New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photo Card Creations

Photo Card Creations is a leading online retailer of premium custom photo cards, announcements & invitations. We specialize in wedding, baby & holiday cards. We love paper & we love photos…..and we love creating cards with photos of your special memories! We are passionate about providing exceptional quality products & customer service. Our cards are designed using current trends by talented graphic artists who will work with you to customize your cards to reflect your own personal style. We have hundreds of Card Designs & Paper Types for you to choose from, many of which will be hard to find elsewhere. Our cards are printed on the highest quality paper using leading edge printing technologies. Our new & improved website makes it easy for you to search for your favorite card & our user friendly Ordering System & Fast Turnaround make ordering your cards quick & easy! From Invitations & Announcements to Thank You Cards (and everything in between) let us help make your special occasion even more special! Contact us for your complimentary sample cards!

KnotWedChanPCCI

1 Reviews for Photo Card Creations

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

Don't go with this company if you actually want good customer service. I am a graphic designer and a bride and I sent them the correct full bleed artwork with exact specifications. I asked for an online proof and they said they would not provide one because I did not originally ask for one which no other printing company does. They said it would print exactly as I sent it which was with a full bleed. They gave me my cards with a white border around it and now I have to cut each of them off if I want it they way I wanted as originally ordered. Allison would not acknowledge her mistake. I am very disappointed as the first time I ordered my save the date cards, everything came out very nice and I don't know why the second time I ordered my thank you cards, everything was a horrible experience. Then the owner emailed back saying that if I wanted my cards re-printed I would have to pay full price and I could not get any sort of refund even if it was their mistake. She gave me some answer that it's my fault because I ordered through email and normally they direct people back to their website to order but because I was a second time customer they would allow it. I didn't question it because the first time I ordered, they actually got it all right and everything turned out the way I wanted. I am very disappointed in the customer service more than anything. I think it was all handled so poorly. Allison still has not acknowledged that I ordered a full bleed even though it clearly states in the original email order. If a professional printing company doesn't understand what a full bleed is, I'm sorry, I don't recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Photo Card Creations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photo Card Creations 1
    Receive 10% off your order
    Receive 10% off your order! Enter Promo Code ADS10 during checkout.

• New York, 10011 See on map