pine Peaks Event Center 12

Kiah · Married on 06/30/2018

The whole Pine Peaks team helped us make our wedding the best day ever! They know what they're doing, and they take care of a lot of details behind the scenes to make our event run smoothly. I LOVE the massive supply of decorations we were able to use. So much less stress when everything is right there. We had a blast staying at the Retreat House with our bridal party, family, and friends. We would definitely love to attend another wedding here! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and no mosquitoes whatsoever. I cannot say enough positive things about Pine Peaks!

Carly · Married on 06/09/2018

Dave and Julie were so professional through out this process that can be sometimes stressful! I was at total peace! The retreat house was beautiful and perfect for our wedding party. The event center was perfect for our reception! The landscape and atmosphere is so peaceful. We had a live band play for the dance and Pine peaks provided the stage and anything the band needed, and we were also able to play pandora through Pine Peaks PA system for the dinner! We did not bring a single decoration to the event center, as they had ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING you could ever imagine!!! I would highly highly recommend Pine Peaks Event Center!! Thanks Dave and Julie!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Pine Peaks is the most amazing, one of a kind venue! Dave and Julie have created a very special place and they include everything you could ever imagine! My husband and I wanted to be able to celebrate our marriage for more than the 8-12 hours you get at a typical venue so Pine Peaks was perfect for us! You spend so much time, energy, and money on a wedding to be one of multiple per weekend at any other wedding venue. Dave and Julie make your weekend all about your wedding and give you all the time, decorations, ideas and help you could possibly need. There’s absolutely no way you could go wrong having your wedding at Pine Peaks! It is the most beautiful space and Dave and Julie and all the staff at Pine Peaks and Maucieri’s are the kindest, most helpful people you will ever meet! When Dave and Julie say anything is a possibility, they really mean ANYTHING, which allows you to create a truly magical, once in a lifetime celebration! Thank you all for making our wedding weekend something we and all our guests will never forget!

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

When my fiancé and I first toured Pine Peaks we were immediately enamored. The grounds were beautifully maintained and there were so many ways to make it our own. We had a chance to explore the “Treasure Room” and that’s where my eyes lit up- they had every imaginable decoration for any kind of theme. From contemporary to rustic, they had everything one would need to turn an idea into reality. And the best part? It was ALL INCLUDED! We moved along to the Retreat House- A lavish space to spend five glorious days with your closest friends and family. It was such a relief to know that our wedding wouldn’t be rushed and we would be able to really sit back and enjoy. We quickly decided this was the venue for us and paid in full for our special day. Fast forward a few months- life threw us a curveball which forced us to postpone our wedding. The folks are Pine Peaks were compassionate and understanding. They immediately eased my anxiety by assuring me they would work tirelessly to rebook our date. And that’s exactly what they did. All said and done we lost less than 10% of our initial investment. I would highly recommend Pine Peaks to any couple looking for an all-inclusive resort-type wedding with countless perks.

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

This was absolutely the perfect venue to get married at! Dave and Julie were extremely accommodating and ensured that we had everything we needed in a timely manner. We had wonderful experience working with Dave and Julie. Our special day was everything I pictured and more. I would highly recommend getting married at Pine Peaks Event Center.

Pine Peaks Event Center 13
    Pine Peaks Event Center 14
    Pine Peaks Event Center 15
    Pine Peaks Event Center 16

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Julie and Dave helped me make my wedding beautiful and fairly stressfree. We had an issue with our flowers and Julie ran out to buy more. It was above and beyond what was expected! I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

We cannot say how incredible our experience was with Dave and Julie at Pine Peaks Event Center! From the moment we toured, we were treated like we were the only couple using their center. Dave and Julie were very responsive to any questions we had regarding decorations, suggestions or logistics. Our winter wedding was one of the best days of our lives thanks in part to this awesome location!

Cayla · Married on 02/03/2018

Pine Peaks Event Center was everything I could have hoped for with my wedding planning. Dave and Julie are an amazing couple that help to provide a bride and groom exactly what they want for their big day. I would recommend Pine Peaks above any other venue in the area.

Shayna · Married on 01/29/2018

Love love love Pine Peaks. Made our special day magical!!!

Stephanie · Married on 01/13/2018

We had an absolutely perfect entire wedding experience at Pine Peaks! Dave and Julie were amazing to work with and really made us feel special, doing whatever they could to ensure we were happy. I cannot express how I grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work with them to create my dream wedding!

Naomi · Married on 12/30/2017

If you're thinking about this venue, stop hesitating, book it! Dave and Julie were very responsive and extremely accommodating on everything. Having the entire wedding party stay at the Retreat house was a wonderful way for everyone to bond and truly make a joyous memorable weekend! Pinepeaks has a plethora of fabulous decorations to choose from which made the decorating process a fantastically fun part of the weekend. Plus, Pinepeaks takes care of the decoration clean up! Pinepeaks has thought of everything that you could possibly need (and want) to help make your wedding weekend stress-free and perfect. We went with several of their preferred vendors and have absolutely no regrets because they all work together like a well oiled machine. The food was amazing, guests were safely shuttled to and from, and music kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Pine Peaks Event Center 17
    Pine Peaks Event Center 18

Pine Peaks Event Center's reply:

Thank you, Naomi and Brandon, for this fantastic Review. We enjoyed hosting your beautiful Winter Wedding. Stay Happy! Dave and Julie

Kelly · Married on 12/02/2017

Pine Peaks Retreat and Event Center was the perfect place to hold our wedding. Dave and Julie were wonderful to work with from the very start. They were always very responsive to emails and phone calls, and they were always there to provide information and offer help any way that they could. They take a lot of the stress out of the planning process. We didn't have to buy any decor because they provided it all, our guests had a beautiful hotel to stay in nearby, and they have a wonderful caterer who has experience with weddings, so there's no guess work involved. We were able to book the Retreat house, and I must say, it was a great decision. Our family and friends were able to gather there during the day and have a place to sleep that evening that was right on site, so no one had to drive home after the reception. Their staff was amazing and was always there to assist and walk you through each step, from checking in, to decorating, to making pizzas in their wood fire grill, to getting the music set up for the ceremony. They've got a process down and it works so seamlessly. The grounds and event center itself are beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing - it truly was a perfect day and I give a lot of credit to Pine Peaks Retreat & Event Center for making that happen. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for their wedding venue.

Michael · Married on 11/18/2017

The place and people at Pine Peaks are all top notch. It was everything she wanted and more.