Picnic Basket

4.4 out of 5 rating
  • User2167827 2+ years ago
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I Loved planning with Ivan from the Picnic Basket to plan our wedding buffet. Not only are the options customizable but we felt like we really did have endless options to choose from which is great because this allows for you ad a couple to really select items based on your preferences and your theme. On top of everything, they are so well rounded in taste, presentation, and are helpful for planning for the day of. The best thing we have picked in our area! You can't go wrong!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 10/05/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Picnic Basket was great! Food was amazing, and they even provided us with desserts that were out of this world!
    Cathie was so easy to work with and helped me plan the ins and outs of our day.
    Mohammad was excellent and set everything up to look fabulous!
    Thank you!
  • User996780 2+ years ago
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I used Gourmet Food Works (Picnic Basket) to cater our wedding in October. It was fantastic. The caterer was on the list given to us by our reception hall. They definitely had one of the best values of food for the money spent. At our taste testing, my parents, husband and I left absolutely stuffed and we only ate a fraction of what was provided.

We received SO MANY compliments on the food from our wedding guests!! The staff was very polite and always checking to make sure that there was enough food for the guests. They provided additional salads than what we were supposed to be given which was a huge plus.

The owner, Amin, was a little pushy in some areas such as where to put the bar and the DJ in the venue and us purchasing a cake from a bakery instead of having the dessert table. However, in the end, he went with what we wanted. Stand your ground!

I would highly recommend this caterer to anyone!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Adam & Tracy
29 photos · 08/08/2016

501 N. Milwaukee Avenue Libertyville, IL, 60048
Location of (Picnic Basket)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding