148 Blue Lakes Blvd. N #113, Twin Falls, ID 83301 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Picture Perfect Photography

I offer free bridal consults, and many different packages so there is something for any budget.

Follow Picture Perfect Photography on

juliapatrick383 2
27a327665e188313 Expo
ashleemarcus215

5 Reviews for Picture Perfect Photography

Picture Perfect Photography was great to work with. Everything was organized and went so smoothly. She worked well with the venue and DJ we hired. I was so pleased with the photos, and all the amazing moments I didn't even know were happening. We decided to have the "Reveal" for my husband and I, so we could do all of our photos before the ceremony. It was so much less stress, and an awesome recommendation. It's obvious in all aspects that Tiffany really knows what she is doing.

Sent on 01/20/2016
  • User5190563 · event on 05/30/2015

Wow! I loved having a professional photographer at my son's graduation. It was great to know she had everything taken care of, so I could sit back and enjoy the event. I was even more excited when I got my disc filled with the greatest photos. Perfectly edited, and so many priceless moments I surely would have missed had I tried to take the pictures myself. Picture Perfect Photography was the best!

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • User5190524 · 2+ years ago

Tiffany was AMAZING. She was flexible, punctual, and fantastic with all my family. I have already received my wedding pictures and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. She captured our day perfectly. I would recommend her as a photographer for anything. The pictures I received were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Best part was having such a fantastic experience for a price we could afford.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Picture Perfect Photography Pricing

Picture Perfect Photography Price Rates

Picture Perfect Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• 148 Blue Lakes Blvd. N #113 Twin Falls, 83301 See on map