Picture This Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Picture This Photography, LLC is a Denver, Colorado-based wedding photographer specializing in documentary-style photos. This award-winning team captures the emotional and romantic moments of your big day. With Picture This Photography, LLC, you won't get awkwardly posed photos. You’ll get a collection of timeless candid shots that tell the story of your wedding day. They know that every couple has a different vision and budget. Because of this, they’ll custom create a wedding package just for you! To make your wedding collection even more unique, Picture This Photography, LLC also offers day after couple sessions as well as boudoir shoots.

Picture This Photography, LLC offers both an a la carte menu and wedding packages to fit the needs of your big day. They offer the following services:

• Consultation
  • Proofs
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Bride and Groom shoots after the wedding

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Flush Mount
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date

• Alicia
    Alicia R. Married on 07/09/2021

Booking details

My fiance and I loved Mike! Even though he has yet to do our wedding, we would recommend Picture This! He gave us an awesome spot for engagement photos and told my fiance he can add a few touches from the Manchester United team into our photos!

Picture This Photography's reply:

Hi Alicia! As much as I would love to have this glowing review as my own, I think you may have reviewed the wrong Picture This Photography. There are a few of us in the world. I am thrilled that you find the right photographer for your big day (Mike sounds like a great guy and a true pro) and I really want you to be entered in the contest, so you might want to double-check with him to make sure you are reviewing his studio. Congratulations on your engagement!!
    Cortney Married on 04/06/2018
    Lynette was perfect! Friendly, kind, and great at her job. She made everything smooth and easy, and was simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Lynette for all you did to bless us on our special day!
    Sophia Married on 09/01/2017
    Lynette was very easy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Picture This Photography Price Rates

Kathryn Marble Photography Kathryn Marble Photography Wedding Photographers

Lynette is an outstanding photographer. Over the past nine years, Lynette has photographed my engagement, my wedding, my sons' baptisms, my sister's wedding, and our family. There is no one else our family trusts with our treasured moments. This past year, I have worked with Lynette as her intern, seconding weddings and assisting with a variety of portrait sessions. She has taught me the ins and outs of the business of photography, and her values are second to none. She is professional, honest, and kind. She puts the utmost care into every set of photos she hands over to her clients from the initial contact to final delivery. Working with Lynette is not just about getting beautiful photographs (and you will!); it is about trusting her to take care of every detail so that you don't have to worry if something was taken into account. More than anything, Lynette loves what she does, and it shows in her work. She captures true emotion and true beauty with every shot, often capturing stolen moments and tiny details that others might miss. She brings joy and laughter to her portrait sessions and to her weddings. All of the couples we've photographed together have nothing but lovely things to say about both her photographs and the way she runs her business. I will continue to hire Lynette for all of my family's photography needs, and you should as well!

Luxe Event Productions, LLC. Luxe Event Productions, LLC. Wedding Planners

After the event is over you can't put your wedding dress on your coffee table, which is why you need incredible photography from your event. That is where Lynette with Picture This Photography comes in. Her work is just superb, amazing and inspiring! I know when we have an event with Lynette we don't have to worry about anything, she is fabulous to work with . . . times 10! If you are looking for a photographer to capture the moments of your event, then look no further than Lynette. She is Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

Best Day Floral Design Best Day Floral Design Wedding Florists

Lynette is such a fantastic photographer and so much fun to work with. Her pictures are amazing and I always look forward to seeing them. Bride/grooms rave about her excellent service and professionalism. I would highly recommend her for you're wedding!

Fort Collins, CO, 80525
Location of (Picture This Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding