907 Caroline St Suite G, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Ridge and Ramble

Ridge and Ramble is a wedding and elopement photography service based in Fredericksburg, VA. Kelsey Rae specializes in capturing genuine and effortless moments since 2015. Traveling all over, she photographs intimate, romantic weddings and would love to document the beautiful moments of your wedding day. For more information and to see more weddings, check out www.ridgeandramble.com/contact

Ridge and Ramble Photography was formerly known as Photography by Kelsey Rae.

Follow Ridge and Ramble on

Ridge and Ramble 4
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 04/13/2019

Stunning Photos, Easy Process

I did bridal portraits with Ridge & Ramble and they. were. AWESOME. I honestly can't believe how beautiful they are, and they are exactly the mood and style I was searching for, as well. Kelsey was so wonderful, chill, and easy to work with, yet still professional and efficient. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Ridge and Ramble 5
    Ridge and Ramble 6

Ridge and Ramble's reply:

Grace! I had such an amazing time capturing you in your gown! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I'm so glad I was able to capture what you were looking for! Congratulations again:)

Caroline · Married on 06/30/2018

Kelsey was beyond fantastic! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, everyone felt so natural with her! She was flexible at the wedding and with a few date changes we had - we were so pleased with her work !

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Ridge and Ramble 7

Emma · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I even start? Kelsey was absolutely amazing to work with! She did our bridal portraits and our wedding day photography. I found her on Instagram and instantly fell in love with her natural, ethereal photography style. Her images capture the beauty of nature just as well as the people within. I liked that she had different package options so we could select the one that fit in our budget.

She was extremely considerate and was always working behind the scenes. She got all of the detail shots while the bridal party was still getting ready and got us through the post-ceremony family photos and portraits quickly so we could enjoy the reception. I love how she balanced photographing family and friends as well as the small details that lots of hard work went into. The photos are very authentic and not overly posed or edited.

She shares an album with all of the photos that can be shared with family. I like that I can pick and choose which photos I want to be printed from the digital files. I'm so thankful she was there to capture our wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Ridge and Ramble 8

Award

Ridge and Ramble FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• 907 Caroline St Suite G Fredericksburg, District of Columbia, 22407 See on map