New City, NY 10956 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About photos by mb

hey, i'm maria!

I am fine art photographer based out of the NY Tri-State Area. I received my Bachelors of Fine Arts in Photography from Purchase College in 2016 with a minor in art history.

My Photographic Philosophy:

I believe that photography preserves the most precious and proudest moments of your life and allows you to pass them on for centuries to come. My wishes for you are to laugh, dance, and enjoy every milestone to the fullest, so when you look at the photographs we’ve captured, you travel through time and relive those memories.

dsc6246 51 1017506
 dsc6246 51 1017506

9 Reviews for photos by mb

• Divya

Divya Shah · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Incredible engagement photoshoot

Words don't do Maria's work justice!! From the very beginning, Maria made my fiancé and I feel 100% comfortable, responding to inquiries quickly and always available to answer questions. She worked with me to design an engagement shoot of my dreams at a very affordable price -- she was willing to travel to our location of choice and totally brought my vision to life. Most of all, on the day of the photoshoot, Maria was AMAZING at making my fiancé and I feel super comfortable in front of the camera. We had the time of our lives and will cherish the memory forever! Best of all, our photos came out even better than we ever could have imagined!! We will have so much trouble picking just a few for our save-the-dates! I cannot recommend Maria highly enough!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • TANIA

TANIA MENDES · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Best Engagement Photos!!!

My Fiancé and I had Maria shoot our engagement photos... It was probably the easiest and best decision we made since getting engaged! LOL I have never had a photoshoot before and I was nervous about potentially awkward/posed photos. Maria made us feel so comfortable and her personality is infectious! The shoot was over before we knew it and she made it so much fun for us! The photos came out beyond BEAUTIFUL! I have no idea how she does it...She's magical!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Stacy B · Married on 11/25/2018

Fun Holiday Photo Shoot !

We had decided to do a Holiday Photo shoot this season, and loved Maria’s work! She was super creative and even allowed our dog to be in the pictures!
    She makes sure to capture the natural, without telling us how to pose too much.
    After looking into many photographers, I can honestly say I wouldn’t go anywhere else for future events/shoots.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Award

photos by mb FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• New City, 10956 See on map