Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About PicSure Photography by Rick Szymanski

Beautiful. Affordable. PicSure Perfect!!

It's your wedding. You want everything to be perfect... and why shouldn't you!? After all, it's the day you've dreamed about since you were little. I will capture your special day as beautifully as you've always imagined. With a friendly, laid-back attitude, I keep a comfortable atmosphere so your images reflect the beauty, romance, and fun of the day.

Please visit my website - http://www.picsure.net - for galleries, wedding packages, and contact information.

Oh... and congratulations!!

PS02

2 Reviews for PicSure Photography by Rick Szymanski

• Lauren Weleski Swigart

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2012

Rick was an amazing Photographer! Me and my husband met with him and we knew within the first 15 minutes that we wanted Rick to be our photographer.
    The engagement session was a lot of fun- Rick had a lot of creative ideas. My husband has a Harley Davidson and Rick got so many fun shots. The engagement session was also great because we got to know Rick as he got to know us so once wedding day came he had ideas of each of our personalities. We had a large wedding party (total of 18 groomsmen and bridesmaids) so Rick had an additional photographer that worked with him which made for some additional great shots! The fact that Rick gave us our pictures on a disk and let us have them rather than waiting for a year+ to release them to us was fabulous! Rick was a lot of fun to work with and would highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 12/28/2012
  • tomsbridetobe

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2009

I can't say enough about Rick and his photography services! From the moment my husband and I met with Rick, we knew that he would be perfect for our big day. He is very kind, laid back and has an awesome personality! At this point, we haven't received all of our pictures but the ones that we have seen are amazing and I'm so excited to show everyone that I know! Rick does a wonderful job taking the traditional poses and well as fun, modern shots. I think that Rick and PicSure Photography takes the cake for the best vendor I had on my wedding day. People from the wedding are still talking about how awesome Rick was and how beautiful the pictures are that we have received! I would definitely recommend Rick to everyone I know, I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/23/2009

PicSure Photography by Rick Szymanski FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PicSure Photography by Rick Szymanski 1
    5% Off All Wedding Packages
    Save up to $200 off your wedding photography package by mentioning this promotion.

• G-Licious Chocolates
    G-Licious Chocolates Wedding Favors

Rick did my wedding on July 31st 2010. He was wonderful to work with our pictures were beautiful. Easy to get a hold of and always accommodating!!!!!!!! I will HIGHLY recommend PicSure Photography to ALL of my clients in the future!

• Pittsburgh See on map