Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Photo Booth $649 Cinematic Wedding Videography $1299

We want to make sure everyone gets a photostrips, so if 8 people go in our booth, 8 people will get photostrips, plus a copy for the bride and Groom.  We have packages starting at $649for 3hrs!!!

Custom designed Photostrips through photoshop, no templates like others use!

We also use commercial grade printers, instead of standard printers.  This allows us to print 2 photostrips in 8secs!!

Photo Booth Rental available in Minneapolis, Rochester, Winona, La Crosse and surrounding areas.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Reception (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
DVD (1)

Wonderful, quality video services!! We had an engagement video made to show at our wedding reception and it had the crowd in tears. Shiloh was great to work with and has an amazing talent. We had two videographers (Andy and Shiloh) the day of our wedding and I'm glad we had both of them there. They did amazing work. Shiloh asked us to look things over to make sure we were happy with the engagement, highlight, and full wedding videos before she completed the projects. To anyone who is on the fence about whether to invest in wedding videographers, I say go for it! These are the only moments you will have to see yourself walk down the aisle and relive the moments that so quickly pass on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Shiloh at Wedding Day Films was amazing! She was very good at communication with us throughout the process, she was professional the day of the wedding, and we got so many amazing shots of my wife and I, our friends, our families and our guests. She did a great job working with our other vendors and we could not be happier with the final product. My wife and I can be very particular about what we like and Shiloh did an amazing job accommodating all the changes and edits we requested. We have had so many great compliments on our wedding video from our friends and family. People are impressed with how well the video captured our love and the beauty of the day. I would absolutely recommend budgeting for a wedding videographer and Shiloh and Wedding Day Films are well worth the investment. We couldn't be happier with their service.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Shiloh was wonderful to work with. She was super flexible and was so easy to work with throughout the day. I would totally recommend Wedding Day Films.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment Pricing