Miami, Miami, FL 33145 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental

Picture Their Faces Photo Booth is a portable photo booth that can be added to any event. It is a wonderful way to capture all of the fun and excitement of your event and a great way to give your guests hours of entertainment and unique and memorable keepsakes.

Our photo booth will make the perfect addition to any special event. Weddings, graduations, class reunions, birthday parties, even corporate events will be enhanced by a Picture Their Faces Photo Booth. It will also make your event the one everyone is talking about plus your guests will leave with a special memento to take with them.

You won't believe the fun people will have and the laughter that comes out of the booth. Our family owned business works hard to create a Memorable event that will last a lifetime. Best of all, EVERYONE can have fun in our photo booth.

Picture Their Faces Photo Booth is a popular addition to:

· Anniversaries

· Graduations

· Corporate Events

· Class Reunions

We will make any event Memorable!

This is how it works. We bring the Photo Booth to your event, and then the fun begins. You and your guests go into the photo booth and start taking pictures. You can use the box of props (hats, mask, glasses, etc.) to add to the fun. The photos print out immediately, in color or black and white, you select which one before the event. The pictures print on a 2 x 6 double strip (one for host and one for quest) or you can pick a single 4 x 6 print for your guest. If you have the quest book option, then the attendant will attach your strip to the quest book and have your guests sign a personal message to you, a keepsake you will cherish forever. Also, outside of the booth you will have a monitor playing an ongoing slideshow of all the pictures your guest have taken during your event. We will also personalize the photo strips with a logo, such as the guest of honor’s name, date of event or the bride and groom's name and wedding date, anything you like.

Follow Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental on

26 Reviews for Picture Their Faces Photo Booth Rental

Jaclyn · Married on 03/12/2016

Favorite photobooth I have ever been in! I contacted Yvonne with Picture their Faces who responded so fast. She even was willing to price match another vendor that offered the same package. I loved that they provide the scrapbook for people to put their photobooth pictures in. This was such an easy and awesome company to work with. I love all the pictures and can't stop looking at our scrapbook.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Jesarela · Married on 11/01/2014

PHENOMENAL!!
    I reached out to several photo booth companies and Picture Their Faces offered the best all inclusive price (even an outside monitor showing all current pictures, a few companies offer this feature)

All of my guest loved the photo booth and everyone keeps talking about what an awesome idea it was to have them there. I, the bride, got to enjoy the photo booth to the fullest and take pictures with most of my guest.

There were lots of props
    The photo booth was big enough to fit 8 people (even 9 to 10 from looking at some of my pics)
    I loved that the photo booth was enclosed and not open air, allowing my shy guest to be silly.
    Best part was the guestbook/album we received at the end of the night..... PRICELESS!!
    Yvonne was great to work with and great in communicating through email/text.

Picture Their Faces was the best money I could have spent and I will definitely be recommending them.

Sent on 11/26/2014
  • YDitas

Yasmin · event on 08/02/2014

This by far has been the coolest photo booth company I've come across.
    My daughter and all her guest had a blast with the props and friendly services provided. Her album is something she'll always look back on and see just how much fun she and her guest had. I Highly recommend this company. Cheers, to "Picture their faces" :)

Sent on 08/04/2014