Abingdon, MD 21009 Map · Phone number

About Picture Perfect Makeup by Chrissy

It all started when I was a little girl. I would sit at my pink Barbie vanity playing with "makeup" for hours. I would pretend I was getting dolled up for my wedding and any other glamours event that I wanted to act out. My childhood obsession developed into my adulthood passion.

In 2008 I attended Baltimore School of Massage where I completed a 600 hour credited course for ascetics and makeup artistry. From there, I developed my freelance makeup business. Picture Perfect Makeup by Chrissy. For the past 5 years I have been serving Baltimore and its surrounding areas providing onsite, custom airbrush makeup.

Need a hair stylist for your special day too? I have you covered! Contact Amy Johnston, 443-640-5746, HairbyAmyJ@gmail.com

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.”

? Marilyn Monroe

a7

35 Reviews for Picture Perfect Makeup by Chrissy

Kristina · Married on 05/25/2019

Christina was incredible!

Christina was incredible! From the makeup trial to the wedding day itself and all the crazy emails I sent in between she was professional, patient, understanding, personable, and friendly. She provided make-up for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother/mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I can’t recommend Christina enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2018

I've utilized Chrissy's talents on multiple occasions, from photo shoots to friends weddings. This girl is AMAZING! Not only do I look great, but the confidence I feel in her make-up is indescribable. Thank you, Chrissy!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Chrissy did my makeup for my wedding on 9/3/17 along with the two mothers and 7 bridemaids. She was professional, on time, and did an amazing job!! So many people commented on our makeup and how beautiful but natural everyone looked. Two of my bridemaids are using her for their weddings this year. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Award

• Abingdon, 21009 See on map
    Location of (Picture Perfect Makeup by Chrissy)