170 Reviews for Pine Peaks Event Center

Champagne Toast (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
168 Pine Peaks Event Center Reviews

We looked at so many different venues both online and in person until we finally found the one! Pine peaks was beyond perfect for us, they completely exceeded our hopes and expectations. The highlights for us and the must have for our venue was we didn't have to set up and tear down all in the same day. We had from Wednesday to Sunday to do what we needed, and we didn't even have to clean up, just grab whatever we brought!! Since we had all that time there we were able to have our rehearsal dinner there along with spend time with friends and family in the beautiful retreat house! Next every thing was included, all the other places required us to go through separate companies for chair covers, back lights or really anything. But here they had it all, all the decorations I could dream of plus some!
Our families were pretty hesitant about us having a wedding so far away but once they were there and they saw the natural beauty of it and everything that it was they were sold as well. The one piece that tied it all together was Dave and Julie. No matter what we needed or questions I had they were there instantly! Julie ran around with my personal attendant the whole morning of our wedding helping set up and making things perfect. She had the most amazing ideas and was willing to go where needed. At the end of the day none of us could of been any happier with how everything went!

Photos
Profile Picture Amber, 9/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Simply fantastic! Dave & Julie's attention to detail is unmatched. Pine Peaks venue is superb...picturesque, phenomenal decorations, flexibility of setup. With 230 guests, the wedding went off without a hitch. We were thrilled to have all wedding events in one location from the groom's dinner to the grandparent's Sunday brunch following the wedding. As parents, we loved that the wedding party could celebrate in the retreat house without worrying about anyone driving. Access to the event center the ENTIRE week leading up to the wedding was a HUGE bonus for setup and decorating, what a stress free way to go! Special thanks to Maucieri's for a superb dinner, JP for keeping the dance floor kicking, and Kelli Engstrom's eye for gorgeous photos!
Mike & Kelly, Parents of the Bride
Wedding 8/4/18

Profile Picture Savannah, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Pine Peaks Event Center is by far the best location to have your wedding. Dave and Julie are amazing and go way above and beyond to make sure your day is special, and all of your needs are covered. I can't even begin to explain how much they helped and supported our big day. They reduced my stress level considerably, as well as our families, everyone was so complimentary of their assistance and services. I wish I could honestly give 6+ stars. They deserve so much credit! What makes Pine Peaks Event Center even better is the fact you are the only wedding there for that weekend and if you choose to have the retreat house as well (which I HIGHLY recommend) it allows you to interact with your wedding party, family, and friends more than the average venue allows you to. The decoration room is a total bonus and the quality of the facility and the venue grounds is top notch! I would hands down recommend this location to any family or friend! Every newly engaged couple should for sure tour this place! AMAZING!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our daughter's dream wedding came true at Pine Peaks Event Center a few weeks ago. Since we were able to get on the property on the Wednesday prior to the Saturday wedding, the stress of the unknowns, decisions, and decorating were completely gone by groom's dinner on Friday. They had our requested linens ready to go and we had access to their abundant decorations for our use. Every question we had was answered with, "Yes, and let me set it up for you." The wedding party had the time of their lives in the gorgeous cabin, and our guests made several comments about the beauty and uniqueness of the property. The weekend was perfect, start to finish!
Thank you Dave, Julie, and Cory; you are the best!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The whole Pine Peaks team helped us make our wedding the best day ever! They know what they're doing, and they take care of a lot of details behind the scenes to make our event run smoothly. I LOVE the massive supply of decorations we were able to use. So much less stress when everything is right there. We had a blast staying at the Retreat House with our bridal party, family, and friends. We would definitely love to attend another wedding here! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and no mosquitoes whatsoever. I cannot say enough positive things about Pine Peaks!

Profile Picture Kiah, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dave and Julie were so professional through out this process that can be sometimes stressful! I was at total peace! The retreat house was beautiful and perfect for our wedding party. The event center was perfect for our reception! The landscape and atmosphere is so peaceful. We had a live band play for the dance and Pine peaks provided the stage and anything the band needed, and we were also able to play pandora through Pine Peaks PA system for the dinner! We did not bring a single decoration to the event center, as they had ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING you could ever imagine!!! I would highly highly recommend Pine Peaks Event Center!! Thanks Dave and Julie!!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Pine Peaks is the most amazing, one of a kind venue! Dave and Julie have created a very special place and they include everything you could ever imagine! My husband and I wanted to be able to celebrate our marriage for more than the 8-12 hours you get at a typical venue so Pine Peaks was perfect for us! You spend so much time, energy, and money on a wedding to be one of multiple per weekend at any other wedding venue. Dave and Julie make your weekend all about your wedding and give you all the time, decorations, ideas and help you could possibly need. There’s absolutely no way you could go wrong having your wedding at Pine Peaks! It is the most beautiful space and Dave and Julie and all the staff at Pine Peaks and Maucieri’s are the kindest, most helpful people you will ever meet! When Dave and Julie say anything is a possibility, they really mean ANYTHING, which allows you to create a truly magical, once in a lifetime celebration! Thank you all for making our wedding weekend something we and all our guests will never forget!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my fiancé and I first toured Pine Peaks we were immediately enamored. The grounds were beautifully maintained and there were so many ways to make it our own. We had a chance to explore the “Treasure Room” and that’s where my eyes lit up- they had every imaginable decoration for any kind of theme. From contemporary to rustic, they had everything one would need to turn an idea into reality. And the best part? It was ALL INCLUDED! We moved along to the Retreat House- A lavish space to spend five glorious days with your closest friends and family. It was such a relief to know that our wedding wouldn’t be rushed and we would be able to really sit back and enjoy. We quickly decided this was the venue for us and paid in full for our special day. Fast forward a few months- life threw us a curveball which forced us to postpone our wedding. The folks are Pine Peaks were compassionate and understanding. They immediately eased my anxiety by assuring me they would work tirelessly to rebook our date. And that’s exactly what they did. All said and done we lost less than 10% of our initial investment. I would highly recommend Pine Peaks to any couple looking for an all-inclusive resort-type wedding with countless perks.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was absolutely the perfect venue to get married at! Dave and Julie were extremely accommodating and ensured that we had everything we needed in a timely manner. We had wonderful experience working with Dave and Julie. Our special day was everything I pictured and more. I would highly recommend getting married at Pine Peaks Event Center.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie and Dave helped me make my wedding beautiful and fairly stressfree. We had an issue with our flowers and Julie ran out to buy more. It was above and beyond what was expected! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say how incredible our experience was with Dave and Julie at Pine Peaks Event Center! From the moment we toured, we were treated like we were the only couple using their center. Dave and Julie were very responsive to any questions we had regarding decorations, suggestions or logistics. Our winter wedding was one of the best days of our lives thanks in part to this awesome location!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pine Peaks Event Center was everything I could have hoped for with my wedding planning. Dave and Julie are an amazing couple that help to provide a bride and groom exactly what they want for their big day. I would recommend Pine Peaks above any other venue in the area.

Profile Picture Cayla, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love love love Pine Peaks. Made our special day magical!!!

Profile Picture Shayna, 1/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an absolutely perfect entire wedding experience at Pine Peaks! Dave and Julie were amazing to work with and really made us feel special, doing whatever they could to ensure we were happy. I cannot express how I grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work with them to create my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're thinking about this venue, stop hesitating, book it! Dave and Julie were very responsive and extremely accommodating on everything. Having the entire wedding party stay at the Retreat house was a wonderful way for everyone to bond and truly make a joyous memorable weekend! Pinepeaks has a plethora of fabulous decorations to choose from which made the decorating process a fantastically fun part of the weekend. Plus, Pinepeaks takes care of the decoration clean up! Pinepeaks has thought of everything that you could possibly need (and want) to help make your wedding weekend stress-free and perfect. We went with several of their preferred vendors and have absolutely no regrets because they all work together like a well oiled machine. The food was amazing, guests were safely shuttled to and from, and music kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Naomi, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet

Pine Peaks Retreat and Event Center was the perfect place to hold our wedding. Dave and Julie were wonderful to work with from the very start. They were always very responsive to emails and phone calls, and they were always there to provide information and offer help any way that they could. They take a lot of the stress out of the planning process. We didn't have to buy any decor because they provided it all, our guests had a beautiful hotel to stay in nearby, and they have a wonderful caterer who has experience with weddings, so there's no guess work involved. We were able to book the Retreat house, and I must say, it was a great decision. Our family and friends were able to gather there during the day and have a place to sleep that evening that was right on site, so no one had to drive home after the reception. Their staff was amazing and was always there to assist and walk you through each step, from checking in, to decorating, to making pizzas in their wood fire grill, to getting the music set up for the ceremony. They've got a process down and it works so seamlessly. The grounds and event center itself are beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing - it truly was a perfect day and I give a lot of credit to Pine Peaks Retreat & Event Center for making that happen. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for their wedding venue.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The place and people at Pine Peaks are all top notch. It was everything she wanted and more.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having our wedding at pine peaks was amazing, we enjoyed the time spent there with our family and friends and highly recommend this as a low stress option to make the most of your big day!

Profile Picture Clairissa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The entire experience was amazing and more than we could ask for! Having our wedding at
Pine Peaks allowed us to celebrate with family for days which in turn made it everything we ever wanted!

Thank you Dave and Julie, you truly out did yourselves once again!

Photo for Pine Peaks Event Center Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Joshua, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Transportation

Perfect wedding venue. Beautiful and serene. Dave and Julie went above and beyond making sure every detail and I mean every detail was attended to. Many of our attendees have called our wedding the social event of the season. Having family and wedding party stay at adjacent cabin was great. This allowed for relaxation, fun and wonderful moments. I wish I could rate them higher!!!

Profile Picture Gabby, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We recently had our wedding at Pine Peaks Event Center and it was absolutely amazing. Dave and Julie, the venue owners, truly love what they do and really help to make your wedding day/weekend run seamlessly! Having the retreat house right on sight made decorating and wedding prep so easy and most of our bridal party came on Wednesday or Thursday, so we played games, utilized the sauna, and just enjoyed our long weekend with close family and friends before the big day. Between the amenities from the retreat house and the venue, we hardly had to bring anything that we needed for our rehearsal dinner or wedding day from home. It was overall a wonderful experience! I plan to convince any of my friends who are getting married in the future to get married here so I can go back again. The entire place is so beautiful!! We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue itself.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dave and Julie are wonderful people to work with and this place they have created was somewhere we we could comfortably call home for 4 days! To this day, family and friends still talk about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had at the wedding! We highly recommend Pine Peaks to everyone who is looking for special place for their special day!

Profile Picture Alex , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can’t say enough amazing things about Dave, Julie, and Pine Peaks. They are amazing. There is a reason all they have are 5 stars.. thank you!! ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I couldn’t imagine any better place than Pine Peaks Event Center. Our guests loved it, as the fall foliage and hospitality from Dave and Julie was amazing!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor