Picnic on the Coast

Miami, FL View map Visit website

Hi!

Whether if you are planning the perfect proposal, anniversary or wedding celebration, stop right there and give us a call!

We are a team of event designers ready to make you look good with the dreamiest picnic ever, we will set up the perfect scenario for your date, proposal, bridal shower or your 'Just because' celebration. Bring people together while we take the stress away of organizing and decorating, just show up and enjoy!

Picnic on the coast can give you a hand or two from planning your whole celebration to just rent you the landscape your dreamt of for that perfect moment.

Let picnicking show you the joy of sharing intimate moments on a bespoke scenario!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Setup

Ana Married on 07/15/2021

Amazing outdoors civil wed picnic

My brother hired them for his civil wedding. The wedd was beautiful thanks to the decoration and details of the girls from PicnikOnTheCoast. A super attentive service, they manage to personalize and adapt everything to my family’s needs, super patience with all of us. and also the food was amazing
    Ernesto J. Married on 06/15/2021

Unforgettable proposal

I had no clue how to do my proposal unforgettable and the girls took care of everything. I just had to tell them more or less what I wanted and they came up with everything else!

Thank you!
    Melina R. Married on 06/13/2021

Birthday picnic

This was the best experience i ever had. My birthday was beyond i ever imagine. Every detail, these girls took the idea from the beginning. It was nicely decorated, in a really good spot. Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful experience. I would recommend your service to any person i could. From a relaxing afternoon at the park with friends, to birthday, showers and anything you can imagine

Deals

Picnic on the Coast 1
Exclusive

NE 36th st Miami, FL, 33137
8324203293
Location of (Picnic on the Coast)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding