Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design Reviews

44 | Denver, CO

44 Reviews for Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design

44 Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Rami was so great to work with! From the first moment we met her, we knew she would be the perfect wedding coordinator for us. She was laid back, honest, and always made us feel at ease. I originally thought I would be able to plan a wedding with no coordinator, but I am so glad we made the decision to work with Rami. She kept everyone in line on the day of the wedding and did such a great job with setup...I didn't have a worry in the world and knew she would make the right decisions. Her personality was so perfect for our family! I would recommend anyone to hire a coordinator, especially for day of! And if you want someone who knows what they are doing and is down to earth, then go with Rami!

Lindsay · Married on 09/18/2016

Rami did a fantastic job coordinating our Timber Ridge wedding. She set up our design scheme perfectly, and everything looked beautiful. I didn't have to worry about any little things that came up during the day...she took care of everything with ease. One of our guests became somewhat sick at altitude, and she was able to send food down the mountain for them, which really went above and beyond what was expected. Rami was fantastic to work with. She is very warm and kind with a great sense of humor and professionalism. She really allowed me and my husband to enjoy our special day. I would highly recommend her.

Heather · Married on 08/13/2016

Rami gave us service that normally she doesn't provide. I wrote her an email on a whim and was just generally asking her questions. She responded with all my questions answered and them some. She offered to meet with us and within the 20 minute meeting I immediately knew that she was there for us and truly wanted to make our wedding much more special. She understood our crazy family dynamic and told us that not everything had to be so traditional (which gave us a peace of mind)! This company is amazing in everything that they do (we got that feel when meeting with Rami in their Denver offices)! The flowers were there on time and simply breathtaking! Not only were they amazing but they were much more reasonable with our minimalist vibe that we wanted for our wedding. (some of the florist vendors had a minimum for their services and didn't tell us up front, but Pick Me! was very open with everything that they did/provided!)

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Rami was such a fun person to work with! Such a great sense of humor and helped ease my nerves with all the planning stuff! We are so happy to have found her! I highly recommend her to anyone that is throwing a party!

Janette · Married on 07/24/2016

Rami was recommended to us by our venue as a great wedding planner who would focus on what was important on my daughter's big day. She gave us great advice in the weeks leading up to her wedding day! Plus she was very flexible with what we needed. We had all the vendors on board before we called her, I just really wanted someone to run the show on her wedding day in case I had one of my frequent migraines that day. She did a great job at that plus helped us along the way with lots of fabulous advice!

Rami is the best!

We hired Rami to be our onsite coordinator and she nailed it. She is a "roll-up your sleeves" kind of girl who takes charge and gets things done. If you are looking for someone to handle all of the odds and ends she is definitely your girl. She coordinated our vendors, set up our decor, coralled our parents, and made sure our day went off without a hitch!

We were looking for an extremely laid back and fun wedding which we could not have pulled off without Rami! She seriously handled everything, even clean up! We were able to just sit back and enjoy our day with out a single worry because we knew Rami and her team were taking care of everything! Her service is absolutely worth every penny!

Elin · Married on 06/11/2016

Rami was the best choice we made in our wedding planning! We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but can't believe how much help and organization we received all through the planning process. She is the perfect combination of kindness, professionalism, and no-nonsense needed for a wedding coordinator. She has so much experience in the business and is well-liked and respected by other vendors, and is incredibly affordable. Day of, she was the perfect balance of behind-the-scenes management and being ready and available to help us with any needs that arose. I cannot recommend her enough!

Brenna · Married on 08/29/2015

Rami Carter with Pick Me! is a kind, hilarious, exceptional woman and, beyond that, supremely talented. She also has a great deal of experience and she shares lessons borne of that experience readily, which was so appreciated because you feel a real part of something by sharing opinions on vendors, decorations, etc. She helped me avoid a few emotionally-driven catastrophes by just taking the time to listen and process my needs and develop solutions. I am honored to now think of her as a dear friend!

I hired Rami for day-of coordination, and I wish I had actually hired her to do the whole thing! She is as available to you as you want her to be: you can hand her the details and let her run or you can grab dinner together to talk about things in person. There were a lot of details to pull together leading up to the big day, but Rami showed up the morning of and kept all the balls in the air with style and grace. Even better, I kept thinking that, come the day of the wedding, I would need to unpack boxes, help direct vendors, and and maybe help decorate. But Rami arrived on-scene and marshaled everyone for me! Table decor turned out lovely, our desserts were placed just as she and I had discussed (over a few badly-drawn diagrams on my end!), and - truly - the day went off easier and smoother than I ever imagined, all because of Rami.

Also, by the time I found Rami (who was recommended to me by my photographer, Casey Wigotow at Two One Photography), I had done much of the vendor shopping myself. Still, there were a few left, and Rami - after our very first meeting - reached out personally to caterers and set up meetings for my now-husband and me. Rami was extremely timely in her email and telephone responses and, even if she was away and couldn't lend time to a proper response, she emailed to say she would get back to me soon.

My wedding was as lovely as it was in no small part because of Rami and so I recommend her without reservation!

Rami Carter of Pick Me Weddings and Event Design is a joy to work with on creating your special event or wedding. This begins with her initial meeting. Our wedding was a destination wedding and most of our communication was done via phone and email - she was fantastic about getting back to us with any questions in a prompt and thorough manner. She was a great listener and really worked to capture our vision for the wedding. She was instrumental in all aspects of our day. The team of professionals that she put together was fantastic from stylists to a private chef willing to put together an amazing dinner with very specific dietary requirements. She is an event/wedding coordinator worth her weight in gold! Thank you again Pick Me Weddings and Event Design!

Chris · Married on 12/31/2014

Where do I start? First of all we had 6 weeks to plan a New Year’s Eve Wedding. Yes, I said 6 weeks and this was no small affair with 27 people making up the total wedding party. Pick Me Weddings and Event Design to the rescue! Literally Rami flew in to save the day! We went through all the emotional uproar you usually go through in 12 months in a week (trying to find a venue, caterers, DJ, photographers, etc.) and Rami very calmly took us by the hand and lead us through the whole process. I, as Mother-of-the-Bride, did not want to be the “heavy” when rallying the troops once the big day was upon us either, so Rami and Pick Me took care of coordinating everything from the floral design, setting up the venue and timelines for all of the other vendors to arrive and do their jobs. Pure heaven is the only way I can explain the experience! I already had married one daughter off and knew what a job it was to coordinate the “total experience” of a wedding and was so happy to have Rami take care of all those responsibilities. What I appreciated most about Rami and Pick Me Weddings was the time she took to sit down and find out what my daughter wanted and needed for her perfect day. Rami was available and really listened to us, and in today’s busy world, having someone really invest their time to implement someone’s wishes is priceless in my book! Thank you! Thank you Pick Me for an enjoyable and beautiful Wedding Day!

Johnson-Moser Wedding
    Photographer: Krystle Akin Photography www.krystleakin.com
    Videographer: Dream Driven Media www.dreamdrivenmedia.net
    Fireworks: Fireworks Artistry www.fireworksartistry.com

Kathy · Married on 10/18/2014

I LOVED working with Rami. I travel for business almost every week and couldn't imagine how I would plan a wedding with my busy schedule. Rami made it easy! She provided me with wonderful vendor options and suggested some fun and creative ideas that made my wedding day even more special. Because of Rami's expertise, my wedding day was beautiful and stress free.

Nikki · Married on 08/16/2014

Rami is AMAZING!!! Everything went perfectly and her team was so helpful! We had absolutely no stress the entire day and was at ease so that we could enjoy time with family and friends! Rami made a beautiful venue even more beautiful with her special heartfelt touches. She was always checking in with us and our families. Just one of the many great examples of how much she cares is during the father/bride dance she noticed my Mom and Aunts tearing up and right away got them tissues. Although, this may be something so small to others this really showed how much she cares and how detail oriented she is!
    During the planning process she was always available to answer my questions and give me great suggestions. We couldn’t imagine our special day without Rami there.
    We would HIGHLY recommend her and her team! We don't know what we would have done without her!
    Nikki & Ryan

Rami was great in every aspect from my first contact to weeks following the wedding. I could go on and on about her creativity, professionalism, kindness, etc. What really informs potential future business is how well she handles sticky, spur-of-the-moment situations, and if her help is worth the money. Her even keel demeanor and confidence helped every one relax, stay light-hearted, and never worry. Some examples stand out as Above and Beyond in my mind:
    1. The florist proved overly challenging to work, scratch that, Deal with. Rami was ready to pull what ever it took to make up for the lack of service. Being that I never saw the florist that day, but had lovely flowers, I have faith that Rami was there to pick up any slack. Always had a plan B for every thing. (Flawless end result!)
    2. Letting not the smallest thing past her, Rami overheard and saw a conversation during dinner between my Mother and myself regarding how to gather a large group of people together for a spontaneous College Alumni photo. I mentioned how I should have remembered to give the DJ the school Fight Song to rally every one. Rami found a recording of it within 20 seconds on a guest's cell phone, got it to the DJ and, ta-da, made it happen. (Guns Up!)
    3. I was an indecisive Bride. Rami handled my lack of certainty quite well with patience and honesty. (I think she and the Groom swapped notes).
    4. Rami was the eyes, ears, and hands for my Right-Brained-Organized Texas mother; having to host a medium-sized wedding in a small Colorado mountain town, to which my mother had never been. (The mother is extremely grateful.)
    Is Rami Carter, Pick Me! weddings, worth the money? Yes, every penny. She was my "day-of" planner, but met with us enough times, kept us on track, along with endless emails, texts, and phone calls. Do yourself a favor for a care-free, beautiful, fun-filled wedding: Hire Rami Carter, Pick Me!

Christine · Married on 09/14/2013

I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience working with Rami and her team. Rami was always available to answer my millions of questions! Also, she went out of her way make our signature sangria for us and to hire more help to ensure that my day was perfect. There are so many positive factors about working with Rami and her team it's hard to mention them all, but one thing that stood out was that on the wedding day is that she went out of her way to hand our our gift bags that we spend time on, and ensure people were taking pictures with the Paloroid camera that we rented to use as our "guest book".
    I would recommend Pick Me to anybody that asked.

Rami is heaven sent, not only is she a genius when it comes to flowers but she takes a load off your shoulders when it comes to planning. She is overly accommodating and does a perfect job of recreating your vision and then making it look better than that. I walked into the venue and the flowers/decor was breathtaking. I couldn't be happier and all our guests could not believe their eyes upon arrival. I would recommend Pick Me! a thousand times over.

My biggest regret of my wedding is that I didn't hire Rami and Pick me! to do all of my day-of coordination as well as the flowers (She just did the flowers and decor - which were phenomenal). Rami goes above and beyond for her clients and is a wonderful, friendly, fun, personable artist and wedding professional. HIRE HER NOW!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design's reply:

• User2058852 · 2+ years ago

Rami did an excellent job with the flowers! The bouquets were unbelievably beautiful, and we got many compliments on them. She also let us borrow a ton of vases for all the tables in the ballroom, for no extra charge.

Enjoyable to work with, knowledge of area of event.

Amy · Married on 07/28/2012

Rachel was amazing!!! Thank you for making my wedding a stress free event.

Haleigh · Married on 07/28/2012

From day one Rami and Pick Me! Floral & Event Design was not only attentitive and responsive but extremely organized to insure that all of our ideas on our "wish list" were met in the best way possible. I never had to worry about hearing back or following up with Rami as if I did need something I heard back the same day and she was always sure to touch base with me to make sure we were on track. As many people know planning a Wedding or large event is extremely time consuming and when dealing with multiple vendors it is such a breath of fresh air to have such professional and detailed human beings to work with.
    When I showed up at Arrowhead on the day of the Wedding I was able to sweep up my GORGEOUS boquet from Rami, and everything was handled & executed to perfection so my now husband, our families and friends were simply able to ENJOY a wonderful occasion surrounded by beauty thank you to Rami & her staff. I would most certainly recommend Pick Me! to my friends & family in the future and will be sure to work with them in the future for other extremely important events mine & my families lives. There is something to be said for excellent customer service, beautiful talent & the ease of working with someone you know will do a SPECTACULAR JOB - and Rami & Pick Me! have all of that and beyond.

Kim · Married on 07/16/2012

Working with Rami and her team was an exceptional experience! They were excellent resources during the wedding planning process and the 'day-of' execution of everything could not have gone more smoothly, even when the wedding had to be moved inside at the last minute due to weather. The staff from Pick Me went to great lengths to ensure that all of our guests had a wonderful time. Rami even went as far as to drive to the cabin my mother-in-law was staying in to get her a more comfortable pair of shoes! The flowers at our wedding were even more beautiful than I could have imagined, as well! Pick Me always had our wants and budget in mind and it was so much fun to work with them!

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2012

We could not have done without Rami! It was so nice for me to have a worry on the most important day in our lives.

Maleia · Married on 07/07/2012

Rami and her team was wonderful!! She was extremely helpful, creative, kind and filled with positivity! I'm not very creative and only had one picture I liked to express my hopes for the big day and she could not have created a more beautiful scene! Additionally, she was always available for questions or advice and was extremely prompt with responses. We had a very dry summer (until our wedding day :)) and I had been hoping for pink peonies. However, she sent an email ahead of time saying we couldn't get them due to the hot summer and asked what else I would like, while disappointed I completely understood but on my wedding morning I walked into the room to see a bouqet with pink peonies!!! It truly was perfect.

Thank you for everything!
    Maleia

Rami is a great florist to work with. She is professional, personal, skillful, and very responsive.
    I order both typical wedding bouquets and centerpieces, as well as a personalized flower parasol. They were all absolutely beautiful!!! I was speechless when I was the parasol... I think every guest at the wedding commented about the parasol being the most amazing display people had seen at a wedding!

Thank you Rami, you and your team made my day very beautiful and special!

aenny · Married on 06/16/2012

I loved Rami's ease and cool--she is the PERFECT person to make your wedding dreams come true. She was extremely flexible, understanding to all my needs, and incredibly calming throughout the whole wedding process (the latter is a MUST for your planner!!). I am so glad that she was my planner!