165 Reviews for Pine Peaks Event Center

Champagne Toast (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
163 Pine Peaks Event Center Reviews

We looked at so many different venues both online and in person until we finally found the one! Pine peaks was beyond perfect for us, they completely exceeded our hopes and expectations. The highlights for us and the must have for our venue was we didn't have to set up and tear down all in the same day. We had from Wednesday to Sunday to do what we needed, and we didn't even have to clean up, just grab whatever we brought!! Since we had all that time there we were able to have our rehearsal dinner there along with spend time with friends and family in the beautiful retreat house! Next every thing was included, all the other places required us to go through separate companies for chair covers, back lights or really anything. But here they had it all, all the decorations I could dream of plus some!
Our families were pretty hesitant about us having a wedding so far away but once they were there and they saw the natural beauty of it and everything that it was they were sold as well. The one piece that tied it all together was Dave and Julie. No matter what we needed or questions I had they were there instantly! Julie ran around with my personal attendant the whole morning of our wedding helping set up and making things perfect. She had the most amazing ideas and was willing to go where needed. At the end of the day none of us could of been any happier with how everything went!

Photos
Profile Picture Amber, 9/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Dave and Julie were so professional through out this process that can be sometimes stressful! I was at total peace! The retreat house was beautiful and perfect for our wedding party. The event center was perfect for our reception! The landscape and atmosphere is so peaceful. We had a live band play for the dance and Pine peaks provided the stage and anything the band needed, and we were also able to play pandora through Pine Peaks PA system for the dinner! We did not bring a single decoration to the event center, as they had ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING you could ever imagine!!! I would highly highly recommend Pine Peaks Event Center!! Thanks Dave and Julie!!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my fiancé and I first toured Pine Peaks we were immediately enamored. The grounds were beautifully maintained and there were so many ways to make it our own. We had a chance to explore the “Treasure Room” and that’s where my eyes lit up- they had every imaginable decoration for any kind of theme. From contemporary to rustic, they had everything one would need to turn an idea into reality. And the best part? It was ALL INCLUDED! We moved along to the Retreat House- A lavish space to spend five glorious days with your closest friends and family. It was such a relief to know that our wedding wouldn’t be rushed and we would be able to really sit back and enjoy. We quickly decided this was the venue for us and paid in full for our special day. Fast forward a few months- life threw us a curveball which forced us to postpone our wedding. The folks are Pine Peaks were compassionate and understanding. They immediately eased my anxiety by assuring me they would work tirelessly to rebook our date. And that’s exactly what they did. All said and done we lost less than 10% of our initial investment. I would highly recommend Pine Peaks to any couple looking for an all-inclusive resort-type wedding with countless perks.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was absolutely the perfect venue to get married at! Dave and Julie were extremely accommodating and ensured that we had everything we needed in a timely manner. We had wonderful experience working with Dave and Julie. Our special day was everything I pictured and more. I would highly recommend getting married at Pine Peaks Event Center.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie and Dave helped me make my wedding beautiful and fairly stressfree. We had an issue with our flowers and Julie ran out to buy more. It was above and beyond what was expected! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Pine Peaks Event Center and everyone associated with it made my dream wedding come true on March 10, 2018! I can not sing them enough praises! I have gotten so many compliments that it was a complete fairytale wedding. Such a breathtakingly beautiful venue with even more outstanding help. Dave- Thank you for being so quick to reply on every little question I had. The ease of booking and continued support during the entire process was impeccable. The pride you show for Pine Peaks is shown in everything you do. Julie- YOU are a complete rockstar! Thanks for being so warm, welcoming, and eager to help make it perfect. Your help with the finishing details, overall look, and the smile on your face through it all made my entire wedding week!! Thanks for making everyone you talk to feel like the most special person on the face of the planet. Corey- The best support man of all time! Need some help with anything... just ask! Thanks for being my go-to guy for getting the setup absolutely perfect. Your professionalism was appreciated, and eagerness to help was not unnoticed. Honestly, Pine Peaks helps creates a wedding experience... not just provide a venue. We stayed in the retreat house on the property and were able to experience the entire wedding weekend with our closest family and friends. I haven’t even mentioned the decorations rooms yet! Full of the most beautiful things to create whatever look you are going for! AWW!!! I could go on and on, but honestly Pine Peaks speaks for itself... just go look! Thanks for helping to create my dream wedding- would never have wanted to go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say how incredible our experience was with Dave and Julie at Pine Peaks Event Center! From the moment we toured, we were treated like we were the only couple using their center. Dave and Julie were very responsive to any questions we had regarding decorations, suggestions or logistics. Our winter wedding was one of the best days of our lives thanks in part to this awesome location!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pine Peaks Event Center was everything I could have hoped for with my wedding planning. Dave and Julie are an amazing couple that help to provide a bride and groom exactly what they want for their big day. I would recommend Pine Peaks above any other venue in the area.

Profile Picture Cayla, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love love love Pine Peaks. Made our special day magical!!!

Profile Picture Shayna, 1/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an absolutely perfect entire wedding experience at Pine Peaks! Dave and Julie were amazing to work with and really made us feel special, doing whatever they could to ensure we were happy. I cannot express how I grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work with them to create my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're thinking about this venue, stop hesitating, book it! Dave and Julie were very responsive and extremely accommodating on everything. Having the entire wedding party stay at the Retreat house was a wonderful way for everyone to bond and truly make a joyous memorable weekend! Pinepeaks has a plethora of fabulous decorations to choose from which made the decorating process a fantastically fun part of the weekend. Plus, Pinepeaks takes care of the decoration clean up! Pinepeaks has thought of everything that you could possibly need (and want) to help make your wedding weekend stress-free and perfect. We went with several of their preferred vendors and have absolutely no regrets because they all work together like a well oiled machine. The food was amazing, guests were safely shuttled to and from, and music kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Naomi, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet

Pine Peaks Retreat and Event Center was the perfect place to hold our wedding. Dave and Julie were wonderful to work with from the very start. They were always very responsive to emails and phone calls, and they were always there to provide information and offer help any way that they could. They take a lot of the stress out of the planning process. We didn't have to buy any decor because they provided it all, our guests had a beautiful hotel to stay in nearby, and they have a wonderful caterer who has experience with weddings, so there's no guess work involved. We were able to book the Retreat house, and I must say, it was a great decision. Our family and friends were able to gather there during the day and have a place to sleep that evening that was right on site, so no one had to drive home after the reception. Their staff was amazing and was always there to assist and walk you through each step, from checking in, to decorating, to making pizzas in their wood fire grill, to getting the music set up for the ceremony. They've got a process down and it works so seamlessly. The grounds and event center itself are beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing - it truly was a perfect day and I give a lot of credit to Pine Peaks Retreat & Event Center for making that happen. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for their wedding venue.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The place and people at Pine Peaks are all top notch. It was everything she wanted and more.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having our wedding at pine peaks was amazing, we enjoyed the time spent there with our family and friends and highly recommend this as a low stress option to make the most of your big day!

Profile Picture Clairissa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The entire experience was amazing and more than we could ask for! Having our wedding at
Pine Peaks allowed us to celebrate with family for days which in turn made it everything we ever wanted!

Thank you Dave and Julie, you truly out did yourselves once again!

Photo for Pine Peaks Event Center Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Joshua, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Transportation

Perfect wedding venue. Beautiful and serene. Dave and Julie went above and beyond making sure every detail and I mean every detail was attended to. Many of our attendees have called our wedding the social event of the season. Having family and wedding party stay at adjacent cabin was great. This allowed for relaxation, fun and wonderful moments. I wish I could rate them higher!!!

Profile Picture Gabby, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We recently had our wedding at Pine Peaks Event Center and it was absolutely amazing. Dave and Julie, the venue owners, truly love what they do and really help to make your wedding day/weekend run seamlessly! Having the retreat house right on sight made decorating and wedding prep so easy and most of our bridal party came on Wednesday or Thursday, so we played games, utilized the sauna, and just enjoyed our long weekend with close family and friends before the big day. Between the amenities from the retreat house and the venue, we hardly had to bring anything that we needed for our rehearsal dinner or wedding day from home. It was overall a wonderful experience! I plan to convince any of my friends who are getting married in the future to get married here so I can go back again. The entire place is so beautiful!! We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue itself.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dave and Julie are wonderful people to work with and this place they have created was somewhere we we could comfortably call home for 4 days! To this day, family and friends still talk about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had at the wedding! We highly recommend Pine Peaks to everyone who is looking for special place for their special day!

Profile Picture Alex , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can’t say enough amazing things about Dave, Julie, and Pine Peaks. They are amazing. There is a reason all they have are 5 stars.. thank you!! ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I couldn’t imagine any better place than Pine Peaks Event Center. Our guests loved it, as the fall foliage and hospitality from Dave and Julie was amazing!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We can't say enough about these guys...astonishing doesn't even touch it. Dave & Julie are hands down, the best around. They are so accommodating, and so wonderful to work with. The retreat house is perfect, the grounds are beautiful. We had DAYS to decorate, do our flowers, and relax with the wedding party in front of a fire on the porch. On the day of, Dave & Julie were there through it all, making sure everything went down flawlessly! We didn't have to bring in ANY of our own decorations as they had everything we wanted in the treasure chest. You will not find a wedding venue, for this price with this customer service anywhere else. I have recommended them to friends, and will make it a priority to visit in the coming years! Such a special day, made SO MUCH more magical because of them!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Parking, Shuttle

This was the most beautiful location, with everything you need at your fingertips. We were more than pleased with Pine Peaks Event Center and would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Thanks Dave and Julie!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Pine Peaks venue is not only a perfect destination for a wedding but the owners Dave and Julie are really who made everything go so smoothly and helped decorate our venue beautifully. These two were very quick to answer any questions or concerns I had and full of so many great ideas. You can tell this is a passion for these two and I could not be more thankful to have gone with Pine Peaks event center for our wedding. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a rustic/elegant experience up north!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Shuttle

Dave and Julie were absolutely wonderful! I had absolutely zero stress on my wedding day because them. The venue was gorgeous and our day was perfect. I would encourage anyone looking for a venue to visit with them!

That being said, I was less than thrilled with the catering service they require you to use. Maucieri's has great food and was great to plan with! However, the day of the wedding wasn't as great as I had hoped. We had agreed on 3 different types of BBQ sauce, only two were actually provided. Not a big deal. I was mostly dissatisfied because the servers decided to clear plates before we were finished. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, my plate was gone! This also happened to my friend who left to breastfeed. Wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't take all the good away 20 minutes after the last person got their meal. When you're doing speeches, visiting, thank you's, etc., it would be nice to not have to scarf down all your food in hopes of keeping it.

Overall, I would have my wedding there again. I literally had to worry about nothing and that was worth far more to me than a plate of food.

Profile Picture Destiny, 8/5/17, 1 Review