20311 Valley Boulevard, Walnut, CA 91789 Map · Phone number

About Photo Booth Socal

Herman Au Photography is a wedding photography company based in Pasadena, California. Owner Herman uses a photojournalistic approach when capturing the iconic moments of your wedding day. Plus, he has a background in professional photo retouching so you can ensure your images will be beautiful. Your pictures will never be staged, only capturing the true essence of the moment. Herman is available to serve couples throughout the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas.

When working with Herman, you will see that he places great emphasis on the aesthetic of your photographs. He wants to make sure that you end up with a product that you absolutely love and will treasure for years after the big day has come and gone. Herman's packages offer the opportunity to be customized to fit your needs and budget, whether it is small or over-the-top. Herman Au Photography offers the following services:

• Engagement shoot

Photo Booth Socal 3
Photo Booth Socal 4
Photo Booth Socal 5

Betsy · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Herman Au Photography was the photographer I chose for my wedding in June of 2019. This decision was by far one of the best and easiest decisions of my entire wedding planning. Herman is such a professional in his business dealings, but warm and gentle at the same time. He answered every email, text, phone call promptly and with patience. He handled his photography the same way. Each photo he captured was of beautiful quality and selection. Most of the time, I wasn't even aware he was snapping photos, so I never felt nervous or awkward. His choices of what to capture showed elegance and class without being too stiff and formal. He is a photographic magician! He can make anything and anyone look stunning and classy through his lens! What a blessing to have found Herman and it is because of his grace and talent that I will have beautiful reminders of the memories my husband and I made on our wedding day. We love you, Herman!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Herman is thoughtful and has his client’s best interest at heart. Of the 10 different vendors we hired for our wedding, he easily ranks at the top.
    His photography and videography style is relatable, genuine, and timeless. I wanted a one-stop shop and he offered everything we needed - photography, cinematography, and photo booth.
    Not only is he an extremely talented photographer, but he also listens attentively, gave great creative suggestions, and always got back to me promptly. Herman's even keel personal makes him very approachable and makes you feel comfortable. I think it's crucial that the photographer makes you feel this way, since you're spending more than half of the wedding day with the team taking photos. We feel our best when at ease, so naturally you want to feel this way on one of the most important days.
    One of my biggest pain points from the wedding was the slideshow. I ran into issues trying to convert the file and ended up letting one of the groomsmen take over. He and Herman's team were still working on it hours before our reception! In the end, it played just fine. He saved the day! I would've been heartbroken if the slideshow never played. It's moments like these when once everything is over and done with, I reflect back and can truly appreciate everything that happened behind the scenes. And how well they kept those details behind the scenes so I could enjoy a stress-free day.
    On our wedding day, I met Herman’s team. Peter the head videographer, Grace the assistant videographer, and Li the assistant photographer. We really gave them a run for their money by having an aggressive timeline filled with non-stop activities. They worked through everything patiently while engaging in conversation and cracking jokes. Herman is full of surprises and consistently exceeded my expectations. So when it came to the big day, it wasn’t any different. That day he and his team went above and beyond!!! We really lucked out with Herman.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Photo Booth Socal 6
    Photo Booth Socal 7
    Photo Booth Socal 8
    Photo Booth Socal 9
    Photo Booth Socal 10

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

I really appreciated Herman's professionalism, communication and the quality of his work. We chose Herman because he was familiar with our venue and our coordinators. He was always available to answer our questions, and worked with us to create a package that worked for our budget. The day of, Herman and his assistant made us feel comfortable and they did a great job capturing the beauty of our venue and the spirit of the day. He took our direction and provided a good balance of posed pictures and action shots. I would definitely recommend Herman for anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/15/2018

• Angela Tam | Wedding, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Team
    Angela Tam | Wedding, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Herman is such a Talent, his works are Amazing! I had the pleasure to work personally with Herman on a few Events. It is always a delight to see him, as he has a very light/fun personality. Herman has a great sense of art and beauty, which reflects in all his pictures. Every Events are capture in it's own unique personality.

• Music Phreek DJ & Lighting
    Music Phreek DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Herman is great to work with and makes his clients feel like every shot is the ONE! He has a gift for taking great shots and making it all seem so natural. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

• Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services
    Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services Wedding Decor & Lighting

Herman is a very professional and down to earth person. It is always nice to meet a photographer that let his work speak for itself. It is always a pleasure working with a genuine professional with depth but still maintain the enthusiasm and humility in the wedding industry. Keep up the work Herman.

• 20311 Valley Boulevard Walnut, CA, 91789 See on map