New City, NY 10956 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About photos by mb

Hey, I’m Maria! I am a New York based destination elopement and wedding photographer. (duh)

I am a wife, dog mom, art book hoarder, and aspiring world travel. I’m super proud to be a dual citizen with the US and Italy and holder of a Fine arts degree in Photography from SUNY Purchase.

I have always had a strong connection to nature, enjoying hikes and camping from a young age which was very different from anyone else in my family who grew up in NYC. Growing up so close to New York City has given me lots of excitement of exploring big cities. To make sense of all of this, there is noth­ing more exciting to me than creating art while capturing a love story. Hiking up a mountain in Hawaii, navigating Tokyo’s metros, or finding a secluded beach in Sicily, I’m down for whatever adventure you throw at me!

Other couples have also viewed

• Dan Lungen Photography, Inc

16 Reviews for photos by mb

• Jen

Jen W. · Getting married on 02/08/2025

Winter Photoshoot

My partner and I are not yet engaged but we decided together with Maria that a practice photoshoot would be fun! On a very (I mean, very) cold winter morning we met up with Maria at Central Park and immediately it felt like reconnecting with an old friend. We've never had a professional photoshoot before and she made us feel super comfortable and at ease. The photos turned out IMMACULATE and we love them! We'd recommend Maria to anyone :)

Sent on 03/03/2021

Deena · Getting married on 09/01/2022

A true talent!

Maria was one of the best parts of our wedding day. Truly, she is as sweet as can be and made the process incredible - even after only giving her four weeks notice before my elopement! She is professional, knowledgeable, talented, and overall amazing. Our gallery is everything I hoped for and beyond what I even imaged. Since working with her on the day of our ceremony, I have told every person who is engaged or planning a wedding to call her. Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with, and her photos are stunning. I cannot wait to have her take all of my future phots - I know they will be as perfect as our wedding ceremony gallery. The best of the best!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Jeana C. · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Highly Recommend

Maria was hired by my fiancé & best friend to capture my engagement and I am SO lucky that they found her. Not only did she come to the rescue last minute but she so perfectly captured my happiest moment. Every time I look at these pictures I am filled with joy at the memory that she so beautifully documented for us. Not only is she very talented but she is also very down to earth and easy to work with. She let us have our moment, she didn't have us posing and acting. Instead, she shot the beauty of the moment while offering advice which allowed her to organically capture or genuine experience. If you don't believe me, look at this pictures, they speak for themselves!

I highly recommend Maria I am confident that she will flawlessly capture your happiest moments.

Sent on 01/19/2021

Award

photos by mb FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• New City, 10956 See on map
    Location of (photos by mb)

photos by mb frequently asked questions

What photography services does photos by mb include in the starting price?

photos by mb includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does photos by mb include in their most popular wedding package?

photos by mb includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does photos by mb offer?

photos by mb offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does photos by mb offer?

photos by mb offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does photos by mb offer for wedding events?

photos by mb offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend photos by mb and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

photos by mb is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.