Photos by Ava Vienneau

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,900 Most Popular Price

Based out of Nashville, Tennessee, Photos by Ava Vienneau is a full-service wedding photography business. Owner and operator Ava Vienneau has more than five years of experience in capturing weddings and has created this team to better serve her clients. Ava and her team will document the events of your special day as timeless heirloom images for you to enjoy in the years ahead.

Services available from Photos by Ava Vienneau include their trademark wedding offering, engagement sessions, and boudoir photoshoots. Ava works closely with her team to balance raw moments with curated scenes, to tell her client鈥檚 love story through her art. Your keepsake photographs will be available as digital files, albums, canvases, prints, and digital files, to share as you please.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing experience!!

Ava is simply the best. We had a wonderful experience with her from start to finish. During the planning process, she asked the right questions to ensure that we had all of our bases covered to have a great wedding day. She provided resources for vendors and planning advice from her experiences at many weddings. She was positive always and honest about what needed to happen to have a good outcome on photos (with the timelines, lighting, etc). Not only all of this--but her pictures are AMAZING. Our engagement session was in 25 mph wind (no lie), and they turned out wonderfully. We received our sneak peek photos from the wedding 24 hours after, and they are simply perfect. We are EXTREMELY excited to see the rest. She has an effortless talent. While taking the photos, she makes it seem so easy. Then we get the photos and they look absolutely amazing. Pure talent! Love Ava and 100% recommend, no bad things to say!
  • Bailey
    Bailey M. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly recommend PAV and team

Where to start with Ava and team!? I knew I wanted a piece of home with me for my wedding day considering we were having our wedding where we now live, so I came across Ava鈥檚 work on social media platforms as she is based in the Nashville area. Her light and airy aesthetic make for timeless classic photographs, so I knew immediately we had to have her. I was nervous about the distance at first, but she was an expert communicator through FaceTime and phone calls making sure every detail was written down for a seamless wedding day. She was also booked for the day of our wedding already, but had two of her team members available for us. At first I was skeptical, but I was absolutely thrilled with her team! Ashley and Brittany blended right into our day, nothing was ever forced and they truly captured our day how we hoped they would...I highly recommend PAV for your engagement/wedding pictures! We couldn鈥檛 have asked for better memories to look back on!
  • ChelceeJo
    Chelceejo S. Married on 10/12/2021

Five stars!

FIVE STARS FIVE STARS FIVE STARS!! 猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍 Ava went above and beyond for our special day. She captured every detail I asked for and more. I highly recommend her for any important event in your life that you want documented! She did our engagement pictures as well. The fact that she got our son to smile is huge! He loves to mean mug the camera but she got tons of smiles from our boy! She is prompt with responses and getting your gallery back to you. I could go on and on about how professional and amazing Ava is. Book her, you won鈥檛 be disappointed!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Ava Vienneau
Ava Vienneau
Owner, Lead Photographer

I began my career assisting some of the best wedding photographers in the region鈥攖hey taught me all about lighting, composition and style. But when it came time to embark on my own shooting career, I yearned to create images with a deeper meaning鈥攊mages without a shelf-life. Something more than trendy and glossy for a passing season. I wanted to capture the stories, moments, and feelings that endure.

For nearly a decade, I鈥檝e had the privilege of documenting adventurous, exceptional couples, as they celebrate their marriage and take their relationships to deeper levels of commitment and exploration.

Working seamlessly with my team, we seek to balance the curated with the raw, and composed with the real. We鈥檙e there to tell the authentic story of a couple鈥檚 wedding day and the journey they took to get there.

Cheekwood Estate & Gardens
CREATIONS BY DEBBIE
4.9 out of 5 rating , 122 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Nashville, TN Nashville, TN, 37040

Sunday, Closed Monday-Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location of (Photos by Ava Vienneau)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding