3333 W 35th Ave, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,208
Availability Check your date

About Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design

From subtle to sassy, from quirky to classic, Pick Me! Floral and Event Design works to create a destination wedding as unique as you are!

You picked him. He picked you. Now pick us to create the wedding you have both dreamed of. From bridal party florals to complete wedding planning and coordination, we are available for as much as you need!

www.lovethisday.com

10406657101524376853193718813082088598201228n
39824610101151330566213432902401n

44 Reviews for Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Rami was so great to work with! From the first moment we met her, we knew she would be the perfect wedding coordinator for us. She was laid back, honest, and always made us feel at ease. I originally thought I would be able to plan a wedding with no coordinator, but I am so glad we made the decision to work with Rami. She kept everyone in line on the day of the wedding and did such a great job with setup...I didn't have a worry in the world and knew she would make the right decisions. Her personality was so perfect for our family! I would recommend anyone to hire a coordinator, especially for day of! And if you want someone who knows what they are doing and is down to earth, then go with Rami!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/18/2016

Rami did a fantastic job coordinating our Timber Ridge wedding. She set up our design scheme perfectly, and everything looked beautiful. I didn't have to worry about any little things that came up during the day...she took care of everything with ease. One of our guests became somewhat sick at altitude, and she was able to send food down the mountain for them, which really went above and beyond what was expected. Rami was fantastic to work with. She is very warm and kind with a great sense of humor and professionalism. She really allowed me and my husband to enjoy our special day. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Heather · Married on 08/13/2016

Rami gave us service that normally she doesn't provide. I wrote her an email on a whim and was just generally asking her questions. She responded with all my questions answered and them some. She offered to meet with us and within the 20 minute meeting I immediately knew that she was there for us and truly wanted to make our wedding much more special. She understood our crazy family dynamic and told us that not everything had to be so traditional (which gave us a peace of mind)! This company is amazing in everything that they do (we got that feel when meeting with Rami in their Denver offices)! The flowers were there on time and simply breathtaking! Not only were they amazing but they were much more reasonable with our minimalist vibe that we wanted for our wedding. (some of the florist vendors had a minimum for their services and didn't tell us up front, but Pick Me! was very open with everything that they did/provided!)

Sent on 08/16/2016

Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 242.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 133.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 256.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,361.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Centerpieces
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,806.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,208.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,001.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Rocky Mountain Design House
    Rocky Mountain Design House Wedding Dresses

Loved working with Rami this past summer, She's fun, charismatic and energized!

• Lashes & Lace
    Lashes & Lace Wedding Hair & Makeup

I run a bridal makeup and hair team in Dallas, TX, and we have had the pleasure of working side by side with Rami of Pick Me! when she has booked Texas weddings. She is truly fantastic at what she does! I am so impressed by her process and sweet demeanor! She works hard to ensure her brides have an incredible and streamlined day, and she is super easy to work with on the vendor end of things! I happily recommend her to my brides with confidence, knowing their experience will be a great one!

• Greatime DJ
    Greatime DJ Wedding DJs

best planner in Winter Park area!

• 3333 W 35th Ave Denver, 80211 See on map