Fairfield Ave, Windsor, CO 80550 Map · Phone number

Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 1
Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 2
Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 3

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

I had originally met Cody when he did my headshots for my business and I AM SO glad I went with him to do our wedding! I felt like the photography was pretty much the most important part to our special day and they did not disappoint. The partnership between Cody and Emily is unparalled. They compliment each other SO incredibly well, it was obvious their passion for the job. She made me feel so comfortable when I was getting anxious and nervous and she really felt like I had a steady voice amid the chaos. Their professionalism, yet their ability to adapt and be versatile was so incredible. The kids adored them, and they made it fun for them! Literally everyone in the family who had their pictures taken were in awe of Cody and Emily and all of them made it a point to say somethng after the wedding how impressed they were with them. Looking at the photos when they were complete was magical and made us relive our special day again. I am so grateful we went with Photography by Van Pelt and would do it again in a heartbeat. I would recommend them over and over and over again to anybody---and everyone at the wedding would too.

Sent on 10/12/2018

R Pr · Married on 08/11/2018

Excellent! Highly recommended!

Cody Van Pelt was the photographer for both of our daughters' weddings. He was so easy to work with, yet completely professional. His photographs are beautiful! He respected our preferences, took lots of candid shots without being a distraction, and did a great job getting the children to smile.
    The communication, contracts, pricing, schedule, and other details were clear. No unpleasant surprises. He was also prompt in getting our photos to us, even during the busy wedding season.
    When our second daughter was planning her wedding, I wouldn't set the date until I knew that Cody was available. Alas, we have no more weddings to plan now. Perhaps we'll have an anniversary party in the future so we can call Cody again.

Sent on 11/19/2018

David Selden · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly Recommended...BEST Photography you will find!

Cody and Emily are wonderful to work with. They are personable and very responsive. We booked them for a 12-hour session to photograph our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day -- it was definitely worth it. They captured so many special moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. The quality and attention to detail is outstanding. Book them now...before you lose your opportunity.

Sent on 10/23/2018

• Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch
    Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Van pelt is top notch! Very professional and unique!

• Florals by Rhonda
    Florals by Rhonda Wedding Florists

My job a a florist ends when I leave my designs at the ceremony so I'm always pleased when I find a photographer who captures the beauty of my work during the event in creative and unique ways. Photography by Van Pelt did that beautifully with a recent wedding. My dealings with them leave me to believe they are conscientious, professional and above all artisans. Rhonda Edgmon-Koons Florals by Rhonda

• Cheek to Cheek Choreography
    Cheek to Cheek Choreography Banquet Halls

We love working with Photography by Van Pelt! They always make couples feel so comfortable. They are great at catching all of your special moments on the dance floor! You'll never miss a turn, twist or dip with them! They are a breath of fresh air!

• Fairfield Ave Windsor, 80550 See on map
    All days are by appointment only so that we can give you individualized attention. Monday: Open Tuesday: Open Wednesday: Open Thursday: Open Friday: Open Saturday: Open All days are by appointment only so that we can give you individualized attention.