N1824 950th St, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Moments Video Productions

When it comes time for your wedding, you make many important decisions that affect the overall outcome of your special day. It may in fact be the most important day of each of your lives. Your wedding video should be no exception to the overall importance of your day. When you do make your wedding video choice, don't make it without looking first at the areas best video production company. Moments Video Productions is committed to capturing your wedding to ensure that you will never forget that important day. Our staff has dedicated several years to providing quality video editing and video recording. In fact, we've made weddings our most important service. We know that each wedding is different and make all attempts to custom fit your video for your personality and relationship.

Follow Moments Video Productions on

david 1

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for Moments Video Productions

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

We really enjoyed having Rich film our day. He was very professional and we felt comfortable with him from the start. We are so excited to see our wedding video!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • D&D2016

Danielle · Married on 12/03/2016

We were very impressed with Rich! He is very professional and you never even though he is filming! My new husband and I cannot wait to get our video back!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Krysten · Married on 10/24/2015

Moments Video Productions did a fantastic job for our wedding! Rich was our videographer. He was professional, responsible, and such a pleasure to work with. I was always impressed how quick his response rate was. He was throrough in asking questions to ensure he was capturing our ideal video. I had him record the rehearsal and wedding day, and I couldn't have received a better product than the one I did!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Award

Moments Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Andrew Samplawski Photography
    Andrew Samplawski Photography Wedding Photographers

Rich is absolutely amazing! I have work with Rich as a professional photographer dozens of times and he absolutely floors me every time I work with him. His creativeness and the final video is absolutely breathtaking. Want to relive your wedding day, Rich of Moments Video production is absolutely a must have!!

• Kate Bentley Photography
    Kate Bentley Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Rich of Moments Video. He is friendly, professional, and is such a joy to work with on wedding days. His communication is excellent and he is always willing to work together to give our shared client the best experience possible. Rich absolutely loves what he does and I know that the couples will love watching their wedding video for years to come.

• Carlson Entertainment
    Carlson Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rich from Moments Video Productions is one of the nicest people I know. He is always smiling and very easy to talk to. His work is excellent. Make sure to hire him for your next event!

• N1824 950th St Eau Claire, 54701 See on map